Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aly it was kind of ironic that the one in the scooter is the one who called 911 for the guy on the ground... and I fall all the time (at least not lately as I'm being very careful... and using the scooter more and more). I don't really think I'm going to get much more help from him, he's convinced that he's already doing so much! Pouring rain when I went to pick him up at the hospital, he was sitting on the bench in front, so I didn't have to get out of the car.

Watching the abc news that there are drug shortages in hospitals throughout the country... AKMom was saying something about her brother's cancer treatment was interrupted as they ran out of the drug. Wonder if it's related to this story? Scary stuff, why are the pharmaceuticals not monitored more closely about this?

I can't watch the news, it's talking about how the federal funds are going to a chinese government-owned company, hiring chinese workers to build a bridge in California... at the cost of 3,000 American jobs. So much for "Buy America"...I think the whole story is going to be on tv tonight, reported by Chris Cuomo. Upsetting to say the least!

Kim, I can't believe your Mom made 75 pies! I don't think my Mom's ever made one without a can...

Helen; if I hadn't told you all already, I had the cable pulled back in February...so no news here. Really don't miss it either and if HE keeps acting up with his snide comments, I may just be pulling the internet too. Won't hurt me, I have the internet on my hidden phone (place maniacal laugh here)!

Also; helen, for abput $4 you could get those fake pumpkins @ ACM's or Mich's and if u cut the bottom out of it when Aly gets home she can get a light kit to add to it. I imagine they have the different current than us. And boy could you imagine her house next yr all decorated for a holiday they don't have. The neighbors may actually think she went off her rocker.

Di; I don't put too much into those sleep studies. Two of my children had them done. The 1st was grayson this little pipsqueak of a thing stuck in a queen sized bed propped up with 6 pillows. Uhm, the child has COPD due to a malformation in the larynx anyway all it showed was the petite mals she would have everyday and then like clockwork 6 days in she would have a grand mal. We weren't there for that it was the breathing and the tech didn't listen to me. Also, my house doesn't get as dark as their rooms and we live by a train track, it' noisy and I read you live in an RV?

And Rita; have you been tested for restless leg syndrome? My son had the sleep study done @ a different facility and it showed he kicked between 20-30 times a minute! Now that 1 I believed.

Aly, I am sorry but my notetaking failed me and I forgot what you posted, so please forgive me. I will catch up to you in your evening time and my wee hours of the a.m.

Miss you, my Dear Sweet Ann.

Much Love to All,

HOLY COW, I just became a senior member......reminds me of that song where the guy sings you've only got a hundred years to live (not the 100 but in a blink of an eye part).

Oh; Ann, speak of my angel and up pops your sweet beautiful smile! I want to thank you for making my day!

By the way Ladies and guys, I looked the supposed killer up in my yearbook and I don't know what he looks like now but he wouldn't have been My Knight in Shining Armor (help me Ann is there a u after the o?)

Miss you, too, Kimberly. Love reading your posts! I miss everyone who's become scarce (But sure do understand!) while love reading all the newer or perhaps more recently "at ease" posts. Funny side note--I nod my head reading about Friday fish (thinking it's more fresh--or used to be in the past) on Friday. And pumpkin is so good! I have a recipe using canned pumpkin, which makes up into a casserole that tastes like crustless pie...meaning it can be guilt-free eating often.

We're in the monsoon season, locally. Around 80 for a high and 60s at night. Hard to harvest. And while it's fresh on my mind, the perps for the out of control satellite are from the western side of the Bay. There's sure to be a very big failure review one day on this baby. Y'all on the western coast (California) stay safe!

Kimberly, I type words in, you know where, and see both armor as well as armour.

Ann, I knpw what you mean about the other posts.....I only want laughter now. The only time I peek in is when I know a few certain posters are going to tell them like it is! I love those guys, wish they would come here more often.

Well its naptime again, I will read everyone's posts in about 2 hrs or so.

Kimberly. I would love to get my head around the wedding candy thing. It sounds interesting. I am after novel ideas.
I am having a rest watching tv! What a lazy bum. It's a lovely spring Saturday. The farrier came and trimmed Silvers hooves, so thank goodness that's done. Just 10 weeks late! Her feet were so cracked and overgrown, I was expecting a knock on the door from the SPCA.

Well. Charlottes arrived to start shifting back in, so I will have to help. You never seem to get rid of the kids. They areclike boomerangs.......keep coming back.

My posts keep disappearing today... not sure why :(

Rainy Friday fall night here, everything feels damp...

Hubby back from the hospital, I picked him up at the hospital, drove him to the drugstore, got his meds, picked up 3 large pizzas, went home and only got 3 pieces from the entire lot. Think I'll go in and put away anything that's leftover.

I want my kids to boomerang back to me, we did it to my Mom! I would if I could today... sell my house and move in with her, and keep all my money instead of shoveling it to real estate mortgage, taxes and insurance.

Helen, glad hubby's ok. Scary moments!
Aly my niece had a candy" bar" at her wedding. It's very pretty and not too expensive.You can buy the boxes online and order the embossed ribbons.
Takeout chinese tonight with the in laws. Yum.
To the rest of you sweethearts, a happy and peaceful evening :)

Hey everybody! I see yall have been chatting away, sorry I have not posted much, just been a tiring bad week. we have had a few incidents with the peg tube, and bama has crapped the last few days in again, I just stepped in some a few ago, whooped his butt! Aly when is your visit with Helen the cereal killer...lo love the picture Helen.

Liz, it was good to see you pop in for sec. Enjoy that fish but better yet tip back a cold one for me! Oops that should be on after 5. Oh,well.

Hi Joni. Sorry you have had peg and Bama problems. That little dog sure keeps you busy. I am sooooo glad mine live outside. Makes life easier. If they poo and puke, the good old rain, just washes it away.

I am getting to Helen on October 25 th. Yahoo.

I showed Charlotte the Helens avatar. She's more worried than ever! She can't believe that Hubby is letting me go! That girl has a thing or two to learn about being a woman. No man " let's" me do anything. Breeders. Is she really my daughter! She's far too pretty, so was probably switched at the hospital! Lol

Oh Aly, I think we have a mean streak in us tormenting your poor daughter like this... tell her I'll behave, no more bodies in my backyard (unless Kim makes a deposit that is!) Ann, Joni, good to see you checking in, been missing you. Liz, how's the fish fry?

Aly, I know you say that in jest (switching part); but when I look at my Hannah, she doesn't look like any of my other 5 kids. Even when she was a baby and growing I would look at pics of the other kids and she never favored any of them. She was also the only 1 born at a big hospital and the only one they took out of the room after delivery. She also has straight hair which none of my kids have either. I have actually thought about DNA testing just to see. I mean she's mine and I won't give her back but would love to have that reassurance.

Helen, checked with my overseas bank and they said they can wire $50,000.00 on Monday. That gives me plenty of time to drive up to Maine and back by Tuesday if Lindsay will share in the driving. Look at me, corrupting my child!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back