Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked, she hasn't been online since 9/18... hope all is well with her and she's just taking a break from us nuts.

Patience ...no
Boredom.....definitely

I have just cleaned the bathrooms, Hmmmmm. I enjoyed making the cupcakes a heck of a lot more.......now I smell like a toilet. Yuck

The new thing in Fl for wedding favors is Krispy Kreme glazed donuts in a pretty white box with ribbons with the bride and grooms names embossed on the ribbons.

Yum. We are having chocolate hearts in pretty organza bags as favours.
The cup cakes will make up a 6 tiered tower, with a small cake on top....instead of a wedding cake. It's very popular at the moment.

My neighbor's daughter has a nice little business making cupcakes for wedding and showers, they're beautiful! With 2 little ones (the younger is about 6 months old) I don't know how she finds the time, but she loves doing it.

My daughter has really gotten into baking all kinds of cookies. She sent me home some ladybug ones, football, and bumble bee ones, they were good too. I like to eat them not bake them:))

aaaaaaahhhhhhh.... i dont know where to jump in..... way too much info here today.
love to you all

I had gold wrapped chocolate hearts in small china baskets wrapped in tulle for wedding favors.
I love weddings. Disney has a wedding pavillion that is just breathtaking. They won't even talk to you if you want a wedding under $30,000.
Back to pee, it's pouring and the crazy malteses won't put a paw outside. Either will Coco. Lucky me.
Goodnight all!

I just had some delicious cheese cake!

$30,000......wow. Not in my life time. Imagine what fun I could have with that money, and it would not be blown in a few hours!

Kim.......you do have a sweet tooth. Did you like my cup cakes?

Aly, we have what they call a candy bar. Its several different vases with lids and ladels in the wedding colors. If I can get Lindsay a pic from the wedding she might could post it for me. Courtney had little boxes that she decorated with ribbon in her colors that people could fill with their own choices. It was beautiful and afterwards she brought me back sand from the bahamas that I am going to use in 1 of the vases for on my fireplace.

I told the kids I may never get there but at least they can share their memories with me.

Ok, Christmas is fast approaching and I am thinking of cruise for the kids instead of gifts. I will buy 1 gift for the house and the tickets. They have big liners leaving from Charleston now and that's only a 2 1/2 hr drive for us. Have to make sure I wear the expandable pants....as I gained 20 lbs being in the h ospital for 2 months. And gee guess where it is? All in the belly. Sitting down, I look like I am 7 months pregnant. Thenk GOD the wedding was in May and not December bc they would have to put me in a tent!

Well, 1st night here and guess wh o couldn't sleep; so instead I am sending you all my thoughts! Better here than with him.

Liz, just do what I did: jump with both feet in the wter. I miss you!

Love to All,

Good morning all!

Di, by the way it's now about 6:30 am ....I've never posted in the middle of the night (yet)! I'm sure the time just shows up for you in your Hawaii time. We're getting into the season where I'm going to be so envious of your islands:p

Aly, your cupcakes almost look too good to eat. I admire your ambition! When I bake/cook anything fancy...let's just say it still tastes good, but it doesn't look too pretty:-(

Kimberly, I've seen the candy bar at weddings - yummy and cute idea!

Kim, plain cheesecake? Any kind sounds good.

Diane, thanks for the oreo truffle recipe - Helen had it following her banana bread recipe! I'm sure those aren't zero calorie, oh well!

Have a great day or night one and all

Mary

OOPS!
I missed Susan! Boy do I sympathize with your pee problem. When it rains I have to leash up my beloved lab and drag her outside to pee in the rain. She won't ever voluntarily get those paws wet.

Good morning everyone, warm weather here and right through the weekend. I will take every minute of it I can get.

Dana (DD)

Good Morning , ladies and any gu. ys flying by my tea thi is an. This is actually my 2nd wake up call this am.

Someone mentioned about not sleepiing at night (I thik it was Di from hawaiia). Well I feel like a baby right. Now! Wake up drink something. (Take sone pills) . Pee, go back to sleep. And then the routine starts all over. I know it can't be the pills, they're the same ones I have been on for a while now. Maybe my body is so worn out its telling me its had enough! Bc as soon as I post this (with 1 eye open, sorry Al), I am going back to bed.

I would like to know where all our big mouths are today? Just kidding. But usually I have to read through a page or 2 overnight. I guess you were taking it easy on me and my 1 eye. I really have 2 but the darn bifocals must beed to be strengthened or I need to go back to bed I an just not sure which.

Well, everyone have a wonderful day, I'm going back to bed for a while!

With Much Love to All,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back