Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di, It's 5:18 pm now. So I guess 12:18 by You?
Helen, at least she didn't barf on the cat.
Hi Marta chickie!
Aly so how many hours are we behind you?
To all the rest of you sweeties, enjoy your evening :)

That would be 16 hours behind?

Susan your post says....Today 11:22am....6 hours different than Florida. We never change our times...you guys jumped ahead and jump back an hour twice a year, so I never know what time you folks are....lol

My lunchtime is your dinner time....:)

Aly, you are ahead we or behind you..... next day for you already, we are Wednesday, that makes you one up on us...lol

Last edited:
arghhhhhh, just posted and it got lost..... vomit alert, more found in the living room.......grotesque!

Don't you see the time on your posts for the time zone you're in, not the one where it was posted from?

Of course I am one up on everyone else in the world, was there ever any doubt? Gosh and I thought you were my friend. First I make you pee, then I make Helens dog puke..........I am all powerful lol lol lol

I see the time zone from here. It's 1042 am Thursday.

Aly, not!...12:41 on my post

That also means you will know a day in advance of when the "cereal" killer will strike...lol

Of course I am one up on everyone else in the world, was there ever any doubt? Gosh and I thought you were my friend. First I make you pee, then I make Helens dog puke..........I am all powerful lol lol lol

I see the time zone from here. It's 1042 am Thursday.

Guess it's safe to poke my head out of the woodwork, now that the bewb talk is over.

Yep, Aly, you are 16 hours ahead of the US East Coast. When I'm up in the wee hours of my nights, I often listen to streaming radio stations on the 'Net from NZ and Oz. Love the accents. :lol:

Also, the student radio station at the University of Hawaii is pretty good listening as well. So, I'm regularly tuned into Diane's neck of the woods as well.

Back to my mousehole. Take-out Chinese is on the menu here tonight. No chopsticks for me :sad:

Last edited:
Trfogey..brave you are..lol...good to see you here!

I cant even get Oahu on my radio..stuck with but a few choices. Adding to why i am here alot...:)

Enjoy your dinner..time for lunch now for me.....

Hi Allen, nice to see you visit us here :) I tell my husband I should be sending you a check instead of my Neuro. You have helped me with all your great advice.
The Chicken dish turned out nice. I added half and half at the last minute to kick it up a notch.
Aly I love Thai food. Panang shrimp or chicken is my favorite.
Does anyone like whoopie pies?

Allen. This 1 is 4 U! My older sister was a 42 DD. 14 yrs ago she was diagnosed with breast cancer stage 4B. Well, long story short, I asked her when she had to have the breast removed was she now classified as a D now? And by the way she is doing fine abd dandy with a diagnosis of 7% chance of survival! What do dr's know, like Susan said I would rather ask U 4 advice.

My sister and I have warped senses of humor: after her chemo and radiation she started getting her hair back. My dad said she had a tuft of red here, a tuft of black there and a tuft of white over there. The 1st words out of my mouth were "Oh my GOD, she's a calico cat"! My Dad got real quiet on the phone and I asked him what was wrong. And his reply was, "that's the same thing UR sister said, but she added "as long as I don't lick my own A$$ I'll be okay".

I don't mean this to offend anyone, but as they say humor is the BEST medicine.

My Love to All,

I like Thai food as well, but don't have it as often as chinese food (which of course is the "american" version of mandarin, etc.). There's just not as many of them around here, but lots in Boston Aly, so don't worry!

I think I like the name of whoopie pies more than it itself... my SIL makes a killer version of it though (whoops, there I go with the killing talk again!)

trfogey, you certainly are brave to come back to tea with us, sorry for the puke talk! Poor doggie, first time my Mom's ever been over that she hasn't jumped all over her!

My son's disappointed, I finally broke down and bought a copy of a PC game called Brink, it came today... wouldn't install on the first pc, then finally tried to install it on my work computer, and it wouldn't activate! Seems the former owner never de-activated it, so back it goes to Amazon. Never had that problem before, but certainly won't use that vendor ever again.

Helen; B4 I 4 get, the next cereal to kill off is Cap'n Crunch. I read somewhere where its going away. Don't know if its the cereal or the captain, just 1 more body in the back yard!

Oh; and Helen, I bought what was supposed to B new tommy hilf***er sheets for my son's room (they were red with little blue crabs on them, I am doing the house in a beach theme) and the seller said new sheets in pkg. Well, I got them 4 less than half price in dept store but U get what U pay 4. They were full size sheets in a queen size pkg and the flat sheet was so narrow, I know they were seconds. Learned my lesson!

Kim that stinks, did you get them on the E auction site, or through the A site? I should be getting a refund as I already contacted A's customer service chat... free shipping back too.

Helen, Your Avatar cracks me up!....there ya go again...I better run (ya right..lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back