Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up on the dog puke and called the carpet company... they're coming to pick it up and will return it nice and clean! Worth the $110 if you ask me, maybe I'll see if they can take one of the other rugs as well. It helps that I live next door to the owner's Mom (and grew up with him).

Susan, can I come over for dindin?

Best way to kill your appetite is to clean up puke on a rug...

Ann, I may look into getting that mug for my Mom, she's got essential tremors and needs the two hands to hold onto things as well.

Ann, It's called Gia Russa and it's in the pasta aisle usually on the top shelf. It's in a clear plastic with a picture of a girl on the wrapper. There is a few good brands of gnocci out there. If you can't find them I can send some up to you. I do use canned artichoke hearts.
Helen, I use coconut oil. There is a study that it is good for Alzheimers and dementia. It improves daily function.
Dana, Give them a try with red sauce or alfredo. It's yummy :)

Sounds good I will give it a try, thanks.

Dana

OKAY Ladies, we have to slow our yaps down a little! This screen is only so big and. With slow eyes and hands its hard to read so fast.

Food: poor, poor Aly. You need to put UR blinders on. (Borrow them from Silver?) And then U won't have a problem reading the posts today!

Well, tomorrow is the big day! Poor }indsay is going to make the long trek up here to get me, of course, who else would.

And while I'm thinking about it I might just have to visit Kim after 5 for some Queen, "can anybody find me somebody to love". Maybe with this new smart A$$ phone, I can finally get it as a ringtone just for his calls. Have a good day. I'm heading to PT after this gourmet lunch of slop!

Kimberly, I love your posts! The smart a$$ phone - I need one too! Good luck with the Queen ringtone. It shouldn't be a problem. Have a great trip home with your wonderful daughter.

Mary

Well I woke at 4.30, sure sign I am not right in the brain! You lot know that already.
Mary, I knew DD was dunkin donuts, I was just trying to get the conversation on boobs instead of food! Ha ha
Kimberly, good luck with PT hospital slop and getting back home. I did break my diet yesterday! Made the yummiest fruit bread ever. Had it steaming out of the oven, dripping with marg. Did I stop at one slice......of course not, had 3! I was doing so well, rats:(

I have a friend coming over today for a bread making lesson. Should be fun. She was a friend diagnosed with breast cancer 10 years ago, I thought she would only live about 5 years due to the grade etc, so I took her on a wonderful holiday to hong kong. Me had a blast and stayed with friends of my parents. Sadly the chap we stayed with ( only 59). Passed away of prostate cancer 3 days ago, he had retired and built his dream home in New Zealand. Found out 3 weeks after returning to NZ, that he had metastatic cancer. So my friend is happy and well, but Chris has passed away. The world is a topsy turvy place. Never regretted the holiday. We had a lovely time together.

Ok, out of the doldrums. Only 4 weeks and 2 days before I get on the flying cigar for my 12 hour journey to San fransciso. Counting the days. Don't mind puke. I am a nurse and mother of 5 seen it all! Nice I have a room at Helens?

Ann, you are so well organized.

Farewell my flat chested friends. It's 5 am and I need coffee and fruit bread

Last edited:
Aly, you always make me laugh! I wish I were flat chested again, much easier... when I lose weight, bet I don't lose enough there.

Susan, thank you so much for the St. Joseph statue, should I bury it upside down by the for sale sign, or in the backyard (next to the bodies, hehehehe)? You're a sweetheart.

Liz, what's going on with you, haven't heard from you...

Kim, you can't begin to know how much I enjoy seeing your posts again! We missed you so badly, my friend. I think Aly is going to have to extend her vacation so we can drive down to SC! I wish I could take the time off, but unfortunately if I don't work, I don't get paid, no vacation time for self-employment.

Mary, was it you that said you had gone to MassGeneral some time back? If you're back in the area, let me know and we can really meet for tea (or something stronger)

Well, just met with my realtor and extended the contract for another 3 months, and dropped the price another 20K... let's get this sold so I can be someplace new by Christmas? Doesn't seem possible at this point.

Love you all, the guys have been pretty quiet lately, I think Aly scared them off with the DD talk!

Top of the Mornin!.....:)...ya right, I know, is afternoon for most you folks and I slept in, do to the many wake ups in the night...Blah!
Feel so late all the time, oh well. I wish we had DD"s here, i'd be there right now drinking coffee. So good to see you all bright eyed and bushy tailed this fine sunny day...:)

I use coco butter on my skin daily does that count instead of coconut oil?

Has anyone heard from notme lately? Getting worried.

Yes where did all the boys go, I hope no one squashed them by accident...lol

Throw a donut this way and cup of coffee PLEASE! wait don't throw the coffee!

Last edited:
Just to give you an idea of when you all posted my time: I will have to set my alarm early to actually catch you all home...:)

POSTS FOR TODAY: Early birds I tell ya..lol

Bhappy…12:40am…3:48am….7:25am
Mom ofsix…2:44am…..6:10am
Dana…2:55am…5:14am….5:53am
Helen…4:08am…..5:23am…8:11am
Ann…4:34am…5:10am
Susan…4:52am….5:44am
Aly…7:41am (your the closest to me, except a day late/or earlier?)
It is 9:45am as I type this for me right now.

Your post came to me at 7.45 am here on Thursday.

The best thing about flying to USA is you arrive there before you left here! Problem is it works in reverse when you go home again........so if I travel in that direction( east) forever, do I stay on the same day forever? :)

I leave to see Helen on Saturday 22/10 at 10.30 pm but arrive on the same day but at 10.30 am. How cool is that!

That's way cool! Gain a whole day to your life, till you return.

I have often thought of following the sun, jumping on a plane going west just before sundown, to somewhere, then doing it again and again, never to let the sun go down on your day, A Forever day. Wonder if anyone has tried it? Wow I must be reall bored today...lol

Aly,We are a couple hours and a day apart...:)..Wednesday here

Last edited:
Di, I posted around 10:30 am. ? Wonder why the times are different.
Helen, It got there already?

Susan, 10:30am my time your last post. I am 5 hours or so behind you. WOW....so it's afternoon for now for you?

Hi! Just dropped by to check on you all. Looks like all is well. I'm hungry! Miss you....obviously. :)

My poor dog, I was sitting outside with my Mom having tea, when I noticed her really drooling alot, so went over to unhook her to take her 'round back again, when the poor thing walked over to next to the cat was sitting and barfed all over the driveway. Lucky she didn't do it on the porch! Took her over to the sideyard bushes where she finished off. Now she hasn't had a thing to eat all day, so it was all the water she drank earlier.

Took the hose and hosed her off, seems like she didn't mind it much this time, usually she hates it, but I think she's sick from the shampoo hubby washed her with the other day, and didn't wash entirely off... I don't see how he could have in the short time he took to wash her! And sure enough, lots of sudsy feeling on her fur where she had been scratching and licking. Poor girl... :(

So anyone who wants to lose their appetite can read this post and not worry about eating too much tonight! Apologies to everyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back