Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOSH...MY SIDES ARE SPLITTING....I can hardly type..LOLOL................................OH that is sooooooooooo funny!..:grin:...:lol:...:lol:...:lol:

Your the Best!

By the way ...thats not it!

Everytime, everytime I read it I just bust up Laughing!....think im losing it....:)

(almost an hour now and I am stll Laughing, lol)

Last edited:
Keep your legs crossed girl!
Ok ....is it what we call a hot dog. Our hot dogs are sausages on a stick, dipped in batter and deep fried. Another disgusting takeaway food? Your hot dogs are frankfurters in a long bun with tomato ketchup and mustard ....right.

Go mop the floor before you slip up dearest. Don't want a fractured hip on top of all else. :)

Aly your great, Helen will have her hands full. And I recommend laughing while lying down, works for me. You should put a disclaimer on that post, or a warning label...LOL.

We have corndogs also..:), care to share your thoughts while I am still lying down..LOL

Oh and I eat only turkeydogs now, better for you.

So what's a chilli dog? What's a corn dog? Are they different?

Glad I amuse you, I was serious, now I am highly offended and in a huff :( :)

You added turkey dog! Wow the mind boggles

UGH? I fveel cheated! I can't get any of the pics up close and none of yours, Liz! But we already know U R beautiful inside and out. Maybe when I get home I can sneak on his computer just to look at the pics. And if not Lindsay and I can go to the library. I hope U all have a wonderful night and I will see U in the am.

So sorry, isolation often makes one goofy.

A chili dog is a hotdog (frankferter) on a bun covered with chili, usually served in a bowl or dish with sides.

A corndog is covered in cornbread, deepfried, served on a stick. You can buy then frozen and heat in microwave at home.

And turkey dog are hotdogs (frankfurters) made from only turkey meat.

Oky doky, that about explains it..:) Sorry to offend you..:)

But I am still laughing at the picture in my mind of that poor lonely dashound, with the water bottle straped to his little body, freezing, floating aimlessly in open ocean....."chili dog"

Actually now that I think of it, it is rather a sad senario, poor little doggie, I am sad for him now and can see why you might be offended, truly sorry...:-(

Liz, You are beautiful! You and your honey make a nice couple too.
Everyone is in rare form today, whoo hoo, we sure are! I'm glad Jim and Kim still visit. We need balance and a guy point of view.
Coco gets neutered next week. Maybe we can fit in two more (insert evil laughter). Not Jim and Kim but Helen's and Kim's husbands.
Helen, I know how it feels to miss a parent. I don't think an hour goes by were I don't think of my Mom.
I'm trying to find funnel cake mix to send you when Aly visits. We have to corrupt her with our American ways.
I love chili dogs and corn dogs. Heck, the only thing I don't like is brussel sprouts. Everything else is a go:)
Marta, Have fun and a safe journey.
Goodnight everyone, sweet dreams XOXO

Now Coco needs to be a chili dog after he gets his nuts cut out. A bag of peas should suffice rather than an iceberg....easier to find.
I do not need corrupting, I am already corrupted. :)

Off the floor and to bed with you Dianne. You make me laugh too.

I have just wasted my afternoon talking about dogs again, at least they are cooked this time!

Nighty night you lot. I have the rest of the day to contend with.

Have a nice time away Marta. Helen, sorry about your dad. Should have said so sooner, been a cluts today.
Aly

Liz, Diane and Joni, thanks girls for info that guided me to the pics. Very nice, it is
really cool to put a face with thoughts and ideas that are generated. Liz, where is the
rest of the tree?

Aly, you just cut to the heart of the matter, Sounds nuts, but poor Coco.

I am glad that Susan excluded me from the candidates to be fixed. I always heard;
“Don’t fix it if it ain’t broken.” Poor Coco.

Diane, I really can see you laughing so hard, cause I too, am getting such a kick out
of the stories. Keep the ball rolling.

Good morning to all you silly people. I am sorry I missed out on all these conversations yesterday, but it gave me some great reading this morning. Nice to start off the day with a good laugh. Thanks !

Dana

You guys were on a roll last night...or was it only a turkey dog I saw? Trust me, there's enough reading for a full cup of coffee. I have to tell on myself: When I read about seeing photos in "Community", I thought I was behind in sharing pictures, so now I see only Joni had a pic up--share, everybody! Mine are way too many, my aide just came in, but I'll check out the pictures later.

Good Morning everyone!
Another hot, sunny day but I'm not complaining. I hope this day finds everyone well.
In NY we eat our hotdogs with sweet pickle relish. I think in Chicago they use slaw. Does anyone call them weenies? Like in beanie weenie?
Bill likes his fried, me boiled and my mom used to cook them in butter.
It's hot dog 101!
Jim, it would be nice for Eddie to join us. We might not behave but he will laugh.
It's crock pot Tuesday for me. Dumped everything in this am and cooking the hang out of it.
Later gators :)

We go to a place in Canada where they make the best slaw dogs and poutine, okay now I am really hungry, we have to stop all this talk about food.

Dana

Dana my MIL makes poutines, do you mean the "Quebec" poutines or the original ones? I like them both...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back