Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim,
Love your post! I'm not worried about the cereal killer (I think she might be a very nice lady with a great sense of humor). As for hardball - I'm ready! Two grown kids and many years as a teacher - trust me, I can handle it!

Aly, your cupcakes look great and as Marta said you blend right in with those kids.

Marta, enjoy MI!

I'm so glad Ann mentioned this tea party...you guys are a riot. Thanks Ann!

I'll pop in tomorrow! Have a great night, morning or afternoon!

Oh and Ms Pie...Bet ya can't....:wink:

Per Joni's request, Ive added a few new pics in my album if ya'll wanna take a look see....

Marta and Diane, center of the ring. Let's here it, we will all be the judges. Let our ears try the
words like our mouth tastes meat. We won't even know if you are lying.

Helen love your sign, Paul McCartney wrote a song about you, "Helen Wheels" Say bye-bye

Mary, we don't want you just to handle it, we want you to dish it out. We might put you in the
ring with Marta and Diane. I know, you and Susan could be a tag team. Now we are talking.

Momofsix, that is cold, but your reference reminded me of setting on the front porch swing,
playing my six string, now you have me acting like a ding a ling. :)

Good night sweethearts, good night, pleasant dreams and sleep tight.

Jim

I dont know about that, Helen. But thank you for the compliment.

hey, don't argue with me, I'm the "cereal" killer! :)

Liz, Awsome pictures and yes you are Beautiful, and that handsome guy..Wooooohoooo

I haven't taken the time to figure the picture thing. Put them up or view. I want to see
the pretty girl... How do I do that?

Liz, I am waiting to see you.

Jim

Jim either go to the top, and click the community tab, click photos, or else go to Liz's profile page and look on it.

I'm having chili dogs for supper!

Kim, that was random!

I had a smoked chicken toasted sandwich with cheese :) What the dinkum is a chilli dog?

Laughing once again.....LOVE this thread!...Aly wondering what picture you have in your mind right now thinking about a "chili dog"..LOL..:)

A dashund with a hot water bottle wrapped around it, standing on an iceberg in the Arctic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back