Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, maybe everybody is just stopping by while you are in REM and saying hi Diane! All I do know is that dreams of houses are dreams of your self. The empty rooms are interesting I must say!

Helen Dear, Big Hugs to you.

Aly Pie, have you told your husband he's a pain in the backside? ;) The people we live with sure can be exasperating can't they? Sometimes we just need to let them have it. We just need to figure out how to do it lovingly is all.

Ann, I want to *like* what you said to Helen and Diane but don't have the option for some reason. so *like* to you! :)

Hi Susan! ~~~waving~~~

hi kimberly~~~waving frantically~~~

Here I am to save the day, Mighty mouth is on his way. Girls, I cannot believe the guys
aren’t responding, I know they are reading. You know the fly on the wall thing. :)

Here it is Monday and raining. Rainy days and Mondays always get me down. You’d
think I was a carpenter.

Ladies, I have to admit, I hate bras also. :) However, I tell my grand-daughter to dress
so she turns hearts, not heads. I read this to my wife, she concurs. lol

Dreams, I had a dream I ate a 5 lb marshmallow. Woke up and half my pillow was gone.

I had to read so much just to get caught up, I can’t remember anything.

So, to all you lovely gals, have a great day and keep creating the jolly reality that makes
us all laugh so hard. It is so difficult for me to keep up with you all. I promise that I will
come up with something soon. There is caffeine in my tea..

Jim

Ok All here is morning tea, or afternoon tea depending on which hemisphere you are living in.

Purple icing flowers are for top of wedding cupcakes. If they work I need to make heaps more, they are drying at the mo.
Other photo is of jake ,Ruby and Cookie. They got into this habit while away in England......I am glad I covered the black upholstery with old sheets! They are now cured of the habit.
I will post another , proving I am human in a mo.

Attachments

• Cupcakes RV.jpg
    Cupcakes RV.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Dogs on couch.jpg
    Dogs on couch.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 97
  • flowers cc.jpg
    flowers cc.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 113
Whoops try again
Thats better, cant have side ways cup cakes, all the cream cheese icing will drip off.
Family photo
Sam...Katie (eldest who lives in UK, Me , Olivia
See I am real, I think

Attachments

• Cupcakes RV.jpg
    Cupcakes RV.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Family in England.jpg
    Family in England.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 132
Aly, Great pics! Your family is lovely and so are you! I like the cupcake wrappers. The cupcakes look delectable :)
Jim, Too funny. I tell Nina the same thing. Unfortunately first impressions do stick. Dress and act if I was next to you at all times. Don't say anything you wouldn't say to your Grandma. Nowdays we try to be our kids friends rather than parents. I tell her I'm not in this for a popularity contest. This house is not a democracy, it's a benevolent dictatorship.
Marta, Hellooooo chickie!
Diane, In my family dreaming of loved ones who past means they are telling you they are ok and happy. My dad dreams of my Mom every night. He also dreams of building houses and usually wakes up tired. Go figure.
To all the rest of our tea group, enjoy your Monday/Tues evening.
This group is like taking a happy pill for me :)

Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening All...Just fit in to your slot...:)

You all are in rare form today, or tommarrow (Aly). Jim you have once again made me laugh out loud!...Speaking of dreams, mine have changed, I laugh in them alot, and in them I am always walking and look over at my crutches or wheelchair and think HEY I am walking!
They are good dreams.

About life comming full circle gives me a chuckle cause when I was born my place was in a drawer under the tv in a trailer and here I am back in a trailer (RV)...lol.... All you in Mass, my mom who was from there and after living in Calif for 50 years still said take the gaabage out and paaak the caa, why no r's?

Oh and Aly please make sure when you send those annoying husbands to a tropical island..it isn't mine......:)

Diane, sounds like you are getting the Red Carpet treatment, and have your own personal entourage, are you secretly a Rock Star?....:)

Meg..from Roseville, everytime I read that it reminds me of my 30th birthday, I spent it there in a bar called The Yellow Rose, what a story, for another time, surffice to say nose was almost broken while dancing, thanks for the memories..LOL..:roll:

To Everyone else so Happy you all here to share this day with! Love ya ALL

Wait a minute, Aly......we should be the one's on a tropical island. We need 2 send our worst halves to Siberia where they can freeze their ding-a-lings off! Then maybe they would understand what we go thrpugh.

And, Jim the only male brave enough to stay with us.....right now we girls just have too many hormones flying around us. Thank U 4 bringing us some testosterone to balance us out.

Hi Ladies and Jim!

Ann invited me to join all of you, so I guess it's right that my 1st post in here follows one from Ann. I have to tell you, all the talk about lobster rolls is giving me cravings! I was lucky enough to visit Boston earlier this month and I fell in love with lobster rolls. I'm sure Maine lobster is better than Cape Cod, but any seafood in Boston beats Chicago by a mile. Thanks for the yummy memories! By the way, either coffee or tea is fine with me.

Helen, I send my sympathies on your dad's passing too. We never stop missing them, but it hurts a little less each year.

Mary, are you sure you know what you are getting into? :) These girls play hard ball.

I am working undercover. Don't tell them that. Cereal Killer is under investigation.

Seriously, I am getting to know the gals, and it is about time for some more cookies.
All this talk about bras and stuff, I think it is time for mighty blouse. She'll really have
some stories.

All kidding aside, we are so blessed to be able to balance our lives here, easier than
at home. I share some of the stories with my pal. His eye gaze machine is coming
along slowly. If I can get him on line, perhaps he can tell some txt for tat. :)

Don't expect that soon, but we are giving it our best shot. I can't hardly find any
movies he hasn't seen. Fox new is about to drive him nuts, that is about all he
watches.

Great to have ya,

Jim

Boy yall are moving fast! Aly the cupcakes and flower look great! Them lovely pets look like they have it made..haha Jim the marshmellow pillow thing cracked me up. You are very brave as they stated with all our hormones flying every where..Diane I want to come to your tropical island. One of my customers visited Hawaii afew weeks back, pictures were so pretty, the water is beautiful! Kim naughty naughty already talking abvout dingalings...so glad to have you back.Mary welcome to crazy tea time..lol Diane Bruce said he was dreaming about horses last night. hmm, Ann, Susan, Marta, Meg, Helen, and all! Have a great day!

Hellooooooo Joni Pie! How are you Darlin. I think of you lots and it's all good too! ;)

Jim, you're a crack up as usual! I used to be in love with Mighty Mouse when I was 4 or so. Moved on to Zorro when I was more mature at 5.

Kimberly, I know you mean it but I can't help but chuckle. Hope you don't mind Sweetness.

Mary! It's good to see you Lady Poo! I should have invited you myself. My bad. Glad you found your way! It's fun here!

Diane, Looking forward to hearing your stories! I bet I can match you! :D

Aly, I thought you were one of the kids! You're gorgeous! And the cupcakes look beautiful and Yummy!

I'm off to Michigan so will see you on probably Saturday evening. Love you all!

Jim, what can I say..hehehehehehehehehehhehehahahahhahhaahahahahahehehehehehehhehhehehheheh....:)...

Ms Pie have a wonderful trip to michigan, we will miss you.....be safe and send us a postcard...lol

Aly Love the pics!...Joni ~~~wave~~~~~ What a fun group you all are!

I tell ya I didn't do it, it twasn't me...

Hey, I don't know why the no "r's" in Bahston, but they add them in Worcester to everything ending in "a" So Linda would be "Linder", and Worcester (think Worcestershire sauce) is Worcestah!

Off to Michigan, who else do we know in MI?

Aly, love the pictures, you can practice making those cupcakes any time you want to! And you look gorgeous as do your daughters... your son is so tall. Can't wait for our adventure.

Love to all, gotta clean my house, I actually have a showing tomorrow... maybe my dad arranged it for me! And thanks for all the nice thoughts about my Dad, but it's been a long time. I like to stop and acknowledge him on his more special days, like his birthday, but also remember the day he passed, it was a very strange day. It's funny, that now I can choose to remember only the good sides of him, rather than the really annoying, aggravating, sides. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back