Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
So good to be back!
KIMBERLY! Oh girl how i have missed the hell outta you! and as the others have said- no apology needed at all. Im so very glad you have come back to us. Cant wait to get caught up!

Jim, that backspace key, living in the arctic north of my keyboard gets a whole lot of use, but I type slowly, and am learning to use the trackball more to "cut".

Diane, the only course worse for me in high school was shorthand.

Like coffee black also, without sugar. We're so easy to please! Espresso, Susan, Yum!

Ann, now shorthands I got..would have aced that course...LOL

Yeppers, Black coffee only way to go...love watching folks saying, you dont have milk...ceam...sugar?...wimps I tell ya ..no offense to anyone..:)...just plain eaisier coffee black....and at resturants, how long has that cream been sitting there?...eeewwwwwww

Why does my stupid iPad keep changing Joni into Join. It's irritating! Sorry Joni. Ann I always have weird things in my posts cause I am too lazy to proof read. I have no excuse but laziness :) oh, and no butt :). Don't write with my butt so I suppose that's not an excuse.

Do you ladies and gents realize we've been having our teaparty since Feb 5th? Amazing! It's been such a good day to hear from Kim, and Liz is back... Joni and Bruce are back home, and hopefully Diane is just out gallivantin' at another car race.

MY DRYER DIED THIS MORNING SO Tim took me to Rapid to get a new on e.

Oh that sucks, hope you managed to have some fun while you were out... I was wondering if your trip was here already! Glad to know you're ok, now today is perfect! :)

Kimberly it is so good to have you back! I have missed you.
Laurel

Aly you are calling me Join again...lol Ok folks we blew that joint this afternoon. Bruce's headaches are better, I fed him this evening, we could not figure out why the syringe was leaking , Duh I had not took the cap off the end of it. I think we are both brain tired today. Yall have been doing some chatting..lol Kim i am so glad you are better and back with us! Has Sharon had her peg put in yet? Love you all! Don't know what I would do with out any of you:)

Joni, so glad you are home again and Bruce is doing better...... Diane, bad dryer, glad you checked in with us was getting worried. Laurel good to see you here also!...:), Aly quit blaming the poor little Ipad,...bet you got short fingers too...no butts about it.....:)

Rita and Betty glad you both joined our tea party:)

How did you know I had short stubby fingers? ESP huh.
Glad Bruce is back home J O N I.........there got it right!

hey gang!
I've missed you all and have thought of you daily since I last posted (june!). very busy summer + diminishing abilities = lots of stuff fell thru the cracks. still I have a tremendous amount of help and support, and things to smile about every day. was busy with fundraising for the local Walk to Defeat ALS, now done, and i will brag a bit by telling that our team rocked and i was the top individual fundraiser statewide. something i've never done before! hoping to be able to keep up with you all better, and will look forward to catching up.
sending hugs,
Sue

Hi Sue, nice to meet you.......... Congradulations on the fundraising! Way to go girl!....Hope to see ya here often, hoping you are doing well..:)

Wa to go Sue, I have missed seeing you on! Aly You are a mess, and I Love you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back