Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wedding is 9 th December. I will have room in luggage cause i can take double luggage. Travel too much obviously! United is part of star alliance and I have a gold elite card.
I have flagged the idea of going to NY. Too much hard work and early starts :). Can't miss Haloween either.
I am so excited.

Liz forgot to say a big hi! I looked at where beaver dam is and it looks close on the map, but I see it's 18 hrs driving from Boston. Clearly USA is BIG :).

Nice day all, starting on second cup of coffee. Going to start swimming today. It's been 10 weeks and my elbow and shoulder are no better, so what the heck! I will take a handful of pain killers and just go for it. Getting old sucks :(

Aly, I am only 4 hrs from SF, however, Hubby might think you a "L" so!

Good Morning, Afternoon Everybody...:)

Wow you all are so chatty today. Had to read so many posts i am exhusted already..lol....Welcome back Kim, so glad you are back, we missed you!...And Liz you sound spunky again Yeah!. Marta..I am also having spelling problems, not sure why I have to do back and redue so much of my typing, thinkin brain freeze or something..lol

So glad everyone sounds so good, reading this is the first thing I do to start my day on a good note...and yes while I am drinking my coffee... You all make me smile, It is just like we are all together sitting around sharing with each other, would be so fun to have a reunion together somewhere, like a tropical island..hint hint...:)

Ann hope you had a delightful shower this morning. Joni, hoping Bruce is doing better today you also. Helen, Aly, Susan, Rita, Betty a big Aloha to you also. Ok who did I miss?..If I did sorry and Love to All who help me thru the day. Thanks for sharing my joy for grandson's vistory, he's on a roll now..lol

Everyone have a great TODAY! Love ya ALL

HI LIZ! LOVE YOU GURL! Glad you're back too Sweets. xoxo!

Oh Lori, mwah mwah mwah. There has that got your other half guessing.

Diane, Hawaii ..........could do Hawaii again. :)

Helen, cupcake tower jetting to you as we speak, God bless Amazon! It's 6 towers tall! I have 120 cupcakes to make, god bless cupcakes.
Heck god bless all of you.

Help! I can't get Nina to leave the mall!

Aly, you had another cupcake adventure, and aced it, making a gazillion great ones--after some scary starts. You'll do great again.

Kimberly, please no apology. We all love you and are so very glad that you're back.

Helen, Marta, Susan and all I've missed... Sounds like you're all having fun!

yep, we are!

Susan, when my boys wouldn't leave somewhere, I'd just get in my van and slowly drive away, with the back doors open (and the car beeping at me!)... it became our little joke and they'd always come running! Too funny, but it never worked with my daughter. Just tell her you're out of money!

She's the one loaded with gift cards and cash, the lucky duck. Plus my Dad keeps her in $20's. She even bought me a coke, bless her heart.
Where is Diane? I hope all is well with her.

Hey I was just about to ask the same, Hope she is ok. And Linda ?

Is this the weekend Diane is off on another trip? I was wondering about her as well. I think Linda posted yesterday...

Mercy sakes, one day off and you all go nuts, talk, talk, talk... I love it. Reading all these posts
just makes time "fly" by, don't you know. :)

Everyone of you are so special. Your daily activity, including animals, children, spouses, traveling,
and of course medical tests, truly keeps us all updated for the most part. Hope we can all
continue to share the valley's and the mountain top experience's.

Ann, for as hard as it is for your to type, I don't think I have ever seen you misspell a word, or make
grammatical errors. I think you type in a word perfect application then copy and paste, but still,
most all of you do a great job.

Been typing since my junior year in high school. It is so easy, and yet when you all talk about
the difficulty, it sometimes makes me feel guilty not to appreciate the little things. I do
appreciate them, however, it is a constant reminder.

I don't usually see Eddie on Sat. and Sun. but I do think about him. I keep telling him about all
of you goof balls. I do make him laugh, he doesn't mind me sharing our peeks and valley's.

I don't think any of the brothers on here drinks tea. So, coffee it is for them. Come on guys,
help me out here, got to admit, what a lovely group of ladies, what a pleasure to be in your
company.

Jim so nice of you to join us!......and not just buzz around, afraid to land that you might be squashed!...:) I'm a coffee drinker also, black! Cowboy coffee is alright by me too. Boil water throw in some grounds, let steep, pour a cup, drop in a tad of cold water, grounds should sink to bottom, waalah, cowboy coffee, good and strong.

I actually "flunked" typing in high school, blamed it on short fingers..lol, now I can blame it on something else. I don't know how Ann does so well at it either.

Hi Jim,
When my mom and dad visited England, mom would drag dad to a fancy high tea. He always had coffee :) Diane, he loves cowboy coffee or expresso so strong you can cut it with a knife.

Howdy Jim!
Didn't drown, but boy am I worn out. It's official..........I have no backside( Jim cover your ears and shut your eyes). Can't even fill my bathing suit! Need butt implants immediately. It's am emergency, you lot, stop laughing at me. I could get fat sucked from breasts and reimplanted in butt, wonder if that can be done in Hollywood yet? Problem is breasts are already saggy. I remember a lady I nursed who tucked her boobs into the waist band of her trousers, now that's an idea. My mum used to call hers razor straps, you know the long bits if leather that men used to sharpen their razors on in the old days. What an image that was.
Once my Hubby is off the computer upstairs, I will get on to the photos......I have to crow about my cupcakes after last week, putting 2 batches in the rubbish.

I have always wanted to do high tea in England, but my Hubby won't come and you need to have company. All those yummy sandwiches and cakes. Yum yum yum.

Join, hope you day is going ok and you get to take Bruce home.

Doesn't it feel great to have Kimberly and Liz back around the table. I can feel their spirits are back with us. It's cosy again.

Love and drivel, aly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back