Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betty, it's good to meet you! This thread is so much fun. I take "forever" to type; hands and fingers drag and cause lots of amazing things to happen.

Rita, hello to you, also! How neat that Diane and you share the martial arts interest.

Jim, I hope your day is blessed. You probably remove your fly outfit before church, or do you sit quietly on a window and participate? (very softly singing?)

Diane, your history is incredible, and truth is stranger than fiction.

Liz-Girl, glad you're back, and I missed you. You sound happy and feisty--which is wonderful!

Helen, your back yard full of bodies is something I can relate to--but Phil moved all of ours so they're together.

Love you all--and Joni, hugs!

Hello Miss Betty. How nice you are here visiting with us. I hope you are enjoying your day.. I always wanted to visit Australia. It looks like a magnificent place. I had a friend who lived in Alice Springs for a few years.
Ann, Too funny! Years ago my friend was digging a garden and began digging up bones. The police where called and it ended up being a cow.
Joni, I hope Bruce is doing better today.
Aly, Halloween is fun. We decorate our yards. Mine is a Disney theme. Nina's school Has a "trunk or Treat". We line up our cars in the parking lot, all decorated for Halloween and hand out candy. They have a haunted schoolbus ( a yellow one) and a DJ playing music. The kids have a ball. Private schools can do this Public aren't allowed because of "holiday theme".
Happy Sunday/Monday to all. On my way to the mall so Nina can finish spending her birthday Money.
I'm off to make a nice cup of tea.

I'm baaaack,
Well not really. Lindsay bought me this smart phone that I call a smart A$$ phone and it will take some getting used to thata 4 sure.
I don't officially get home until Thursday and then. There maybe some bombs going off in Newberry.
I don't know who he thinks he is but da%n it, I'm putting my foot down (figuratively speaking)! These p
Phones are really nice I start typing a word some pop up and I can click the right one. I guess ur
Days of fun r over Ann trying to decipher my words. Maybe I could get a job with the govt like in that
Movie with the Indians.

I want to thank all of U 4 being here 4 me and I have decideded I will let the LORD choose my date!
Its so funny, I have so much to say; but right now I just can't put it into words. In a couple of days
Look for my apology to everyone that I will post, once I have written it.

.Well let me spend time with mu lovely girl and will talk to U guys later

Kimberly, You made my day:) We missed you so much and are glad your back here. God Bless you!

Dear susan and ann,

Thank you so much 4 the warm welcome back. I will be leaving this great state of NC on Thursday.
Don't watch the weather in SC 4 a while, BC I believe it will change the landscape between the firing
In my soul to the ice in my veins!

And if I dispose of an xtra lg item, I will be visiting Helen by say like Saturday. The septic system
Would seem like a proper place to dispose of. "It".

Just kidding or am I?

Kimberly, I'm off to my shower now, having just read your posts during lunch with Phil. I love you. Ann

The Navajo Code, Kimberly--great idea, but you have a better brain for deciphering!

That is only BC I know what I an typing!

This phone is a PITA but at least it can B kept discreetly.

Oh Kim! It's so good to see you here Lady Poo! No need to apologize in my opinion. We love you and do worry about you. It's just so good to see you here! I put about 20 exclamation points but am only allowed one. Your Lindsay is an angel! *a million exclamatiom points* She loves you very much and so do we, no matter what. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!

KIM! Welcome back! We've missed you my darling, and no apologies! It happened, and it sounds like you're in such a better frame of mind now. Sorry, as I told Susan, no more room for any more bodies in the back yard, whether they're 2 or 4 legged, furry or feathered. :)

Susan, I just realized I never answered your question about Ybor City... I never got the chance to go to any of the clubs there, was able to hit some of the stores during the day once I think. I wasn't in Tampa/St Pete area for very long, just a few months, couldn't find a job and decided I preferred the colder New England days after all!

Betty, welcome to our tea party, I have a blueberry muffin to share if you like! Do you prefer tea or coffee?

Aly, sounds like you're enjoying your soccer/football like we enjoy or football/football! I don't think you could exactly call my family a "typical" American family by any means, but my kids do get on a big yellow schoolbus! I'll try to post a picture from years ago, as they won't let me take the "first day of school pictures" anymore. Susan, our public schools do a Halloween parade up until 3rd grade I think, even the teachers get dressed up... no violent costumes allowed, etc. It's really cute. Then after Halloween, all the schools have a collection of the Halloween candy to send to the troops... I don't remember how many pounds they sent last year, but its always an amazing number.

Well, I need to go off and collect the boys and their Dad from their Boy Scout camping trip in Vermont... they'll be back at the church in about 15 minutes... AND my stupid dog, who I just brushed and made all pretty yesterday, rolled in something disgusting and it tied up outside. Now I'll have to fumigate her! AGH!

Yes, welcome Betty and Rita and a gorgeous morning Hello to all of you! Much love and affection to all of you. I'm going to do a few laps in the tub and come out a new woman.

Hey, why do I keep typing words backwards lately (like since my diagnosis). Does anyone else have this weird problem? I originally typed but rather than tub and do that quite frequently or start to anyway. Weird.

I'll be back! *spoken with an Arnold Schwartznegger accent*

Hi All, just posted 4 pics of the kids some old shots (needed to find a school bus picture!)...

Great photos Helen.

I have just risen, and what a treat to have Kimberly back. Don't apologize, cause you have nothing to apologize for. As Marta said, your Lindsay is a treasure. Glad you are managing the phone ok. Bet you didn't try and catch up on the gossip, it would take days :)

So, no one will tell me when Halloween in, so I will g,,, it.

I made amazing red velvet cupcakes, bread and started making thrvpurple flowers for the top of the wedding cupcakes. I need a 5-7 tiered cup cake stand. I can get one on amazon, but might have to post it to you Helen and pick it up when I am there? The postage wasvmore than the stand! Will post some pictures later once the day has started ( for everyone else)

Coffee time for me. This Monday is going to be spectacular, thanks for making it special everyone.
Aly

Halloween is October 31st... we should try to get to Salem, Mass. during that week, it will be crazy! October 30 is "All Hallows Eve", very scary to go near a graveyard that night! :) I think in Mexico they celebrate "Day of the Dead" on Nov. 1.

Definitely ok to send the Amazon purchase to me, just put c/o with my name ("care of") and it should get here just fine, just make sure you have room in your luggage, not sure how much it would cost you to ship otherwise. When is the wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back