Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Rita!
Diane, how great! Dis they tape it for you?
Helen, Hahahahaha! I almost wet my pants on your post!

Not on your post rather reading your post. :)

Susan hoping they will post a tape of it, dont know if anyone taped for him as he was alone and was to set up video, start it then fight. So not sure if he was able or maybe a friend there did, if so I will share with you all if ok.

Yeah I miss it a bit. I was a 5th Dan in Tang Soo Do. Quit because it was getting hard on my back and joints and tests & seminars were $$$. Taught classes for quite swipe. Cool all the kids in jui juitso. Excellent MA!

Hah now I couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag. I still dream a lot about being in the dojang(dojo).

Rita

Ok will do Rita,

You can see him at Bobby "Da Punisher" Castle...F B open to all.

Video should be posted there when she gets it. Thanks...remember to click "Everyone Most Recent"

Last edited:
Wow good looking young man. Must have a roomfull of trophies and medals. Watched him on youtube. Excellent techniques and really good sport. You have every right to be proud. Who's his sensei?

Dumb ? from a newbie? Why do I get has to be approved by a moderator? Got on a couple of posts to Diane about grandson Bobby.

Did you post a link?, or use g o o l e?, or link to pic?.. they should show up soon if moderators aren't sleeping...lol

Last edited:
Nope. Maybe mention watching one of Bobby's matches on yt. Or the martial arts terms.

Good afternoon everyone....sunny day and a visit to my son to play Crazy Aces and Scrabble. Ireland defeated Australia in the rugby Aly..disgraceful score!
Hope you are well Susan........I am getting my PEG early in October.
...after my 95th birthday....regards to you all Betty

Hi Betty, good to see you again...:)

Betty same here, I hunt and peck. How are you doing?...So the sun is up there now?

Veraan, Australia losing to Ireland, bliss, absolute bliss :)
England is playing Georgia at the moment. England is playing crap. I hope Georgia wins, they deserve it. Wales beatbSamoa, as I used to live in Wales, my allegiance was a bit split.

When is Halowween, and enough talk about serial killers, it's making me nervous? I am not going to miss it with you Helen, it's going to be a highlight. I want to do things like, see how a real American family lives, and look around a supermarket! Do you have real yellow school buses like the movies! So Helen are you part of a " real American family" :)

My home is here for any of you. I could show you a good time, ( and my house is wheelchair friendly, even the bathroom!

Congratulations to you Diane, I can't wait till I am a proud grandparent.

Welcome Rita skit a. Are you crazy enough to join us?

Good night Jim. I can see you up on my wall. Doing a loop before you land.

Night night all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back