Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee time!....Morning, afternoon? All.....:)
Joni, I hope and pray your husband is doing better, keep us posted, praying for him and you.
All of you are so funny, keeps my spirits up even when i am thinking it's gonna not be a good day.

Missing Notme...she must need some coffee to wake her up, she's such a sweetie. Hope she comes for tea soon, and doing ok.

Susan..a mohawk, now I gotta see that..any Pics?

The serial killer thought was so funny, fears set at ease with saving the worms though...lol.....But hey I married a man, 18yrs, come to find out, was all a lie, name even, married to someone when we married, everything he ever told me...(not sure why he was hiding, don't think I want to know).....Left me a bit supicious about Everything and Everyone. Yes I divorced him, happily single last 15 years.

Jim , watch out for fly squasher!
Hugs to All

And I looked like a dog, just out of the tub..lol

Diane, I think your story about hubby was made into a tv movie, was it not? :)
Sorry that had to happen to you, but at least it is 15 years behind you. Maybe
they should require back ground checks. Even for serial killers on the forum,
not mentioning any names. ;-)

Susan, a mohawk, what color was it? Were you a hippie? I seem to remember
a bong conversation on one of these threads. I had blond hair when I was a
freshman in high school. 1965 Two older sisters came in handy when it came to
pegged pants. :)

I am watching out for fly swatters.

Jim

Diane....is that for real, how absolutely awful. My daughter just found out that kind of thing about her former boyfriend of 5 years, drug addict, living with someone else. It made me soooooo mad. I can't believe how dishonest some people are.

Won't squash you Jim promise,

Joni, you were gorgeous :)

Off to make cupcakes, again! Bread to!

Hi all! Late here today. My mohawk was a half attempt. Shaved on both sides, not all the way up to the top, dyed a deep purple. That was in my bar band days. I liked the Ramones.
Helen, It's St Joseph (whoops) and I sent one out to you. Should be there in a week.
By the way, Jim is very handsome. I won't tell you how I know but take my word for it.
Diane, My first husband traded me in for 2 twenty year olds after being together from age 15 through 35. Then I met Bill. That's the day my life started.
Joni, I hope tomorrow is better for Bruce. Sometimes if the liquid goes in fast it causes a type of reflux. I remember that when my speech patients had pegs.
See all of you later :)

Oh Yes it is true and only the quarter of it. My life should be a movie, but no one would ever believe it to be true, sad part my children were also hurt...but WE SURVIVED! And are well and happy, I think..hmmm...YUP!

And it has all made us all soooo Strong....Don't mess with me or them NOW...LOL....:twisted:...:)

Looks like I need more than a cup of tea, Ann! Only thing I've been hankering for is a beer!

LOL Kiss, kiss, Lori! That's pretty dang funny! I'll have to keep that one to myself.

There have been times I've wondered about people on this board, but I never thought about serial killers or secret lovers. I'm nuttier than than squirrel $#!%. So I do declare, I may qualify as both! LMAO

Joni, Sorry about y'alls experience at the hospital. Was he flat on his back or just reclined a bit? I hope y'all can come home soon!

hmm, I spend an afternoon with my daughter, and you're all talking about serial killers! Just saw an episode last night on one of those news magazine shows about a filmmaker in Canada who eventually got caught, was said to be a serial killer with just one killed, the other guy got away. Very creepy, someone who knew him from FB said she thought he did it so he could film it in a real movie (as fake) but he could tell them exactly how it should be down. Definitely psychopath! In Edmondton, Canada! Here in Boston, we had the Boston Strangler when I was a little kid, and I heard about it on the news and was terrified! Of course, we didn't live in Boston, and my family wouldn't exactly be in his target group either, but I was so scared.

Aly, assure your kids that I only intend to kidnap you and hold you for ransom until you pay for my daughter and I to go visit you! (Her idea too!)... ah well, too bad I know the chief of Police so well, I could never get away with it.

Joni, take some time for yourself tonight, or at least a little time one on one with your kids... hope your hubby feels better tomorrow.

Susan Thank You for the St. Joseph! I feel good things coming my way already, Aly's coming to visit, I'll get a St. Joseph statue to help me, I got rid of the pool today (even got a little cash for it!), got a NEWLY designed For Sale sign out in front of my house, and my 35th high school reunion is set for Thanksgiving weekend! I actually designed the new sign for my realtor, I told her no one can even see the old ones! Looks 100X better if I do say so myself.

Yes, Diane, I forgot to say hi to NotMe as well! I've seen her on other posts, and hope she's having a good weekend as well. Glad you got rid of that rotter you were married to! Susan, you too! Now if only mine would go away... :)

Jim, I have to tell you this: what is the last thing on a fly's brain when it hits your windshield? his ass!

Goodnight to all, I'm gonna go make the rest of the kidnap plans for Aly... heh heh heh :)

Flies also spit up and poop every time they land. There I go again, talking about POOP!
So- youre a serial killer Helen? How's that goin for ya? LOL! NO FLIPPIN WAY. Id put my life on that!
Joni- so sorry about Bruce. And i can just imagine what stress its putting on you. Have a rest my dear. Its a good thing they want to keep him. Let em figure it all out before you guys are home and youre on your own.
Lori and CJ- I KNEW IT! Lol. J/K.
Ann- as always... I love ya and your wonderful spirit always always makes me feel better. always. did i say always? cuz i mean ALWAYS.
Susan- I must see pics of this awesome purple mohawk. Ive always wanted purple hair... never did it tho. But i must say, I do love the tattoos Im always getting. and the piercings- well, they happen mainly when im manic. go figure.
Hi Jim. So glad youve got the guts to stick around at our tea party...
Diane- what in the heck? Im so glad you got away from that imposter before something really really horrible happened. how the heck does that stuff even happen?!
Aly- i so so so SOOOOO wish I could come to Helens when you will be there. That would be a dream come true and a well needed vacation. I just dont see how i can afford it. My friend is harping on me to save up to go to Jamaica- doesnt anyone know what its like to be poor? LOL.
Helen- glad you got some cash for the pool. i think you have lots of options of what to do with the space. maybe post some pics and we can give you some ideas.
Everyone and anyone i forgot- Hi and nice to be back. Hope youre all as well as can be.

So- the show i went to last night... anyone remember the one i went to in July? the one at the GLBT club? went and saw them again. had some new material. it was pretty good. and funny. very naughty... but fun.

Ok. Well im expecting company so i gotta run. Love u all. so nice to be back.

Helen , do you remember Ybor City in the 80's? They had the best and funniest drag clubs. The entertainers were the nicest people. I used to wait on them in cosmetics in the store I worked at. The guys would buy Elizabeth Ardens pancake makeup. It had good coverage.
As for us being serial killers, Hahahaha. I'm Italian, I just call Uncle Guido!
Aly, I know where Helen lives so if you're missing I'll dig up her backyard looking for you :)
Helen, try vanilla oil on the lightbulbs during open house. My realtor friend swore by it.
Good night . I'm off to make a cup of chai tea.
Sleep well dear friends
XOXO

He was sitting up CJ, he took the one tonight and kept it down, but one nurse tells me to use the tube like this, the next one does it another way:( It is just confusing..I know we will get the hang of it, right now it just seems like so many steps.

Susan, dearest Susan, I couldn't possibly bury Aly in the backyard, there's no room left, what with the bodies already there... Roxie, Biscuit, Peppy, Jake, Jack, Bunny P. Rabbit, and the rest... (family dogs/cats/bunny) Not to mention Ocean and Sunny, my parakeets... and the old septic system. I'll have to find just the right spot as it is for St. Joseph! heh heh heh (evil laughter)

Aly, you won't be here for Halloween night, but will probably be in Boston... one of my favorite costumes I ever saw at a party was Serial Killer... A guy dressed as a giant box of Cheerios with an ax in it...

Just HAD to share what my15 year old grandson did today...........
Bobby "Da Punisher" Castle, In the "Quest for the Best", Brazillian Juijitsu Championships in Las Vegas, Nevada,
He won..... 3 Championship Belts, 1 for Teens Advanced Ggi, another for Teens Advanced NoGi another for Mens Intermediate NoGi (blue belts) and Silver Medal for Mens Blue Belt Gi.

Cannot help myself for being a proud Nana, and He always points Heavenward giving thanks to the power behind him after each win!

Side note we were all freaking for a while because he lost his wallet, with all ID and Flight info...He is by himself...thought he would not be able to get home...prayers went out.....then someone found it, called him and a friend took him to pick it up , Now all is ok Has ID, flight info to fly out tonight.... HalleluYah!

Diane

Thought this a great place to jump in to tea time. Congrats to Bobby. That is so cool & tough to do! In my former life I was in Martial Arts for 27 years. Long before MMA.

And hi all here!

Rita

Welcome to Come to Tea, or do you Prefer coffee?...Scones or applefritters still cooking...:)

Thanks for sharing my joy. 6 of my daughters 9 children are in jiu-jitsui. And she teachs the women, some times competes.
Wow 27 years thats great! Do you miss it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back