Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Al
City
Valley
A Doctor from Emory called me yesterday, and for some reason they feel Bruce has cognitive issues. I already felt that, but still I guess they saw some of it too. Makes me so sad. I haven't discussed this with him yet until I talk to Nicole more in depth.

Joni, I'm so very sorry. Holding you in my heart...

Love you Joni. There's nothing easy about this is there? {{{BIG HUGS}}}

That stinks Joni. I'm so sorry. Does Emory have a plan for that?

Sorry to hear that Joni. That must sting really bad. Praying it will stop right where it is at and won't progress further.
Hugs to you.
Linda

Joni... I'm so sorry. It's a brutal diagnosis. There are several of us here that are dealing or have dealt with this at various levels of intensity. Please ask questions... we're here for you and we have lots of links and resources when you're ready for them. As far as discussing it with your husband... be prepared, he may or may not actually even believe you. Good luck to you both.

Joni, so sorry to hear this news, my thoughts and prayers are for you both.
Aly

Joni,
Sorry to hear. My thoughts are with you.
Mary

Joni, so sorry. This disease is hard enough already.

Joni So sorry to hear this.

Joni, I'm very sorry to hear that! I hope it doesn't become serious and is mild.

I'm so sorry to hear that added to the list of things you already have to deal with... as others have said, I hope it stays mild. He may already know something is up, or he may completely deny that is wrong, you won't know until you address it with him. Sending you a hug.

Thanks yall each and everyone of you for caring, I needed that, so down, he has been so hateful here lately to me, and we are having the feeding tube put in friday. Today has been BAD, been crying, so if I don't respond back to your messages I promise I will.. Love each and everyone of you, but tonight, I just need some quite time and rest. Katie I will be in touch with you since I know you have been there..

Any time Joni... and when he has those hateful moments... it really helps to remember it's the disease....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back