Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
NC
City
Raleigh
OK, US PALS, CALS, and friends. It's time to send a reminder to our US Senators that the ALS serial killer is still on the loose and our dedicated defenders need more resources to hunt it down and collar it

Seriously, please drop a note to your state's US Senators to prod them into supporting this program.

https://www.capwiz.com/alsa/issues/alert/?alertid=53485551

Me too yesterday. Thanks Allen!

message sent.

Dana

Done. It makes me sad the view count on this thread is half of most of the others posted in the same time frame. Everyone feels so helpless but this is one EASY thing we can do to make a difference! Thanks for posting it!

Also, there is a link to post it to your facebook if you have an account be sure to do that and ask your friends to write. I have already 10 people who have done the same in just the last hour. Strength in numbers!

Done! Whitsend

did mine when I got the email notification from ALSA. Hope others will too!

Message sent.

Thank you! Sent it...and sent to 12 of my friends. Going to send it to all my friends!

Thank You, sent mine also.

Thank you so much for the info. Have sent mine and asked 6 friends to please contact our senators. I will be asking my entire email address.
I challenge all of the readers, lurkers and registered members of this forum: CONTACT YOUR SENATORS NOW! Please put a little personal message with your request. It will only take minutes of your time. THIS IS HOW WE CAN HELP OUR LOVED ONES. Our leaders MUST know how this disease affects our lives as caregivers and how humbling and CRUEL this is for our family members. TAKE THE CHALLENGE.
G.

My message was sent along with a personalized message.

Sent my and added to my facebook page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back