Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone.

Dana

We met our youngest daughter's new boyfriend for the first time last night; had him over for dinner. Intelligent fellow with a pleasant demeanor. He did the smart thing and brought flowers for the Mrs.

Hi everyone!
Joni, the angel is beautiful. What a talent you have :)
Kim, smart move for the new beau. First impressions that show good manners and respect go a long way.
Off to the vets to see about getting Coco neutered (snip). He was probably used as a breeder dog because of his small size.
Have a wonderful Monday (Tues for Aly) !

Morning to you all as well. Hi there Dana. Love your cat!
My final cupcakes worked and Sam iced them with bright orange butter icing. I am thinking that there may be something wrong with my flour! Will toss it out. I used self raising for the successful batch.
Hubbyboff to clinic today, so a day alone will be nice. Calm me down a bit :). Might take the dogs for a romp. Well if it stops raining.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. The clerk in Walgreens signed thank you when I left the counter.

Ya just gotta laugh Susan dearest.

I did Aly:) what is even funnier is I have a degree in sign language.

Ok, now I have to pick myself up from the floor. hopefully you just signed back?

I was going to let the hands start signing but I thought I had better not. She was just trying to be nice. I guess I sound pretty bad.

Why won't this post? "The token has expired..." Aggghhhh

Try it again:

at least he didn't think you were drunk! :)

And I hope you didn't give him the Italian Salute sign! :)

OK. I have just PMd Helen. I have booked some flights to Boston to stay with her wherever she lives. Going to stop off for a couple of days in San Francisco to recover!
Shopping and coffee here we come:)

Helen, funny you mentioned drunk - everyone seems to agree I walk and move my hands like I'm very drunk when I'm stone cold sober. Lately, strangers seem to be staring me in the eye....I think they're trying to assess my "level of drunkeness."

Aly, have a great trip!

Nothing like 24 hours in cattle class. Thanks I will, hope Helen doesn't regret the day she invited me. :)

I'm excited for you Aly and Helen! How fun!

Mary, do you use a cane in public? People used to think that of me before I got the cane. Now they're pretty nice to me.

Susan, how sweet of the sales clerk! Funny too! Maybe we should use ALS business cards. We could educate as well as explain our awkwardness. Hmm...

Oooooo Kim! Better watch out for the new guy. He's a smooth one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back