Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football Aly Pie! It is college football and we love it!Starts tomorrow. And yes we can eat lobster anytime.Marta everyone always makes fun of the way I talk. I too talk with a drawl. Helen make them eat a sandwich...lol

I love listening to accents! I posted one that went to Moderation and am looking for a good Michigan accent which I used to have. It's funny, people from Michigan don't think they have an accent! I can tell one a mile away now. Too funny!

Last edited:
Everyone loves U of Alabama. Heck, I like the state too! Everyone I have ever met was a sweet as sugar. Seems like they were all raised with good manners.
Helen, We had pizza :)

Hi every one. We live in Vermont but luckly live in Burlington on high grouind. Celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary today at the country fair and then for dinner with good friends who are dairy farmers. I had lobster mac and cheese. Our friend's corn fields flooded and they may have lost all of his crops. Praying for a hard short rain to rinse the sediment off or it can't be used to feed their cows this winter. It was a beautiful evening to take the '70 convertible out tonight.

Becky, Your poor state has really seen a bad week. Like your Governor said Vermont people are tough and will rebuild.
Good night all. Having a nice cup of tea and a netfix movie.
Liz, we miss you :)

Hi Becky! Welcome to tea Dear. Wow, Vermont got hit harder than anyone else from what I see on the news. Congratulations on your celebration of 39 years! That's wonderful! You sound good. I don't think I've ever heard a Vermont accent. Do you have one? :)

Anyone Skype. I wanna hear your wacky accents.

I was just listening to a ice hocky player from Frasier, Michigan and his was really thick. It's pretty funny. He must be from the Upper Peninsula. His name is Chad Larose if you want to listen to him on youtube. I wish the Alabama video would come from moderation. It's so cute!

I wish we had skype but alas, do not. I'll try to find a vido of my sister Jori. She has a pretty thick Michigan accent. She's married to a Upper and caught it.

I sound like a drunk New yorker now.

Okay, here's my whole family and we'd been drinking just a little. We're all from Michigan but this was in Texas in my sister's back yard. All sorts of different accents in one family. On Beth's Patio-The Poulos Clan - YouTube

HA Susan! Have you been drinking?

Aloha All,
I walk like drunk, even kissing the pavement now and again.. :)...one of my grandkids reminded me of that fact when my son offered me a beer awhile back, I responded "Not sure if I should"..grandchild said, "why not you already walk like your drunk"...We all laughed so hard, (while I was crying on the inside)......and yes I had the beer!.....:-D

Susan if you and I walked done the street we Would be arrestted for public intoxication....:)

Haha! I wish Marta ....Malibu and pineapple . You have a nice family :)
Diane and Helen, I'll hold you up and you can talk for me!

Diane, Susan, Ms. Pie, Aly, Becky and Joni, and that is just on this last page. I see you all walking
hand in hand. I pulled some tables together so we could all set together and talk and laugh.

Your smiles and joy fill the room. I will walk with each one of you, in agreement, in unison,
because it is my week end to go and get your refreshments. (Adult beverages for some)

So, keep the conversation going. What a gift of syber love and friendship we share, you
each one so bless my heart, in your joy and in your struggle.

As another one comes in for laughter and friendship, I will pull up another table and go
get the coffee and tea. Great to see you all here, so, what'll it be, I'd be glad to serve
you all.

Jumpin Jim

Last edited:
Diet coke for me please Jim. I am sitting in bed on Saturday night watching Gladiator, darn it's a great movie!
Liked the movie clip Marta. Your accents are very nice.
Well Maximus has just killed a tiger, wow russel crows sexy, pity he is an Aussie! Mind you he was born in NZ, that's why he is HOT.
Only 3 days of peace left :) I shall have to enjoy them.
You will all be sleeping, hopefully having sweet dreams.

Love to you all my group og groovy mates
Aly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back