Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helen, I saw where you and Ann were talking about EMG in the tongue. It doesn't hurt there much. They do it under your chin rather than in your mouth. Not so bad. Just so ya know.

And, not that kind of goofy. Silly goofy! :) I hope your headache goes away Sweets!

Helen, different wine varieties cause headaches eg, Hubby can drink all white varieties except Pinot , which gives him a booming headache. Red wine commonly causes migraines. Play around with the grape varieties ( with a bottle of analgesia beside you ) lol, would be a fun experiment.

Saturday here and I am not going to soccer, no no no, Sam is going on the school bus instead and I will plant the garden ( still haven't done it).

I made a super yummy Chinese meal last night. I haven't cooked a Chinese meal from scratch for ages. Honeyed pawns and Calamari. Did everything fresh. No supermarket crap and wow, yum. Not fried of course cause I am still on my fitness drive! Healthy food only, no wine!

Must admit scones would be naughty but nice.

Hubby leaves for his homeward journey in 2 days. He has arrived at my cousins home in London. I am still unsure if I am looking forward to his return. I rather like being able to do as I wish, without having a conversation about anything. Makes me realize how tiring a relationship is, but I am being lazy and selfish.

Hope your day was a good one, what time is it there?

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker.
Diane, it was an easy recipe. Mom would make pancakes adding a little of the crushed macadamia to the batter. The coconut syrup was a translucent white. It was the best i've ever had. Very unique too.
We've got one brewing in the gulf and one in the Atlantic.
Poor Vermont. They really got hammered with Irene.
To me this thread is the opposite of depressing. It's so much fun. Makes me feel good :)

Aly, Calamari is my absolute favorite. Add shrimp and I'm in Heaven!
The time is 3:49 on Friday, Eastern standard time.

I am drooling like Ruby before I feed her. I agree just love seafood and its low fat.

You ever have Maine Lobster? That's the best...

I just heard from a FB friend who owns a house in Vermont that 25 caskets from a cemetery were washed out during the flood and the bodies/bones and caskets were strewn around the downtown area for a while. I can't F'ing believe it! How awful for that state, especially since no one there would have flood insurance.

Aly, I agree that it may be fun to conduct the wine experiments, but I think I'll keep mine to "who makes a better mai tai" when I go get chinese food (of which we had takeout last night thanks to a friend, who also brought the wine).

I wouldn't want to be on a clean up crew in Vermont.

How awful in Vermont. The pictures I've seen are unbelievable! This sure has been a crazy crazy year for Mother Nature. She's been mighty busy wreaking havoc all over the place. How is the newest hurrican Katia doing so far Susan? I like that name too!

Quit talking about food! I am wanting some seafood now! Instread I ate chicken nuggets...lol Ok folks ROLL TIDE!

I dated a guy from Alabama for a couple years. He'd call and say "Hah Theyuh". Cutest accent! Do you have that same accent Joni Pah? If so, call me so I can listen! ;)

Now I have to go and figure out what to feed the troops, I don't wanna cook!

What's Roll tide mean. Tums-a-rumbling, fresh hot steaming wholemeal bread and sunny little fresh tomatoes?...........whoops sorry Joni pie, no food talk, but nuggets ewwwwwww yucky. Lobster .......too expensive in New Zealand, only for the rich and famous. Are you telling me ordinary people can eat lobster in USA? Wow :)

Crimson Tide Aly. It's something that people that are University of Alabama football fans say. The Crimson Tide refers to the football
y team.

I explained it for you Aly with a Roll Tide link. It's referring to University of Alabama football. ;) Not soccer, pigskin football.

I also posted a video of a cute young girl from Alabama. She's still got some growing up to do but I thought she was cute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back