Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you hit Lake Tahoe, I am only 45 minutes away in Reno!

So Happy to have you back Diane...:), So sorry about all that happened to you. hoping you are ok now. I saw your light on last night and was so excited , any way I'm happy happy happy you are here with us again.

To all those on the east coast, Hang Tight! Prayers are with you all

To everyone else HI...(waves)..good to see you, Here are some apple scones to pass around to go with your tea....:)

So good to hear from you Dianne. Like everyone. Else has said, great that you are better, but sorry about the issues you are dealing with. What a strong lady you are. A very big welcome back.

I have just seen a long report on the news about the hurricane coming to the east. I hope it loses some strength and dies out. Let's hope and pray.

I am huddled in front of the fire fellowshipping with you all and eating rhubarb yogurt, with a coffee on it's way. It's a lovely way to start the day. I need to stay home and do some tidying, as I tend to gallivant around the place to aboid being at home :) it's caught up on me, so vacuum and mops at the ready today.

Ruby tore up a king size feather filled duvet cover yesterday. I looked out to see Jake covered in feathers and a guilty looking ruby with a feather hanging out of her nose! I need to bag that all up. So much for making them a comfy bed. I should have known better :)

Well better give Sam some attention, he has woken up a wee tad sullen. Love aly

ok now I posted two times and they disappeared...hmmmm

There they are that was weird! They just like dissapeared for awhile sorry about the double posts..:-(
Sadie You got it, Reno is very close, I use to fly in there and take the bus up the mountain.

Aly, I had to chuckle at your feather duvet and pup story! I could see the scene in my mind very clearly! Cute! Messy too. ;)

Susan, the disapearing posts and double posts is happening to lots of others too. Only the cool kids though so you must be cool.

Hang on tight everyone in Irene's way! Prayers and love.

Aly, that must have looked so funny, with feathers flying...LOL.......
One time in Calif, I woke up to see white all over my front yard and thought for a moment it had snowed during the night, but in Santa Barbara, now way. As I went out to look closer I found it WAS my sheepskin rug I had hanging to dry, My dog had torn it to shreads all over the yard...:-(..darn critters. It was a gift from ex MIL she got me from her trip to NZ. And yes the look on her face was.."Who me?, not me, was the dog next door"...LOL

Diane - Glad to see you back after such a scare. So sorry about your troubles though. Obviously we are loving you and hugging you from afar. Hope things settle down and are back to normal soon.
Love and light
Meg

Diane I have been so worried about you..don't scare me again! No No!I hope you are feeling better, but gosh You needed Tim, he should have kept his act together.. I am glad tou are going to have 24 hour help though. Ann I hope you are being kept safe if the storm gets near. Helen you too! Marta and everyone else here is a big hug. We go back to Emory tomorrow and I am dreading it...say a prayer for us. Love yall!

Joni, I am praying right now for tomorrow's trip to Emory, that it will go well and be helpful along with encouraging for Bruce and you.

I expect to be fine--center of the peninsula and higher ground here (higher than sea level; not a great deal more). Mostly I'm married to a very careful man, who is very dedicated and organized. If I disappear, it's from power outages and not using the generator for the computer.

Helen, you also stay safe!

Aly, bless your heart! Ruby is such a dog! What a picture.

Love you all...

Hi all,
Diane, we were so worried about you. Glad your home but sorry for the situation. You did the right thing. You should not have any additional stress. I hope you have peace.
My first husband was an alcoholic. 1995 was the year I got rid 190 pounds, him. In 2004 we lost Bill's sister at age 44 to alcohol.
Bill doesn't touch a drop. I went from one extreme to another. I'll take this extreme
Joni, I'll be thinking and praying for you tomorrow. Have faith :)
For everyone else, keep us posted on your hurricane situation. My poor Dad is here with me and it's headed right toward Long Island. He's worried about the house. He's about a mile from the Bay. On the upside the house had seen many hurricanes and is still standing.
Good night all, sleep tight.

Loving Prayers and loving hugs your way Joni Pie. Be safe.

Everybody be safe!

diane/kauai, I think Irene ate your posts...

Beautiful day here after a night of thunderstorms... starting to batten down the hatches as it looks like we'll be getting mostly a tropical storm. Which is way better than a nor'eastern in my opinion. Think of the Perfect Storm which happened here off the coast of Massachusetts way back when, I'd rather have the rain and wind, not the snow and wind. Keeping my fingers crossed that it downgrades soon.

Joni, good luck today with Bruce!

Take care Dear Helen!

Hope everyone on east coast stays safe. My prayers are with you all.

So glad we havent seen one, we are also in hurricane season and it has been quiet. Last big one was 1992, two weeks before I moved here. It was a cat 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back