Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you weren't doing it on purpose, and those touch pad things are easy to get it wrong if you aren't looking. I saw the skype on there, and me and the 6 year old had a ball making those funny faces on photos..lol You know where your head stretches every which way and you look like a monster.

You should put the photo aging ap and the one that makes you old. They are free and lots of fun. Put Talking Tom on, your little one will like that as well. You talk to it and it says it back in a cute voice. The kitty one is great as well.

Oh Joni, I'd have cried too. That's just heartbreaking. :(

Well, after the Rockies finish this 9th inning off we're hitting the sack. Night ladies and any gents that may be lurking.

Muah!

Rockies? who are they? LOL
Pretty sure my Brewers are in, ummm.... wait. what was it?
oh yeah- FIRST PLACE.
:)

Haha Liz are you and Marta going to get in a pis!?ing contest? lol Aly what do you go to, to get those aps? I will look though. Alright off to work:(

LOL! Naw, the Rocks aren't doing very well lately. I still love em. They're cuter than the Brewers. Lets get our priorities in order here! ;)

Go Red Sox Nation! :) They fell into second place... but after 86 years without a World Series, and then getting 2 we're not worried 'bout it!

Anyone hear from Diane (ladyinn)?

Any Yankees fans? I know Helen isn't haha! I'm a NY girl at heart.

Good Morning All,

Beautiful sunrise this morning! Compliments of the tech for my sleep study last night...5:00am wake up call....seriously?! They should come to your house hook you up...connect remotely, morning you just rip those things off when you wake up and collect them later in the day...hmmmm maybe new business adventure for someone...lol

Geez I dont even know if we have a baseball team here...lol

Baseball in Hawaii? Not that I ever heard of. ;) I like the Tigers of the 50s & 60s, Rangers of the 80s, and now the Rockies. I have a fondness for the Phils and don't know why exactly. I just like 'em.

Ms Pie. probably because they wont let them use a piece of driftwood and a coconut in the big leagues...LOL
Think I need nap....:rolleyes:

We just had an earthquake. If I hadn't been sitting up, typing, I'd think I dreamed it. My bed was shaking hard. Phil confirmed it from next door--the epicenter was north of Richmond, and scored around a 5. Prayers surely needed for some folks right now.

LOL Diane! Yes, they have different rules and equipment on the main land. :) A nap sounds good actually.

We have our monthly ALS group meeting today. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody there.

Ann, Southern CO had one a little smaller than yours at midnight last night. We didn't feel it here but Sheesh! What is going on under there?

Earthquake? Didn't know you guys had them.
Joni. Go to apps store. It's on the screen. Type in the type of app you want in search. Talking Tom is the one your little one will love. Click on install. It will ask you for your iTunes password. Once that's done it installs over a few minutes to the screen. Then just click on the icon.
In app store. You can ask for a list of free apps.

I was listening to an audio book in the bath yesterday and it was really loud. I know you were worried about yours being too quiet. Maybe you have the speaker covered.

Ann just saw our news ( still in bed) it was a 5.9 in Virginia. More news to follow. Hope it did not do much damage, luckily it was only small.

We don't do baseball. Not as a big sport. Of course we are rugby and netball crazy. The rugby world cup starts in 16 days. The country is counting down. Boring. We Always lose. It's dumb, we are by far the best team in the worlspd at present, but we always muck up the world cup.

So much sadness with the passing of precious friends,,,,,,,,,,,,lots of steaming coffee needed today.
Stay well
Aly

Hello Friends,
Ann hold on tight those earthquakes can take you for a ride. I am praying for safety in your region. I don't know if this is allowed or if the moderator will slap my hand but I want to share my daughter's blog with you all. She unlike me has a gift in writing and she is blogging my journey. She has also posted some pictures and I think since I am the quiet one it might give everyone a glimpse of me and my loved ones. You can read it at tara-turner.blogspot.com
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back