Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening all. Can't believe it was a year ago that my eldest daughter got married. My time has flown over thevpast year. Wish it would slow down a tad.

Hope yaal had a nice Sunday. I had a lovely Monday, had a trial patient, so work always puts a smile on my dial.

Just had yummy venison steak for dinner. Love that venison!

Tomorrow I have to take Belle and Cookie to the vet. Keeping them nbm will be interesting. Belle is getting her long matted hair shaved off. She has a ga. Her hair seems extra long and actually drags on the ground! Never ever seen such a hairy cat. Cookie is having a tooth looked at under GA. Expensive day.

Didn't listen to your song Liz. Hope you don't mind, but I don't want to get all depressed on everyone again.

Spent ages looking at flights again. It was fun looking at maps of new England. It's been a dream for years to see that part of USA. There are some cheap fares. Been trying to get Hubby to email back about my idea, but he avoids the subject. So the idea has sprung back to pay Helen a visit.

You will all most likely be counting sheep. Hope there are plenty, and not too many black ones about.
Aly

Hey Linda if you are looking, still hoping you are ok and everything went ok?

Hi everyone!
Aly, I had the 2 crazy malteses groomed to the tune of $150 plus tip. I should have been a groomer. They do look cute though.
I hope everyone's week is off to a great start. We were all up at 5 getting ready for the first day of school. Drop off was at 7 and home to a quiet house. She was so excited which is half the battle.
It's a good thing my Dad is here to keep me company. This is going to be weird not working. I worked since I was 14. I guess I'll have a clean house :)
Later, Gators!
Susan

Good morning All..ya I know I am always the last one up, but hey I'm way out here in the middle of the pacific and last to get the sun...LOL
Hoping all are doing well today! Gonna be getting ready for sleep test tonight, oh what joy!...NOT! Have a wonderful day today EVERONE!
((HUGS))

Hi everyone, just in case you haven't seen the thread, Krissy passed away last night...

Wow, I didn't know Helen, thanks for the update. How sad. I just hate this.

I love you all very much.

Thanks for letting us know Helen. I do feel through her Hubbies posts, that she was peaceful. Bless them all. Hateing this is just soooo right.

Aly I have never ate venison, I don't think. Is that like deer or something? Susan holy crap..150 dollars. I pay 20 for Bama. For 150 dollars now they would have to have a gold filling or something! Got home to Bama's pee in my bedroom..good thing I have a carpet cleaning machine. hey Diane, Helen,Joyce, Marta, and all:0 Has anyone heard from Diane, aka Ladylinn? I am worried about her.

I have seen not hide nor hair of Diane/Ladyinn! Does anyone have her home e-mail address?

Hooty Hoo Joni Poo!

Joni,
I have to have a mobile groomer come to the house because of their medical problems. The groomer down the block charges $25 each. I should be so lucky Haha!
Felicity has everyone beat on peeing. That 10 pound maltese can leave a puddle as big as Lake Erie. Thank God for tile :)
Marta, I've been asking about Lady Diane too. I'm worried.

I just sent her a private message so if she or anyone checks her e-mail they'll see it. I hope she's alright!

Join, yes venison is deer. It's very low in fat, but very gamey. Love it, when I want to pay the huge prices. Most is sent for export, so like lamb it's very expensive for us to buy. Not fair seeing as we farm deer in abundance.
Just dropped the howling belle off, with cookie to the vets. I had to wait 30 mins outside till they opened up. In that time her screeching was upsetting poor cookie( my old cat). Then she pooed in the travel cage. I had had enough so I put her on the clinic doorstep to have some peace. Cookie instantly relaxed a bit, and surprisingly Belle quietened down a bit. I apologized to the vet about the smell. Poor man it will be under her, all tangled in her fluff. And yet again we are talking about faeces! :)

Just got another 100 kg of horses food. I suppose that means I will be delaying silvers departure from the planet again. Hubby thought I should at least take her threw another summer. I took her cover off ( first time in 4 month)s and was pleasantly surprised to see all my feeding had actually helped her gain weight. Her cataracts continue to get worse though. Big sigh. Just love those animals don't we?

It's good to hear that Linda is ok, strange anatomy and all. Now it would be good to hear that Dianne, sueG and Kim are doing ok as well. That would truly make the sun shine.

You all have a nice evening as I start my Tuesday.
Aly

Her last message was on 8/15, and a few days earlier (on the 9th I think) she said that she had a nasty fall on some tile... Hoping she's ok... also send her a visitor message so she knows we're looking for her to join us for tea again!

I'm so excited that they're making progress!

Aly dear I Love you, but you got to quit calling me Join..haha..When I was married to my first husband he was a deer hunter...like my son Jeremy. I ate so much deer meat one winter, til now I can't eat it. Of course it did not help that someone ran over Bambi when I was pregnant, did not kill it, my husband put it in the trunk of my car, carried it to a friends, and killed it to put it out of its misery as it had broke legs. But then they cooked him in front of me. I cried and cried, of course I had the hormone thing going on...lol that was when I quit eating deer. If anyone hears from Diane, please let me know. I sent her card, but have not heard from her. Also emailed her.

Last edited:
Joni dear, it's my darn iPad. That's why Marta comes out mart. It does seem to learn what I want eventually. It's responsible for most of the rubbish I write lol.
My computer is ready to pick up, yay ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back