Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pass the sugar please.....

There is so much love on these forums, most told would not believe it. And you all are there in the good times as well as the bad, encouraging, helping, loving and laughter and Lots of Hugging! Thank you all for helping me keep my sanity (I think I still have it..lol) as I struggle thru this alone, I know I am never alone when I have all of you out there to come talk with, confide in, ask questions or rant or rave......Thanks so Much All!...((HUGS)))

OOOO.....One of those scones looks good too pass one over here, ya the blueberry one...

Hi Diane! I love scones! My next door neighbor baked us some a week or so ago. She's so creative. They were something to dream about! Mmmmmm....

The forum gremlin is messing with me now. I have 888 "likes" and had more than half that earlier today. So weird.

Love you!

Oh! Now I only have 343 "likes". Buggers!

Thanks Ms Pie..now ya got one more!...lol I would post buches but it will only let me do one..:-(...Love you!

Good, frosty morning. Soccer day ( boring).
Just sat down to coffee and my wholemeal nut bread that I bet the crap out of yesterday, and yum it's very tasty. I threw pumpkin, sunflower, cashews and almonds in. It's given it a lovely texture and nice flavour.
A nice scone with cream and jam would be nice, but yesterday in my moody, weepy state, I hit the chocolate bars, grasshopper pie, and cupcakes. Boy did I feel sick. The scales looked pretty sick this morning as well!

Helen, have a lovely time at the cape. Sounds lovely. I will talk to Hubby about my trip again. I see it's school holidays, which may be a problem as he does his private practice 2 x week and Sam would be alone. Maybe Olivia will have uni holidays then, I will have to check. Will see what happens.

Anna just got back from her run and her hands had frozen. Wow, mum she said. It's got to be only 1 degree out there. I looked at the frozen lawn, frozen dog water , smiled an said. It was a frost ! And she's the top med student in her class, bless her. Made me chuckle. How nice it is to have her back........in a few days I will be moaning because she is messy. They will be happy moans tho. She had her very last Medschool lecture yesterday. Now it's studying for exams and after October, she is no longer in Medschool. Wow my little girl is a Dr. How cool is that.
She gets married on 9 th December and then will fly the nest.

I do hope Linda and Sequoia are ok after getting the peg tubes. And my heart goes out to Kimberly and her children. This forum is missing a piece with her gone.

My computer is away being fixed, so still no photos. I can't get them on to my iPad. It's clever but not that clever.

Talking of photos, Liz do you have any of you all done up for the wedding? I am looking forward to getting a glimpse of you looking all Glam.

Well better stop glancing or you will all be asleep. Sorry about my melt down yesterday. I will keep off the rest of the forum and that will help. I will just pm people for a while if they want help. Then I won't be misconstrued or brow beaten.

Love and huge gigantic hugs to you all
Aly

Off to moderation yay!

Downloaded a speech program to Bruce's Ipad. It is called Assistive chat. It was very reasonable, and he is using it some. Need to get some speakers for the Ipad though, you have to be real close to hear. Anyone on here have any suggestions?

Wish I could help you Joni Pie! I'm technically inept.

Diane, wonderful and moving video. She's awesome.

Hugs to all!

Marta I am not a technical person either..sigh this is why I miss Joe..he could tell you how to do pretty much anything. Hey I bet Barry could help..Oh Barry?

I've got my lone ranger mask on so you won't know who I am. :)

Joni, I have several speakers that I can use. However, the best and smallest,
least expensive are the Sony SRS-T33 Active speaker system.

It takes AA batt. They do ware out relatively quick though. Make sure
you turn them off when no in use.

The plug right into your head phone jake. Hope this helps. That is why I
have my mask on, in case it doesn't work for you. :)

Bill Gates

Good weekend to all of you! Its been yet another busy and fast week! I cannot believe its the weekend again! Yesterday we took a break and took lil one to the movies to see Spy Kids (the new version). It was a typical kid movie and she really enjoyed it. The story line had this villian "The time keeper" who was messing around with the time continuim and speeding time up until pretty soon days were passing by in just a few minutes. I realized that is exactly how I feel its been since I started working again. There is so much to do yet not enough time to get it all done!

I am concerned that I am getting weaker, but I do not mention this to anyone in the house because I do not want them to worry more. I know that John is already understanding some of it even without me saying anything. The kids are all in their own little worlds and do not show that they notice. My arms are getting divots in them and are like bags of skin just hanging. This is not suppose to happen with PLS, at least what I understand of it.

I want our business to be a success so that John will have something to do when I cannot do anymore. There is so much uncertainty yet my faith in my God is the only thing keeping me from panic. Time is so short. Really puts things into perspective.

Ok....seems to be I have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed today? I must need another cup o coffee! With cocoa and mint and cream. Just the way I like it!

Hi all,
Joyce, I hope all goes well. Maybe you're doing too much. I know that's how it is with me. I have to have a rest day in between. Couple that with no sleep and I'm no good at all. I hope your better :)
Jim,
Men in masks? MMMMM sounds interesting....
To everyone else, have a great evening. My Dad flew in today for Nina's 12 th birthday. He's 86 and alot of fun. He cooks the whole time he's here YAY! Shrimp scampi tonight.

Hugs to you Joyce. You're a good and caring woman.
Jim, I mean, Masked Man, "It's so nice to have a man around the house..." And in a uniform to boot! LOL!
Susan, you're a stinker, as usual. :lol: What time is dinner anyway?

Joni, anytime I need to do research on electonic items, I start with Amazon and read the reviews, or CNET and read their reviews...

Joyce, I'm sending this song to you, I found it after listening to Diane's song she posted... this brings me to tears every time I listen to it, and it's the best rendition I've ever heard.

Aly, enjoy the shrimp scampi, I just got back a little while ago from having pizza on Sandy Neck Beach in Sandwich, Mass. with 2 brothers and SILs, my kids and 2 nieces... on a sand wheelchair no less! How great was that?

Love to all, Helen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back