View Single Post
Old 02-01-2004, 01:40 AM #6 (permalink)

johnnyd is an unknown quantity at this point
johnnyd is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks TBear for your thoughts. I'm sorry to hear about your wife. It is a shocking disease. Then we have our leafs. It is just as well they haven't won the cup. It would shock us so bad that some of those season ticket holders would probably have a heart attack.
I feel ok. The morphine must work as I'm not gasping for air. My sense of humor is pretty good although my wife doesn't think so. What does she know? Lol.(everything) .
Carol lets here your shower techniques. Poor Henry. My wife punished me. She said after all she does for me. She wanted help to bathe me. So she got the Red Cross to send me home care to shower me. I was very shy and embarrassed 4 years ago. But I got used to her after I saw her for 5 minutes. As my wife was expecting an older woman with plenty of experience. She was older all right. Older than my 16 year old daughter. Hahaha. Every morning my 20 year OLD home care worker comes to get me up and brush my.....ahem....teeth. .. Damn she is 24 now. But I will bare with it since it helps my wife Rita.

5-1 leafs over Ottawa good for any day of the week.

l8r
Friends.

John.