Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got it Babe! Whew! My prayers are going to take all day now! I think I'll have to put myself on auto pilot. Prayers for Ray's Grand Daughter and Steven. :)

thank you muchly it means alot...

Ray

Of course we will pray for them!
It isnt "wrong" to post anything in our Tea thread, but you may get more responses if you start a new thread under the Other topic. Just a suggestion. We have a smaller group of people that come onto our tea thread. More folks on some of the other ones.
Im glad that you have found us! I just love your name... my PALS name is Ray too!

Ms. Pie

Here is a suggestion. While the freshly brewed smell and steam of your tea is in front of you,

make a list, (a prayer list0 write down the prayer and the names. As each one comes to pass

cross it off the list. I offer my prayer list to God, keeps me from thinking I forgot, or just

mentioning a name briefly. Just a thought.

Jim

Sounds like a good Idea Jim.
This has been a bad week for our pals and cals. They can use our thoughts and prayers.
Good night all, Sweet dreams :)

There are so many prayers needed that I always fall asleep. Talking to god always relaxes me, but hey I have a chore to do. I will have to do it sitting on the floor. That will keep me awake.

Liz your request was listened to and he was so pleased I don't need to see the doctor for a year. I even got brave enough to ask about the tummy tuck. He said let's have a look and I said no way! He said how can I comment, and I said you can just felons how much it's going to cost. He is the sweetest doctor I have ever met. Wish he was a neurologist, but they just come salty, not sweet!

Sleep well you USA people. Linda tomorrow I will have you with me all day. You will be fine cause we are all going to be with you in spirit, holding yor hand.

Meg, it sounds like you had a very enjoyable time, making memories, you have the right idea. Sorry that your Hubby is progressing. It's the nature of this awful thing. You certainly covered some miles on your holiday, you all must be tired. I am tired just reading about your exploits.

Aly

Aly, I'm so glad for your good report!

Linda, praying for your PEG as well as Sequoia's. Also Ray's granddaughter and friend a they travel...

What I used to do when I could write was use a blank journal and keep lists according to groups. Family had a page, and so did this forum. When enough time went by and changes had occurred, I'd cross out the entire page and begin again. Worked great.

Has anyone heard from SueG (from Maine) recently? I know we talked about both of us being in the Dex trial at MassGeneral, but haven't heard from her for quite a while.

Adding her to the prayer list too...hopefully she's just too darn busy to be posting.

Helen, in the last post I recall reading, she mentioned they did the community garden thing--people buy shares for the season--I forget the acronym. And, they had a fruit stand for excess--but the spring was really cold and wet. I was *very* impressed with her workload in any condition, let alone as a PALS. Now, you know my brain is not very effective, but this is the best I can remember.

Thanks Ann, I just haven't seen her on the boards for a long time, and sent her a message a while back but didn't get a response. I remember her family and friends had a benefit concert in her honor. I'm hoping that she's just too busy with the community garden, I had forgotten about that!

Hi everyone. How is everyone on this Thursday? We went to Nina's back to school Bonanza today. All you need is your checkbook :)
Didn't sleep last night at all so nap time for me.
Our Chiro sent me the most beautiful flowers. All tropicals and roses. If I could post it I would. The flowers made my week.
Later Gators!

There is just so much pain and anguish here on the forum, I hate that I can't help anyone and can't stop crying. It just hurts too much. I love you all so much, I am going to explode, but I just can't take all this stuff away..............I just can't stop crying.

Aly, Sweets, you do help. This week has been/continues to be a very tough one for so many families. Everyone helps as situations arise they have insight about, and since you're the Neuro nurse as well as spouse, you help loads. But as you also have your Sam, you probably identify very closely.

You make me laugh...love that about you!

Joni, I can't remember--is Bruce's peg day tomorrow?

Aly, there are good days and bad. We are here for each other which is PRICELESS.
We have to laugh more and cry less.
It's been a sucky week.
Sunny days ahead :)
Love you all,
Susan

I love you too Aly Pie. xoxo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back