Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone. Just an update. My parents finally sold the house and they are moving here the 1st sept.
I will be leaving on thursday to help them pack and than they will drive back.
Mom is not doing good she is in a wheelchair, left hand is gone and speech is going. I'm glad they are coming now so I can help out
with them.
I hope everyone is doing good. Its been awhile since I have come on.
Take care
Sandy

Sandy, you are a wonderful daughter. Sounds like things are working out well. Prayers for you too.

I've been praying non-stop in my heart for Kim and with my whole body and mind for her when I am able. Much love and affection to our friend and sister Kimberly and her family that obviously loves and needs her.

Joyce, how awful and frightening! Extra prayers your way too. You and yours stay safe.

Love all of you!

Marta

Hi everyone, most of you have received a PM from Ann and I for prayers for Kim (Momof6kids60)... Let me know if you didn't receive it and you'd like to have it sent... it's Psalm 139... Ann suggested that we say it whenever we'd like, once for ourselves, and once for Kim.

"Rainy days and Mondays always get me down..."

Sandy, thank goodness their house sold and they can move forward... hopefully she's stabilize once the pressure of moving is over with.

Aly, please send it to me. Thanks Sweet Heart!

Marta, did you get the PM yet? I did send it to you...

I didn't get it yet Aly. I'll check later. Thank you!
Love you!

I sent out alot of PM's, maybe they're stuck in a queue somewhere to prevent SPAM? Let me know if you don't get it soon, or PM me your regular email, and I email it out.

I'll PM you my regular anyway Aly Pie!

Hey mart. Sitting in my chilly bed, trying to get up, burr it's snow over most of NZ, not here, but it's cold. You are getting Helen andvi mixed up petal. It's Helen sending the pm out. :)

I will change my avatar once the computer is working, then they won't both be yellow.

The passage is just beautiful Ann. Will hold it in my heart and prayers for Kimberly.

Sandy, so glad your folks are heading your way. You will be an immense source of love and support.

Aly

Oh my! I'm so confused! Well, I sent Aly me e-mail addresses but I got the prayer from either you or Helen. Someone I love anyway.
:)

Love you too, you confused little tweety bird. :)

Aloha All.....It's me...I'm back...I missed ALL of you, will take me days to catch up with all the chatter. Praying for Kim also.

Yeppers took the old road for awhile....NO internet.... it was not available to me for awhile...Had plenty of quite time.. (as if I didnt already).....LOL
Hope all are doing good, just wanted to let ya all know I didnt drop off the planet, just the web...lol
Love to ALL!

Hi Diane, We were worried about you.
Thinking about Kimberly all day. I can only speak for myself but sometimes I have felt hopeless too. Bless her and give her strength.
Went for the 2 week Dexi check. Every other month I trek to USF . On alternating months they send a nurse to the house. They only have 6 of us signed up and Biogen is close to closing the phase 3 trial.
FINALLY my mother in law got sprung from rehab for her leg. No prosthetic yet. Not healing because she is puffing away.
Have a good evening all,
Love, Susan

id like the passage please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back