Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Aly. You are certainly are the busy one. I feel guilty sitting today and watching tv!
I try not to dwell on if it is a placebo or not. That will give me the push over the edge. One ride I don't want to take.
Happy Friday to all, except Aly, Happy Saturday to you. :)

Aly, you know that you are welcome here any time you can find time to come... that goes for all of you, BTW... at least until I sell this big ol' house of mine! :) No guilt about not being able to come, when the time is right, you'll know it.

Susan, I don't really have any side effects either, had to look closely... hmm... is the disruption in my sleeping due to the meds or due to the heat and ac, which I don't like sleeping with it on (way too cold and noisy)... are my hands cramping a bit more due to the meds or not? is my leg tingling have anything to do with it or not? I wrote everything down, and can easily discount more than half. But there are a couple of minor things that make me feel that I may be on it... but maybe not. It's a good thing that the side effects are hard to figure out, right? Means it's not hurting us. So stay positive! Of course I wish I was up and running since I've been on them too! I'm thinking that we'll probably see more of a difference in our bloodwork... I really don't feel any stronger, but not much weaker either. Some days are better than others.

So for the 2 month I had the 2 hour and the 4 hour blood draws (VAMPIRES!), a strength test, an exam by the neuro, check weight (Crap, I gained weight, can it be the sugar pills after all?), but no EKG this time. On my clinic side, I canceled my appt today with the clinic as I feel like it would be repeating most of the tests, and my neuro there wants me to have another EMG soon. So I'll have the EMG first, then the next clinic.

I took the scooter with me last night after my appt. in Boston over the Museum of Fine Arts, my friend Jane drove, and treated me to dinner in their cafe (even had a nice glass of wine), and then off to the exhibits. It was fun to have the scooter and really get around. The valet parking was free due to my handicap placard, and the attendants took my scooter out, and put it together for me. Nice night, and nice to get out of my crazy house for an evening. I was totally pooped out by the time we got home.

Happy weekend everyone, my cousin and her kids are up for a couple of days, so I'll be pumping her for more reikki training! And clear out the bad karma in my house, it's been a hell of a couple of weeks here with the bad stuff going around.

Praying for you and your family Kim, hang in there for us all! :)

Kimberly I am worried about you, and praying We Love you!

Hi all! Cannot believe its already friday night! The weeks seem to be flying by as I have been working hard with trying to get this business up and running. We officially paid for our Medditerranian transatlantic cruise that was booked over a year ago. Got the flights and all too. Amazing how many airmiles it takes us to get to the other side of the world! Lord has blessed us indeed! I am looking forward to the rest and relaxation, but also to see the Holy lands, Greece and Egypt before all "H" breaks out!

Anyway, its been a rough couple days as a friend of the family was supposidly 'murdered' yesterday, but the jury is still out on it since the person who supposidly did it was not arrested. My son and his friend (whose dad was the one who died) were the ones to find the man and my son has a tendency to believe all the hearsay of relatives that do not get along with each other. Quite a mess, but I cannot presuade my son to stay away for awhile till things calm down. But he insists on helping his friend. Which in itself is just fine..but if the person who might of killed the man is still at the house, I would prefer him not to be there!

Ok I am praying for Kim, have already done so when I came on and saw the earlier messages, but will continue to pray for Kim. Hope we hear something soon.

Take care everyone!

How awful, Joyce. It's so scary when it hits close to home.
When is your cruise? I want to do a transatlantic too. Are you taking the ship both ways and flying home? We booked a Disney cruise this Feb.
Happy Saturday and Sunday (Aly) to all. Cleaning day for me and church at 4.

Joyce that is scary! I can't blame you for wanting your son to keep his distance until things are sorted..

susan, our cruise is in Oct/Nov and we will be gone for 30 days from start to finish. We fly to Athens Greece a couple days before the ship embarks and then we will go to Egypt, Isael, Turkey, Rome, Barcelona, Spain, Morrocco and Portugal before heading across the atlantic to Ft. Lauderdale. I am sure I missed a few countries in this itinerary. Anyway this way we can get a taste of the mediterranean, and seeing that my mobility is becoming more and more difficult, the timing is a good!

As for my son, I called him last night to see when he would be home. He was still at his friend's dads house helping box things up and put them where they would not get stolen. The sister of the guy who died is the one they think murdered him, by poisoning his lemonade. She was in the background totally in hysterics when I called. I told my son to come home asap, he did a few hours later. What a sad situation that family is in.

Wow that is bad, I'm sure the police will sort it out quickly. I feel sorry for his family.
The cruise sounds Heavenly. Do you think you can update us while your away?

no guarantees but I can try! Internet connection is slow on a ship, not to mention expensive. If we are in a port that has free internet we can hook to then that will be more likely hopefull. I am exited about the trip but am having a hard time looking at excursions because of the clients we have to take care of first. I wish I had more energy!

Take me! I'll work for you :)

Continuing to pray for Kim. Hope we can get an update on her soon.

Is there a way we can all set a time aside this evening, or tomorrow evening and all pray at the same time? Ann, you're the master of this, can you send us all a prayer and a time that would work? Power in numbers you know... (I also had my cousin send her healing reikii energy)

If it's easier than PMing and more private to do by email than this forum, anyone who wants to be included should PM their email address to me and a time that works tonight or tomorrow night and I'll send out an email to you... but let's hear from Ann first to see if she agrees that it's a good idea.

My cousin and her 2 kids just left after a nice couple of days trip... her son and my youngest disappear together the entire time they're here with only the occasional squabble... so nice for both of them, I send them to walk downtown to buy groceries from the little market just so they can go do it together and get an ice cream or something as well. Such freedom for him, he lives in a city that he can't just get on his bike and go somewhere...

So my daughter got into the third round of the Karaoke contest she joined last month. They initially picked 21 contestants (she was actually the first one picked the first night!) and there was some really good competition last night with the semi-finalists... and a couple that we thought "did ANYONE else sing that night they won?" A couple people were horrible! She sang an Adele song (that I can't figure out how to post, the video's too large) and did great. ONLY trouble is, she's supposed to be 21+ to enter, and she's not. So I keep telling her that she can stay in the contest for the experience, but there's no way she can win, as it would be against the rules for her to take the money... She obviously doesn't think so, but I don't think she's get that far anyway, there's a couple of ringers in this group. It was a really fun night, but we need a larger crowd to cheer her on, and since most of her friends are underage, that's not going to happen! :) Almost forgot the best part: a couple got engaged about 2 feet away from my walker and me in the pub... he sang "White Wedding" to her (pretty badly I must say except for when he did the loud parts) and gave her a ring. Wanted to yell "DON'T DO IT!" but restrained myself. I thought it was actually kind of awkward to do it that way, I mean they were bumping into my cousin's daughter and my walker, they were so close to us. But not everyday you witness that I guess...

And, I had my cousin do some energy cleansing on my house as well, after all the crap that's been going on around here for the last month and more! I don't know how much of this stuff I really believe in, but it feels so much calmer feeling in here... and smells better too.

Finally, I broke down and bought one of thos Roomba vacuum cleaner robots, and used it for the first time today... my roommate vacuumed on Thursday, and I sent this around in 2 rooms, and filled the container twice with mostly dog hair. This thing rocks! Only trouble is, the dog thinks it's a new toy for her and keeps chasing it, and turned it off a couple of times by whacking it with her paw. I spend more time chasing her away from it. I highly recommend one of these, I'm amazed at it. And since I totally despise vacuuming – and have 6 people, 1 constantly shedding large black dog, 2 cats and 2 birds, along with a turtle – my house needs this thing...

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday/Monday depending on where you live...

Group prayer is a great idea. I have my Dexi bloodwork at 10 but should be home by noon. How about the time differences? Marta is a few behind us. Aly is a day ahead.
Happy Sunday everyone. Tried to do some yardwork. It was like working in a sauna. Florida in August is no fun :(

Hope you all had a lovely day. I struggle to have anything to say as my heart feels completely shattered, just so much sadness and bad news.
My trial patient who was sick 8 weeks ago, is back in hospital with what is now a brain tumour. So much heartache and pain here on the forum.......
Love you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back