Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Meg, Ann, Liz, Aly, Susan, Helen, Jim...all. I've been kind of busy with my dizzy spell, work, and a house guest! My guest is someone I used to baby sit when she was little. We're having a nice visit! Poor Brad, out numbered again.

I have an appointment with a pulmonolgist on 8/30 for the first time. We'll probably schedule some testing shortly after. I'll let you know what he says.

Love you all a bunches!

Marta

Nice to hear from you Meg, and it's great that you have had a lovely summer, so far.
Omgosh Anna just walked in, she got the day off. I just have to run

Everyone, Kimberly (Momofsixkids60) needs our prayers. Her daughter can't get into an explanation yet, but would like her mother's friends here on this thread to please pray.

When I'm able (or someone is), will explain more. Thanks!

Will do Ann, Prayers for Kimberly . I hope she is ok

I'm so worried about Kim... definitely sending prayers and love to her.

Kim, If you read this. we love you my dear. Prayers are coming your way.
Aly

Dearest friend Kim- I love you. We all love you. I will pray for you my friend- not because we were asked to, but because you are worth every word of all of our prayers and more.

Adding my prayers too..with love.

Sending much love and affection and asking Got to give you strength of sprit and body Kim. And for Kim's loved ones too.

Late Morning Wishes to Ya'll

Just a great day to be alive

Have a wonderful weekend

Ray - check out my morning friends pics....

Marta, the Pulmonologist is one doctor who doesn't hurt you--I've always liked mine...if you can possibly enjoy going to the doc! I hope you do very well with your tests.

Ray, it's a beautiful day here, too.

Thanks Ann! I'm actually looking forward to the appointment. I want to know what's going on so we know what to do and when. This doctor was recommended by a friend from our ALS Group meetings so I feel that he'll be a good one.

It's a gorgeous day here too! My friend is running around Denver today seeing some things she is interested in seeing. I'm so glad we are getting to spend this time together!

Love to all!

Hi All,
Nice pics Ray. I have to figure out how to post pics. I'm so clueless.
Marta, Let me know how the Pulmo visit goes. I have to find one around here.
Another sweltering day. Nina is off to Busch Gardens again. They go on the water rides first to get wet and stay cool. She starts school in 10 days so it's her last hurrah.
Helen, How did it go yesterday? I go Monday to give blood for the two week. I have a feeling it's the placebo. I don't really feel different.
Hugs to you all. I'm going to sip some ice tea and sit my lazy rump down to watch tv.

Morning all. Can't believe it's Saturday, that week went so fast. Soccer again, but it's an 11 am game, then off to look at mock table settings for Annas wedding, then Sam and I are off to Auckland for the night, to have dinner and overnight with friends.
For some reason I am exhausted, I decided it was a lack of calories, so had eggs and yoghurt for breakfast, now I am tired and stuffed :( !
My legs have shrunk and I look like one of Annes hens, huge bum and little stalks poking out! My girls are jealous :) I am a bit worried that it's atrophy. I feel like running off to the neuro for a check, but I would seem neurotic and he would be right.

I think I may have to postpone my trip in October. When I looked at the calendar, it occurred to me that Hubby will only have been back 2 weeks when I plan to go, and I can't miss SAMs 13 th birthday, so would have to leave here very end of September and be back by 14/10.
He's also going back to UK in the 2 weeks ( which is just plain mean). There are amazing bus tours around new England, so I may plan on starting something in Boston, we shall see. Early next year before Hubby goes back to work maybe.

Susan and Helen, hope your trial appt goes well. Susan dont try and guess the placebo thing. The trial that I have done for MS, proved most of our guesses wrong. Some drugs have very little in the way of any side effects!

Kim, lifting you in prayer today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back