Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Joni, very insensitive of us, whoops

Speaking of Roosters, we were lucky. The neighbor Roosters were so lazy, when some of the
other ones crowed, our neighbor roosters just nodded their heads. :)

Been quiet for a while, just couldn't resist.

Jim

Funny, Jim!

Helen, are you working on Aly's itinerary? I hope everyone is able to have good weather for her trip, and also be strong enough to do fun things, although just being able to visit and relax is sometimes best of all.

Another hot day, but hopefully the last for a while here. Wednesdays are nice and quiet days now for me. Phil's telecommuting, making for less chat and fast caregiving. I hope everyone has a great day!

Happy Wednesday everyone,
I hope everyone is well today.
Joni, My grandmother used to clean her house before her lady came to clean.
ANOTHER rainy Florida day. My little lake is overflowing. All day rain is so unusual for us. Usually the thunder boomers move in and out.
As for crowing roosters, they are wonderful with a nice piccata sauce with a side of rissotto. :)
Good day to all!

Susan I would be in Hog Heaven if someone cleaned up before i come..lol

Sweet, another one of those that proof reads the Zerox copies.

Jim

Sooooo...... my roomate and I just shaved her cat.
not sure what else to say on that one. LOL

Care to elaborate Liz?

well... she's a huge Maine Coon. Her hair was ridiculously long and thick anyway. We really didnt do it for her benefit. Just thought it would be hilarious. So we made her look like a lion! LOL
She's a little salty about it.... ROTFLMAO!

I have to take my Persian to the vet to have a GA to get her shaved. She hates being brushed and get matted every winter. I can't believe how long her hair is this year. It's off to the vet in about 2 weeks.
Been a busy day. The agm for the local MND committee. I picked a chap up from a nursing home and got to drive his wheelchair vehicle with a nifty electric seat. He can barely talk, but we managed. I was dropping him off after the meeting and he said he had PLS not ALS and had had it for 8 years. It made me a bit scared. I had never met anyone with pls before and had just assumed because of his level of disability, that it was ALS. Gulp.
Now I am keener than ever to visit the USA.

I had a white persian that we lions cut every year. It really pissed her off but she looked cute.
Taking Nina and her bff to the mall then a sleepover.
Have a great Thursday!

Hi everyone, beautiful day in the neighborhood... (hello, Mr. Rogers!)

Boys are off to a day camp swimming, "team building" etc. (older one not sure he wants to be involved in that!) Daughter is working 2 jobs today, and I'm off to Boston yet again... month 2 checkup for the Dex trial, turning in my meds, getting new ones. Going to the Museum of Fine Arts afterwards with my friend who's driving in with me. We usually take her car as it has the transponder for the turnpike, so we don't have to stop for tolls.

Work is really slow this week, has me a bit worried yet again about my bills! Hubby lost his job (yet again) last week and isn't much help to me regardless of whether he's working or not. But he did send me flowers the other day which is a first in about 10 years! Of course I'd rather he gave me some money to pay bills, but the thought was nice, and I do love to look at them.

We had a dog that we shaved her matted hindquarters one summer... I swear she hid in the bushes all summer until her fur grew back. And we though people were vain!

Smiles to all!

Helen

Best wishes for your check-up today, Helen! And for safe travels.

Joni, I used to pick up before the house cleaning...this is now impossible, and the clutter is to cringe at. Luckily, Linda just flits around all piles other than what's on the kitchen table. On the other hand, my floors are immaculate--never been so clean as now.

Greetings all! I have missed you and I apologize for my extended absence. As you may remember, this was our summer to make memories and we have done exactly that. It has been wonderful and exhausting, all the same.

I only have a moment before the bell rings here at school, but wanted to assure you all that we are still here and hanging in there.

I promise to catch up with everyone.
All my love to you and yours!
Meg:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back