Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Ann, i don't see it yet. However, I might not have noticed it before. You said I cannot see my own.

So, maybe it is there. As far as the billions of U. V. M. I don't go on line. Do you? The face book thing

and all that. Thanks for looking out for me. Yes, Ann you have etiquette. I think you are all a bunch of

classy lassie's. :)

Jim

Jim, you should be able to see your "likes" after one or more folks have clicked it! I don't use FB or any online stuff.

Helen, that was me dancing around Walmart trying to get unbuttoned.
Funny potty stories.Nina was easy.
Maltese 1 is well trained. Felicity is my brain damaged one so it's hard for her to figure things out.
Jim, your pretty darn classy yourself.
Joni. Have fun! You deserve it
Aly, my dad was a Baker years ago. His bread is yummy too
Night all. Popping I'm a Netflix and having a cup of chai.
Love to you all
Susan

Had a great time at the movies with my daughter, then we ate at Longhorns, went and looked at a few stores. Heck just nice getting out of the house. Ann I don't see what u are talking about unless it is where likes is,says I have 1195 likes

Last edited:
Sounds nice Joni Pie! What movie did you see?

I had a nice evening myself. Went to a friends house with a bottle of beaujolaise (sp) and the three of us sat in her back yard just talking. It was great.

Ann I only have 1/2 billion likes and 2 billion that I have liked.

Did you find them on your profile page Jim? I liked you too!

Helen, I haven't been playing this game long enough to have figured out all the tricks yet. I'll try something like what you've described with the elastic. Sounds like it might work! At least the picture I have in my mind might work. Thanks!

Going to snuggle with my honey and the kitty girls. Have a nice evening everybody!

Evidently some people are experiencing a billion notices! I thought you were kidding Ann! I'm not having a problem so far. Hmm...ghosties on the boards?

Longhorns? Lord help, Joni! Did you have any left overs for a to-go box? If so send it, virtually, my way!

Well, well, well! That is a pretty deep subject. Al the Mod. ask if I had changed any settings? No.

Anyway, I am fine. Again, thanks girls for all the kind words, I'll be listening, Brooksea, I have my

to go box available also. I think these to go cups of tea beat Starbucks. :)

What a pleasant atmosphere you all have created.

Jim

Boy was I tired when I wrote that last post. Ended up falling asleep 30 min into the movie. Happy Saturday to all of you. Sunday to aly.

Yes maam, I had some good left overs..lol Marta we watched Planet of the Apes, it was pretty good! Back to reality today Ugg have all four grandkids today, 2,3,6,6. Why me Lawd:Rolling eyes: Jim wasn't it John Wayne that always said something about classy brawds? I used to love them westerns on saturday. Susan hope your more rested today. Have a good day you all!

Oh I want to see the new Planet of the Apes too! It looks pretty good and I've heard good things about it. Good luck with the munchkins Jonie!

Susan, what did you see 1/2 hour of? I guess you'll have to try that again eh?

Jim, I think we do have some ghosties or gremlins messing with the board.

Ann, Helen, Susan In AK, C. J., Liz, Aly, Kim, Linda, Joyce, Avril, Barry and whom ever I may have forgotten, I hope you are comfy and content. Happy Saturday!

Ok, so everyone's changing their avatar, so I'm joining you all! How you like Woodstock? (Tweety was taken, so I was going to choose Snoopy, but then I remembered my little Woodstock!)

Hope everyone is having a great Sat/Sun, depending on where in the world you live...

I love Woodstock Helen! Good choice I think!

Hugs to you! (Saturday here ;)

Still Saturday here too, though not for long. I went to see Super 8 today for a bit of escapism -shades of ET with a more agressive twist.

I'm watching "Bogie" through Netflix. Starts with a gorgeous sailboat...one of his pastimes. I watched him with Lauren Bacall in "To Have and Have Not" the other night for the gazillionth time. Movies he was in include some really good writers; Hemingway for example. "The King's Speech" is the only fairly new movie that came my way in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back