Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my Friday, and it was lovely. Bread was yummy.

I have had a horse and sheep in our pool. Bet that you city living people :) you just try getting them out of your pool huh. Makes a snake look small. Glad I was there when Lucy( sheep) fell in, cause she hadn't been shorn and had kilos of wool on. She would have sunk fast. Imagined drowned sheep in the filter. They hedgehogs and mice are bad enough. A sheep peww!

Early soccer game this morning. It's 40 minutes drive away too. Gunn a be freezing. Hubby usually does the driving so it's me, now I am a solo mum. I purchased a nice felted wool hat yesterday so my ears wouldn't freeze off.

Love to you all

Well, I had an embarassing situation. My fingers don't work very well and Brad helped me button my jeans this morning (i just love him) which was fine. But when it was time to...um...I drank coffee this morning so..., try as I might in the stall for about 5 minutes with a screaming bladder, I could not get my jeans undone! I had to go ask one of my female co-workers come help me. We started laughing and then I started crying and laughing at the same time. Sheesh! She was great. Swore she woulndn't say anything about it to anyone. Gave me a hug and she even came back in and asked if I wanted the reverse done. I decided to zip and buckle and skip the button. Ah, the indignity of it all! :oops:

l just clicked on your "like" icon, Jim. You cannot see your own until someone clicks it. And, you cannot see new ones on a page unless you "refresh" the page. And, if you aren't logged in there's lots of things you can't see.

Susan--loved your snake comment--liking them only on your feet, haha. Our little pond has snapping turtles in it, which eat both fish and ducklings, and goslings. I wonder if they eat snakes!

Keep talking everybody, it's so much fun. But I really don't like cats to pee on rugs or on anything besides litter boxes. Sigh, and there is no going outside, where the road attracts very fast drivers. Most of our in and outside cats died on the road before it was outlawed. The dogs always made it to the road once, and I scared the daylight out of them, putting a stop to it. None died via road... Cats do not obey. They take commands as a "dare".

My Lily is the daredevil. She used to have a way of sneaking to the front yard from the fenced in back yard until Brad figured out how she was doing it and put a baracade up. Anners won't go outside unless one of us is with her during the day but she'll go out at night and we'll have to find her with a flashlight. Only in the back though. You're right Ann, they will not obey! Stinkers, don't know what I'd do without them!

Marta, I have the same problem and gave up on the pants buttons. I wear a belt with a shirt over. Last week I tinkled trying to get them unbuttoned. When I was working my friend would do the buttoning at work, Bill or Nina at home.

Cats have "catatude"

Poor Susan! LOL! Actually while my bladder was screaming I thought I was going to lose it! That's when I swallowed my pride and asked sweet Louise to help. Oh well, wuddyagonnado?

Are you all watching your "notifications"?

Que Ann? What notifications?

Ok Liz, I would have crapped if I had been you in the pool, I won't get in mine after dark beacause I have that fear of not seeing one. I am so sorry you had to get rid of your pussy cat. Don't stay sad long ok Marta Sorry about your button problem, yep I imagine you was about to bust! Aly it is hard for me to believe it is cold there, it is so hot here..Susan yoyr maltese are as bad as Bama..lol Mopped my floor today, Bruce came in and said one of the dogs pooped in the floor, of course when I looked at Bama he hung his head, and started looking guilty..hmm Everyone have a good day ok. Going with my daughter to see planet of the apes, and eat. Excited to get out of the house:)

Would it be easier to use the elastic band trick on the button pants? I did this when prego... you take an elastic and loop it around the button, through the button hole, and back over. It gives you more room in your waist, but would it be easier or not, I'm not sure. I've had some very close calls myself! But my problem started when I delivered a 10# baby 14 years ago, I lost some of the sensory nerves in that area I think... (sorry guys!) so I have to remind myself to go every so often!

We always go back to pee and poop don't we! :)

Thanks to all you girls who gave me ideas as to what is going on. Also, thanks for the encouragement.

As to the button problem. Truck drivers only have problems when you can't find an off ramp, and you
think you will find one soon. Then you have to jump down and squeeze real tight so you don't have
a problem when you land. If you go in and some one is in the one stall. That's a problem.

I know, more than you want to know.

Iowa, there is a law that men can't go in womens restrooms. Brand new truckstop and 3am. I pull in
there having to go really bad. There is someone in the mens room. So, I knock on the womens.
The women at the counter say's; "State law, men can't use the womens rest-room." I said you have to
be kiding me. She said; You touch that door knob and I will call 911.

Can you believe that. Everything turned out ok.

How do you like my fake like. Like

Jim

The worst is when you're trying to potty-train your child, and the place you go doesn't have a public restroom!

I remember bringing my daughter to the bathroom at walmart and she refused to go to the bathroom. Well, about 5 minutes later she had to go and was dancing around the only area with a rug... by the jewelry counter. She stood there, started crying and peed all over their rug. She still remembers that to this day, and would NEVER wear that particular dress again!

I have a notification which, when clicked on, says I have 4 Billion and some "unapproved visitor messages". You all have that...right? A couple of hours ago it was under 3 Billion.

Jim...see your likes yet?

When I was a small child, we ate in a restaurant with my grandmother. There were stairs to the second floor, where the bathrooms were located. I told Mom I needed to go to the bathroom, and as I sat in a built in nook surrounded with family...Mom said to go under the table. I answered, No, Mommy. She said go under the table. I don't remember how she figured out what I thought she was saying, but it took a while to get straight, and I did not pee under the table. Aren't I proud of myself...Not very bright, but well trained in etiquette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back