Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joni, I like your avatar--all of these new ones are so cute!

Aly, making bread...I'm not hungry, but it is one of life's simply best treats to make, smell and eat good homemade bread! Your day sounds perfect!

Helen, I've got one good comfy chair--but could add a couple more--in my bedroom. The bed side rail makes a decent footrest for Phil! I think, however, I'd better wait for your stories when you all get together--I'll look forward to reading them! As for your future, I am so glad you have good family as well as good friends. You will be fine.

I miss you all. Unfortunately, Im way down in the dumps again, so Im not posting much. Am reading though.
Love to you all and I will resurface when I crawl out of my hole.

Liz, You're too pretty to stay in that hole for long! Hope to see your smiling face soon!

Thats very sweet of you, Kim. Thank you.

Liz, Better days ahead! We are here for you:)

Thanks Susan. Im just so depressed about my cat. Sounds stupid, but I dont know how to go about my normal day without him. Also had a pretty frickin creepy health scare the other day and im just shook up i guess. not sleeping much. blah blah blah

oh, and did I mention that when I was away at the wedding, my replacement to look after my PALS didnt show up. at all. for 4 days...
oh, and did i mention that when I was swimming while away for said wedding, there was a damn snake in the pool? yeah, me and my fear of water and theres a damn snake in a clorinated pool. what are the odds?

Wow, Liz a snake, scary. I hope you can get out of the hole. Why are there just so many holes to fall into? Will be thinking of you my sweet, and there is nothing silly about missing your cat. I have 3 and I miss them when they are late home for dinner.
Love ya

Liz,

Now you know where the phrase; "Cheer up things could get worse" comes from. Or just lucky
I guess! No, my friend, if we spend much time trying to figure out the how's and why's we will
drive ourselves crazy.

People are not so reliable sometimes. We have the same problems hiring good help for Eddie.
Train them, and they don't even show up the first day. That happens. Pour us another cup of
tea and we can speculate.

Also, the snake in the pool, snake in the garden, snake in the grass, snake under the flower bed.
Go figure, there is a snake in someone's chlorinated pool right now. Yea, your excitement is over
for a while. sit down, have some more tea. We really enjoy the stories.

Liz, i would of liked to have been there to see you scramble and cover my ears as you talk to
the snake. :)

Don't want to talk about cats. Mine have a reputation I guess, the males are forgetting to pay.

Jim

Liz, I'm so sorry you're missing your cat... and a snake in the pool! I've found a squirrel swimming in our pool once, before it was open for the season... fell in, and was swimming around. Poor thing, had to haul it out with a rake, and it was so cold that it fell back in. Hauled it out again, and tried to get it to hold onto the wooden fence. It was hypothermic and took a while, but it finally was able to scramble away. Snakes in the pool would bother me way more, especially if I was in it at the same time... I got bitten by a snake in a local lake once, have always been nervous around any fixed raft in a lake since. It came out from under a diving raft and bit me in the side! Freaked me out.

My 2 cats drive me crazy sometimes, my orange male one Oliver has a bad habit of scratching at the cellar door when he wants up, and I think he's going senile, as he sits and yowls like there's no tomorrow. He also pees a lot, so I put a second cat box in the downstairs bathroom, and its the kind that has a pull out tray underneath it with a pad (almost like a puppy training pad) that the urine collects in, and hardly any smell! The urine smell was awful before, and this method is much better smelling. Now if only I could train them to go in the toilet, I know it can be done, but I've never attempted it.

So there we are ladies (and gents), we're back to the pee and poop talk!

Liz, I'm so sorry you're missing your cat... and a snake in the pool! I've found a squirrel swimming in our pool once, before it was open for the season... fell in, and was swimming around. Poor thing, had to haul it out with a rake, and it was so cold that it fell back in. Hauled it out again, and tried to get it to hold onto the wooden fence. It was hypothermic and took a while, but it finally was able to scramble away. Snakes in the pool would bother me way more, especially if I was in it at the same time... I got bitten by a snake in a local lake once, have always been nervous around any fixed raft in a lake since. It came out from under a diving raft and bit me in the side! Freaked me out.

My 2 cats drive me crazy sometimes, my orange male one Oliver has a bad habit of scratching at the cellar door when he wants up, and I think he's going senile, as he sits and yowls like there's no tomorrow. He also pees a lot, so I put a second cat box in the downstairs bathroom, and its the kind that has a pull out tray underneath it with a pad (almost like a puppy training pad) that the urine collects in, and hardly any smell! The urine smell was awful before, and this method is much better smelling. Now if only I could train them to go in the toilet, I know it can be done, but I've never attempted it.

So there we are ladies (and gents), we're back to the pee and poop talk!

Liz, that's terrible! All of it! Wasn't his Mom supposed to be there with him? Is he okay? And snakes in the pool? And what health scare may I ask Chickie Poo?

And I understand you missing your kitty. I don't know what I'd do without mine. They drive me nuts sometimes too Helen but I can't do without them. Brad scooped the litter this morning and I took care of the hacked up whatever it was when I got home yesterday evening. Think it was a hairball. Well, that's all I've got regarding pets bodily "issues".

It's FRIDAY! Hugs to you all. TTYL!

Ever notice some how, some way the like insignia is missing from my posts. If that is an
invitation to leave, enought said.

Anyway, I am pretty tough skinned, am thankful for the people I have met here.

Tea has been around for a long time and it will be here when I am gone.

Blessing to the you all,

Jim

We just can't do without ya Jim. Don't know what happened to your Icon. Can you reinstall it? ;)

Jim, don't worry about the icon, we love you here!
Talking about pee, I put crazy Maltese 2 out,didn't pee of course. 5 min later I'm cleaning up a pee lake inside. It's a good thing she is cute. As for snakes. I believe they are God's creatures and they have a place on my stiletto heels.
I hate snakes. In Florida they are all over. Even in chlorinated pools. Eeeeww.
Liz, was it an agency that sent someone? I would nail them to the wall. No excuses. I'm really getting tired of people not doing their jobs.
Have a happy Friday all:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back