Thread: Come For Tea
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 08:37 PM #2820 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: Southborough
State: MA
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
HelenL is on a distinguished road
Very Helpful Member
City: Southborough
State: MA
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
HelenL is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Come For Tea

My nickname from my dad growing up was Tinker... not for Tinkerbell, but short for "Stinker"... lucky me! Of course my brother Hoot-Hoot and Molasses didn't have it much better now that I think about it. My youngest brother was Putt-Putt, and I can't remember what my other brother's nickname was. Wow, haven't thought about those nicknames for a few decades or more!

Susan, I think a nice Cosmos with some shrimp cocktail would be lovely! I'll save the tea for the morning. Are you going to drive? 'Cause I'm a lightweight these days for drinking almost straight vodka would surely make me keel over... but with my handicap placard I have a good excuse as I mumble to the officer!

If Aly does come over, is anyone interested in trying to find a spot for a weekend that we could all meet at? How 'bout we crash at Ann's house with her Phil, as she wouldn't be able to travel to see us! I'm kidding of course, but maybe we could congregate somewhere near the ocean for dear Liz, somewhere near Kim/Ann. Or heck you can all come over my house!