Thread: Come For Tea
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 01:34 PM #2809 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: Southborough
State: MA
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
HelenL is on a distinguished road
Very Helpful Member
City: Southborough
State: MA
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
HelenL is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Come For Tea

Marta, I LOVE tweetie bird! Almost got it as the pattern on my orthotic brace... decided for the solar system instead.

Sent my boys downtown for a pizza for lunch, tried to get them outside to do a bit of weeding, you should have heard the complaints... wow. Anyway, they'll be working on that again later on, when it cools down a bit. My yard needs weeding/mowing, and my boys need exercise.

Hubby unexpectedly lost his job yesterday, and is now in the hospital talking to someone about it. We're separated, but he moved back last year to "help" me, though it's mostly the other way around. And today is our 21st wedding anniversary, should have been about 15 at the most! It's been utter chaos over here, between the roommates, a close friend, and lies... lies, sex and drinking! Sort of like Helen's Peyton Place around here. Too bad we didn't reality tv cameras here, it would be a top ten!

Gotta go feed the little baby bird, Pip is squawking for food again. My parakeet just doesn't know what to make of him (her?)