Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great day Dear Susan!

Liz, I'll just turn away, unsurprised...:D Go ahead and smoke, just don't be smoking cigs.

xoxo

LOL. No cigs but I can still smoke? We on the same page here?

Sounds like a good page about right nowhttp://youtu.be/5L8-FTvSVxs

Liz, I just thought you'd be smokin hot in your MOH dress is all. Nothing unhealthy. ;)

Joni, that song gave me goose bumps! Thanks for posting it Sweets!

What song? It was supposed to be a smiley..lol

here i thought you were talking about smoking a joint.... you were just talking about a silly dress.... wheres my mind?

Man... so I leave tomorrow. Today my PALS mom got pissed at me. Why? Beacause I will be worried about my PALS while Im gone. Does that even make sense? She called me and left me message that said "just calling to let you know that I didnt kill or hurt him". WTF?

Then I txt my daughters father to let him know that he need to get her from is mom on friday instead of me dropping her off by him. Told him I am leaving for the wedding tomorrow. He txts back something about me USING his family for my "vacation" and how come I didnt thank him for buying our daughter school supplies.
UMMM.... I never get a thanks for anything that I provide for her... and I WAS pleasantly suprised when she got into the car carrying the bags but I had just forgotten to say something to him... i dunno... maybe a little busy with my PALS and this upcoming wedding... but yeah. Totaly justified to be a dick... WTF?

Why is it that when I have something somewhat fun going on, people are always mean to me about it and make me out to be a bad person for doing it? Im the MOH in my best friends wedding... how is that bad? I didnt choose for it to be 5 hours away in a different state. How am I using someone? Because his mom happens to be the one who is taking our daughter for 2 days? Its her gma. And she wanted to see her. HOw does that make me bad?
How does worrying about my PALS while im away make me bad? Im worried something bad will happen, like it has been recently... with tubes coming off and oxygen issues. My fears are justified. I never came out and said I was afraid SHE was going to hurt him... I was just worried something might happen. Same as she would if she were away for awhile. Seems natural to me. But aparently it makes me a bad person. How is it my fault when other people start to lose their ability to care for someone else? Why do people have to always blame me?

One last question... How am I supposed to have any fun when Ive got people pissed at me for things I dont even understand?

Forget them all! Go share in your friends happiness

Yea, like Tomby said, forget them all ( I screamed it :)). Liz you are such a kind person, that sometimes you forget to look after yourself. Go and have an amazing weekend. Leave all the crap on the pavement when you leave.
We luv ya girl, and by the way , I thought the discussion was about a joint as well:) or :(?
We will need pictures of you looking gorgeous of course.
Aly

Liz,
ONE word ,ignore.Go have fun.

How is everyone today?
Day 3 of therapy. The Dr told us she has the worst ridgid curves. It will be tough and she should be here another week. Her Dr is driving out Thurs and Fri to see Nina and how she is doing. What Dr takes two days off and drives 90 min to see her patient? She's one in a million
Have a great day everome
Susan

They're just jerking your chain because they know they can. Just don't let them. Easy to say but not that easy to do I know. Have a wonderful time! Call your daughter while you're gone. Don't call your PALS because his Mom will be PO'd. (she's just insecure is all). Fooie on your daughters father.
HAVE GUILT FREE FUN!
Hugs,
Marta

Come on now everyone, tea is healthy for us. Liz thinks I am talking about tea h c. To much bong show, Liz. :)

Remember my slogan for my life, "I am only young once, but I don't want to be imature for the rest of it." Wisdom comes with age,
sometimes age just shows up by itself. Help me now....

Seriously, hope all is well, all you wonderful people go out there and take on the day.

Jim

Those were the days Jim! The college bong and listening to Mott the Hoople.

Speaking of which, Phil has fixed up a plastic jug of water with a long food grade hose..er, tube coming out of it for me to suck on. It takes a long time for the bubbles and water to make it to my mouth, and I'm sucking my face out of shape. Now this invention is on a low table by the "far side" of the bed. The hospice folks and prior bong folks are very amused. Phil has no idea... Of course, I realized what it reminds everyone else during my first hit, LOL.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Oh Ann! Now you're starting something off color here you know? Too funny! :lol:

:oops: Ann, you're talking about a hooka aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back