Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning to you all. It's so pleasant having happy welsh people all about instead of the grumpy faced English. What a breath of fresh air. SAMs fever is down, but his throat is still sore.
Send me some hot weather ladies. Guess what 12 degrees and raining. Paulson off to hospital and we are going shopping again, then movies and if it stops raining we shall go to the castle. It's all piled together, so not so much walking today.

Sorry you have a sore neck Ann. Hope it improves.

Susan have a nice trip where ever you are off to:)

Liz I have the same problem. When I was bigger I felt much smaller, so hated seeing photos. Kafirs wedding photos were a shock. Now I am smaller I feel the same still. My image of myself has not really changed. Our brains are a pain in the neck ( sorry Ann).
I have not been dieting while here. We eat out 3 x a day and I started turning into a lettuce. I am trying to make wise choices, but chocolate has hypnotized me. I will get back to healthy eating when I get home.

We passed the university hospital on the mottorway into Cardiff yesterday and pointed out to Olivia that she was born there almost 19 years ago. She was thrilled to see it. Now her brother is teasing her about being welsh! He must be a bit better!

Have a nice day all. I have no idea what time zone I am on compared to you.

Luv Aly

Hi there Aly,
Well it is 10:35 here right now..you are on the oppisite side of the globe from me right now...Bedtime here..waking up there...lol

Ann I will be praying for healing of your neck as well as the rest of you..(Hug)

I'm at work. Way too quiet on Fridays in the summer. As soon as I finish AR I'm heading home. I really dislike it when it's TOO QUIET! TGoodnessIF! I'm ready for the weekend.

Hey Y'all,

I jhace decidef 2 go awau buy myself to think so,e thimgs thruohg. You all jhace a womdreful weekemd & U will B im mu thoughts & prauers,

Loce 2 All,

Hi everyone,
Kimberly, sometimes going away is the thing to do. There is nothing like alone time.
Marta, Take the afternoon off!
Ann, how are you feeling today?
Aly, have fun, I wish I was there shopping in Harrods.
Joni, Liz, Diane, Helen, Jim Who did I forget? forgive me... Have a wonderful day!

I'm outta here! ------------>

Kimberly- hope your little trip is just what you need... I love you dear friend.

Day three with no smokes. Walked last night. Not this morning, as it was storming. And not tonight. My feet are covered in blisters and my ankles, knees, and hips are really hurting me. My mom gave me some money to buy some decent running shoes, so hopfully that will help. Will begin again tomorrow. Thinking I may need to do some water therapy. (my PALS actually suggested this... such a smart man :) )

The weather is a tad cooler than it has been- finally. Supposed to rain the next few days so thats nice. I love warm rains...

Hope you all are well. Lots of love to you.

You go Liz! Good for you girl. Day three means the nicotine is out of your blood. Now it's a head game. Don't let them have any power over you! Keep up the good work!

You're right but I do miss the feeling of blood coursing through the muscles. Your muscles crave it after awhile. I miss that but am okay with not doing it anymore. I like being quiet a lot. Reading and music and stuff like that. It's a good substitute for coursing blood if I have to. :)

I'm proud of you Lady Poo!

Love you all, and your prayers for my neck were answered spectacularly--It has been 100% fine since very soon after I posted about it--and this sort of thing never clears out (naturally) for days, with Flexoril.

My time this week was mainly in hospice visits, and now I have lots of support as well as having my "friends and Phil" base taught how to care for me in bed without being hoisted out at all. When Phil is on his weekend, like today, he does get me up for the morning--but the women will not; it's no longer safe.

I've been "liking" lots of posts but can barely type, whether in or out of bed. That's why I only "like" normally--

Hospice is now wonderful. Phil paid them a little visit and while he did speak politely, they learned that he won't use them in 2012 unless they earn what they're being paid...which is a hefty amount in any case, but is on us as I don't have medicare but do have insurance and a co-pay. I have the aide of my dreams--ROM, massage, gentle and very kind--along with a wonderful RN. I know that I've been blessed.

Love you all!
Ann

Hi everyone!
Ann,
I'm happy your neck is feeling better.
I hope everyone is having a good weekend. We'll be gone to next Saturday. I'll try to check in via Iphone. Trying to get everyone packed and ready. Bringing the crazy Malteses with us. Packing for them is like packing for 2 more kids:)
Stay well everyone! I'll miss you all!
Love,
Susan

Have fun Susan!

Glad you feeling in the pink Ann! Good news about Phi's diplomatic ways and the results of them! Excellent!

Susan, have a safe and enjoyable trip! We'll miss you!

Good Morning to you ALL!

Ann so happy your neck is better! :)

Susan Enjoy your trip! :)

Marta enjoy your weekend off :)

Liz keep up the good work :)

Diane, Kim, aly, Helen and everybody have a Wonderful Day!

Have a blast Susan!

Ann- very happy to hear that you are finally getting the care that you deserve and that everyone is making sure you are comfortable.

Day 4! So far so good. I didnt walk at all yesterday. My hips and back and knees and ankles are just really hurting me. I dont know what is going on. But my Mom got me new shoes, so I will try them out today. Hope it helps.

Still havent figured out my MOH speech yet- just like me... wait til the last minute. Im nervous about speaking in front of so many folks. But I will survive.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Liz,
Many years ago, I was at a very straight laced, proper wedding. The Best man got up and the only thing he said was " may all your ups and downs stay between the sheets" They had to pick up grandma off the floor.
I thought it was a hoot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back