Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim, you're too funny, I just realized you said "dunkin dongles".... no wonder all the guys hang out there (whoops, sorry, no pun intended)

Ann,

I renembr whem that somg cane out. My sistre bortowed the cassertte fron a friend & we lisrebed 2 it on mu plauyer. My Mom didm;y notice that somg but his 2nd 1 was the fish somg.....Gimmee an F "f", gimmee a U "u", wheb it gor 2 the nexy lettrt mu sistre losr the casserte & I8 lost my plauyer.

Well you better stick around for some more tea, we miss you here! I miss Avril as well... I hope she's doing ok.

Joyce, my boys in Troop 1 Southborough have invaded Alaska, so batten down the hatches if you see about 35+ boys along with the adults walking around in blue t-shirts!

Helren,

Did U renenber that 1? I remnber it 2 B SPrinh of 1972.

I miss Acvril too. Shje wsa her Mum's caergiber....did sje hace a jon previopsly? R theu alliwed 2 tajke a gfanily leace avt? Our cointru is so fae behimd that ebery1 eldse prob hadf it B4 us.

I do remember that one "gimme an F..." but didn't that come out on the Woodstock album first? Country Joe and the Fish? My older brother had that album set, and we used to sneak it and listen to it when he wasn't around...

I'm hoping Avril is out having a bit of rest and rejuvenation during this time period...

Hi Kimberly Honey! It's so good to see you! I'll have my dongles glazed with sprinkles please! LOLOL!

Ann, what's the difference between your dong and everyone elses dongles? ;)

Oh my gosh, we are all so Bad!
Nite nite all :)

Nite Susan! Sleep well.

You girls just go on and on. :) If Ms.Pie has her way she will end up with Krispy Cream.
All that glaze, sprinkles and nuts. Instead of housewives of Orange county, this will
be the housewives of the internet.. :)

"AS YOU GO THROUGH LIFE, NO MATTER WHAT THE GOAL.
KEEP YOU EYES ON THE DONUT, NOT THE HOLE." :)

Those donuts are not good for us. Why is it we place more value on the flavor rather
than the nutritional value?

I think the kids today have a good handle on the price, they just don't understand the
value. Not to paint with such a wide brush, but advertising is able to blind the eye.

O and someone said, diet, what diet?

Now we know why the British enjoy tea...

Jim

Good Morning to all, hope there are no tea bags here. :)

Ms. Pie, I'll have my dongles glazed with sprinkles please! LOLO! When you do that, they become Krispy Cream.

Yea Ann, whats the difference? Susan, Liz says if you are going to be bad, really be good at it. Careful!

Helen, Kim I have a theme for this forum. "As you go through life, no matter what the goal,

Keep your eye on the donut, not the hole."

Toast, to everyone, it's tea time. Most men would think it is tee time. Tee hee. :)

This post went to Moderation early, so if it appears again, Mission Impossible says it
will dissappear in 60 seconds.

The tea master,,

Jim

Good morning Jim and everybody! Another hot one here. I'm glad I work inside.

Last edited:
Hi Marta and everyone!
Humid as a sponge in sunny Fl.
Off to the Chiro for Nina's therapy. I run from the house to the car to the building. Can't take the heat.
I'm off wheat but would love to have a glazed Dunkin Dongle.

With all this heat I feel like a limp dishrag from the time I get up in the morning until I go to bed at night. My housekeeper tells me everybody in town feels that way, so I'm not alone. I suppose that means I can't complain! :)

The high today is to be around 103°. And yes, it was just 10 days ago when our temperature was just 69° and rainy.

I think it's hot everywhere Diane. It's mid 90's here and also in MI. Yuck! We can complain if we want to! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back