Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl try to get you some sleep:0 I think it has something to do with Google, but I don't know what.

Hi everybody. I have been without internet for ages. I got a short connection yesterday, but it kept crashing hubbies computer. Now I am sitting on the ferry from Fishbourne on the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth on the mainland. Its been a nice few days chilling out at my cousins house and having my great uncle showing us the sights. I got homesick after 2 days which is not like me, but feel more settled now. Today we head to Exeter to drop my eldest daughter Katie, and her husband off. from there we are heading to dartmore then into cornwall for a few days.

I have not gone back and seen how yall are, because my daughter wants the computer to face book her freinds as well. I just hope and pray that you are all ok and nothing terrible has happened.

Hopefully I will get another opportunity to get online. Hubby has got a dongle, so I should have better acess from now. Love to you all and I miss our chatty .
Aly

Hi Aly,
We miss you. Glad your having a good time!
Safe journeys and enjoy the family.
Susan

Miss you! what is a dongle?

don't all guys have a dongle? :)

Helen I thought that was a dingle...lol just kidding! Get your mind out of the gutter!

Haha! Dongle? dingle? I head it called many things but not that!

we're just making up new expressions I think...

Reminds me of the old Chuck Berry song... won't you play with my dingaling?

Helen...How do you remember that line--was it kept going by the Brothers Grimm? LOL. But if it means Aly has internet, I'm so glad her hubby has a dongle.

all this weenie talk... where the heck have I been all day? shoulda been here... talking weenies with you ladies. :)

Oh we are so naughty :)

Hi all,
A dongle, normally is a computer thingy that normally plugs in to your USB port or they can be wireless.

I have 3

One to access my ex work emails, USB connected,
Another to access a fire site for commanders, wireless.

Now I don't work or command fires any more but it is nice to keep up with things.

Oh the third one, well it isn't a computer thingy :lol:

Cheers
Peter

Well Peter, glad you set us straight on this...lol

Peter, what a great reply...You covered all bases.

Helen, where were you in 1972, when that video was made? I thought the song was way older--but am totally unreliable. :- )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back