Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all,
Good story Joyce. My mom was always at war with her squirrels. They would eat her tulips and daffodils. My dad would trap them in a humane trap and cart them off to the park. They would find their way back Haha!
Feeling lazy today :)

Good morning everybody! Just blowing by and wanted to check in. It's gorgeous here in MI. Lots of family time thus far and meeting family and old friends for dinner at the Boulevard Lounge. It's a popular dive in Midland that has wonderful artery clogging comfort food like fried Walleye and Bully Burgers. Looking forward to eating baaad stuff and tossing back a couple adult beverages! Hope you all are having a great weekend so far. Going home to my hubby tomorrow!
Love,
Marta

Hi Marta! We miss you! Have a safe trip home.
There is nothing like a plate of artery clogging food!

I miss you too! Had to check on ya. See you in a couple days! xoxoxoxo

Watch out Joyce, I'm gonna call peta on you! Mean to squirrels! Too bad you didn't videotape it (what do they call it now that video is digital?) and post it for us!

Thanks for the tips on bringing extra socks... I'm make sure the boys have plenty!

Helen- I like those drinks... the cranberry oj and peach schnaups. i believe those are called "Red Headed Sluts".

Hey watch your mouth! We can't be talking bout no red headed slut...I am red headed too...lol

It would be nice if we lived closer. We can go out and get "snot flying drunk" and forget our worries. Bill would be our designated driver and our Suburban fits 8.
Good night and God bless,
Susan

The ladies' handbag party was a raging success last night, even with us manly men present!

Why are these things coming up on some profiles...+1 =0

Susan that would be so nice wouldn't it...sigh

What is that +1 0 thingie?

You don't see them on any of the above posts? It is a little box with a the 1 in it, and another little box with the 0

I see them, I was wondering what they were.
I'm sorry Joni, I'm so sleep deprived I wrote that all wrong. :)
Let me know if you find out.
Nite,
Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back