Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I miss them too, I hope Avril is doing ok.

Good morning everyone. I go to USF for the Dex screening tomorrow. A bit nervous :(

Missing you Avril, hope you are well... come back to us!

Susan, good luck tomorrow! I think the main thing they were looking for was the breathing capacity, and the ekg... they do a lot of bloodwork (I called them my vampires) too. Come join me in this trial, and we can compare notes!

Hope everyone is having a good day, I'm in the middle of packing 2 boys for 12 days in Alaska... watch out Joyce, here comes Troop 1 Southborough! So off to Walmart I go, looking for a cheap large duffle bag that no one seems to have this time of year.

Had an annual visit with the V.A. gp yesterday. My cholesterol levels were down to a normal level and it happened with me not taking the prescribed lovastatin. They have it in my permanent records as being diagnosed w/PLS but I believe this will change in August (to CFS) after seeing the 3rd V.A. neurologist (first 2 quit).

I'm going to go outside and fry my lunch on the sidewalk!

Last edited:
Now that I have become accustom to using a wheelchair in public, some friends and Tim and I went out to dinner and to the Playhouse to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat, last night. The Playhouse is in Custer State Park and during the summer young people, and some old people, come to the Playhouse where they live and perform during the summer.

The theater seats about 100 people so it is intimate and their productions are amazing. I had seen this particular play on Broadway years ago and while this one was not as good as sound system it was a joy to see. I think that the energy from the stage and the music was absorbed by my body. Tim said I had a smile on my face the whole production.

It was a good day.

My, how you teetotalers do cut up. I had a doctor tell me once, the difference between
a Doberman Pincher and a women with PMS. Is Lipstick…
Testosterone, if this is true, will turn lover’s lane into sex drive. Is that right?
The get up and go that got up and went, needs about a half of teaspoon in our
cup.
My wife described the twenty eight days as 14days of wine and roses. 14 days
of thunder and lightning.
Is there really a balance here? A norm if you will? Men on the other hand are
the only ones who can read those maps. Who else can conceive that one inch
equals a hundred miles?
I have finished my tea, good day, the tears are in the corners of my eyes

Best wishes to all who have those test’s scheduled. We laugh and cry
together. “Wherever we go, whatever we do, were going to go through
it together.” Sounds like a song?

Jim

Helen, (cheap large duffle) use the word inexpensive, not cheap, the children would rather have an
inexpensive large duffle, rather than a cheap one. :)

Diane, I've never seen that production live, however, I also love it. I wanted to see Donny Osmond do it.
"I am a part of all that I have met." That reminded me of what Einstien said; "Environment is everything
that isn't me." :)

Jim

I met Jimmy Osmond at a theater I was tuning for a few years back. Didn't know who he was, he just introduced himself as Jimmy, so I asked: "Which Jimmy would you be?" He said, "Osmond". The tuning job was for another performer and Jimmy was a following act.

Nice guy, Jimmy Osmond, but he never asked me over to tune his piano at home.

Kim- forgive me, but what is CFS?

Cramp Fasciculation Syndrome!

The only thing separating me from this is Mr. Babinski!

This would be much better than PLS, yes?

OH, and about Mr Babinski- I can totally take him out for ya!

Kim,
That is good news then?

Oh, Please! Take Mr. B out for me! I've been thinking I could do it with some of my piano wire but it might be messy!

PLS vs CFS, CFS wins every time! Nasty and no cure but it won't put me out of business.

Well hell yeah, Kim! I hope this is what your diagnosis is changed to! As for the Mr B- he'd better watch his back... im on the prowl now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back