Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe I should replace the wheels with skis and hitch it up to my dog...

or, I could take the scooter, and have a carpet or two to throw out in front of me... guess it should be red, and I'll wear an evening gown. No, don't think that would make me any less conspicable – oops that's not a real word according to the dictionary... should be con·spic·u·ous! Guess I'm making up new words here!

Definition: –adjective
1. easily seen or noticed; readily visible or observable: a conspicuous error.
2. attracting special attention, as by outstanding qualities or eccentricities: He was conspicuous by his booming laughter. (or in my case, my lurching walk and graceful swan falls to the ground)

Anyway, think I'll stick to lakes and/or pools if I get the chance to go.

Hey, has anyone heard from Avril lately? Come back for a cup of tea!

What a great thread. I want to make you laugh. It is true. It really happened. Here goes.

Over a year ago Eddie's Doctor wanted a stool sample. So, I told the nurse we would get one.

She offered the kit, but I said; that would not be necessary. The home healthcare gal at the

time was instructed, nothing red and a few other things so we could get the sample.

I had her put some in a baggie. I walked into the doctors office with this plastic bag in my

hand. The nurse came out to get the sample and when she seen me holding that bag with the

baggie in it, she began to laugh out load. lol She went on to tell me I had better take the

kit and just get her three small smears. "I didn't know" :) First time.

We still laugh about that, but she is careful what she asks me for.

Jim

Very funny Jim, but I am just about to eat a boiled egg for breakfast, somehow I have other things on my mind:)

Helen you cracked me up this morning. Now I am going to crack my egg. What you need is a strong arm at the beach. Someone to hang onto tightly. I use my Hubby and just imagine he was a young David hasselhoff and I was Pamela Anderson in a skin tight red bathing suit. Beats the real image.........overweight, floppy breasted, 50 year old, hanging tightly onto the arm of a hairy balding man, wobbling down the beach......yuck, what a Nasty image.........mind you the " hoff" is just plain creepy now that he's in his 50 s :). Oh to be young again, or a petite little thing like Marta. Sigh

I used to take the annual dog stool samples to the Vet in a paper bag (with other baggies, labeled inside), and the Vet invariably asked, "Lunch?" So much for discretion...or discredibility.

Helen, I like making up words and think it could become very useful! One, you don't have to remember a thing. Two, no one needs to feel offended by anything you say, since you always meant something entirely conspicable. See?

Marta, on a serious note...I almost said hello to you by name, until I realized it was Helen rather than you who thought pumpkin pie isn't a good hot weather choice. So hello, dahling. I did enjoy listening to you on the video! I heard the "Michigan"; we had relatives in southern Michigan while I was a child and visited them annually.

Aly, you aren't overweight. I keep meaning to tell you, as I think excess skin was a topic a while back--It does shrink, given time! No kidding, my legs have lost the elephant skin!

Jim now that sounds like something I would do, they really need to spell it out! Aly glad you are safe, Jut bought some of them special K cracker chips..pretty good, low calories. Does that mean I can eat more supper...lol I have no willpower:(

Here, you just pass over the paper bag with the goodies inside, the lab techs do the nasty bit. Of course the nasty bit could be passing the bm especially if you have " piles". Lol. Ok I will shut up.

Dear Ann my BMI is still over 25. So officially I am still fat. It's 26.7. So 10 lbs more to lose. I will do it, but my brain is going into obsession mode.......I know this because of my rants followed by my Hubbies deep groans. :) I still want an abdominoplasty, but the horrors of my last surgery being done under local cause of a chicken anesthetist, still gives me the shivers. Plus it costs about $20,000 which is rather a waste.
Still thinking about it. A flat tummy would be nice for Christmas. Ho ho ho

We celebrated our youngest daughter's 23rd yesterday and fresh tea was available for all!

Ah Kim, I can't even remember 23 years old! I think I'll fix a cup of mint tea to celebrate her birthday! ;)

Hello Ann Dahlink! I don't think I have an accent anymore. It's all mixed in together. North, and South.

Helen, I like the skis and pup route, or Aly's idea of a strong muscular arm to hang on to dies sound yummy!

Aly, I just love your nuttiness. Right up my alley (Aly)! ;)

Love you all so much!

Marta

Aly, the muscle man does sound yummy, not dies sound yummy. I trust you can decipher what I'm really saying when I do that. I have nothing to blame but my stupid fingers. :?

Hey Becky join on in with our wacky conversation, the more the merrier:)

Goognight everyone. Had two very stressful days and Jim's poop story is just what I needed:)
Love,
Susan

Sweet dreams to all you USA types. Dream of muscle men in speedos and poop. Always the poop! What's it about poop that always excites us?

Heading for motherland tomorrow. I will be in touch when free wifi allows, or airport lounges!

Love to y'all Aly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back