Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Ah Ann, in a perfect world...

It's sunny dry and hot here. Well, not so hot today but it has been lately. Hope you day is full of joy!

Love ya!

M

Aly your such a delight and I could imagine that if the two of us ever got together we would really be side splitting crack ups!

Diane so sorry the voice machine is not working easily. I guess you could call it the beast! But so glad you have the patience to stick with it to get your messages across as we love to hear from you!

Marta, we have had two straight days of sunshine and here I have been stuck inside trying to fill out an annual report that is coming due soon for my disabled son. It takes an accountant to have to keep track of a years worth of money, and I am NOT an accountant and really do not like doing this. But thats life and glad I only have to deal with it once a year.

Liz, so glad you survived your adventure! Wow what a memory huh? So you like those thrilling type of extreme sports. That can be a good thing and bad thing all rolled up in a ball. But you be careful dear one, we would hate to see the bad side. I'm glad that you can be adventurous to the extent you are and live vicariously through you! ;)

Ann, Joni and all the others (I really haven't forgotten you, just the names escape me at the moment but I'm thinking of you) I pray that your all blessed with an awesome day!

Hello All,
I am not going to attempt to name each of you individually as I am sure I would leave some out. I am amazed at how the conversation flows on here as though everyone was sitting around a kitchen table. I do miss those days when the words flowed easily from my brain to my mouth. Something that is so natural and reflects who we are. How easy it is to connect with someone in just a short conversation. Usually that is enough time to decide if you want to continue or move on. The tone and inflection of the voice reflects so much. Take that ability away and it is hard to express one's self. Interesting how several of you talked about having a distinct voice in mind for each person as you have gotten to know them. And interesting how some were way off. Ha, on the forum behind our devices we might be a little less intimidated and a bit bolder in our conversations. I am by nature a rather quiet person so I read most of the postings but don't often comment. I am at this table maybe conversing with a few but mostly listening and grateful to have a seat and be included. Everyone seems to genuinely care about each other, missing the ones that aren't able to make it and delighted when they arrive. Just wanted to open up a bit and say hi, I am here at the table having tea and enjoying the conversation.
Linda

I'm glad you're here with us Linda. {{{{BIG HUGE HUGS}}}} I think of you often and actually was at your profile just a little while ago checking on you!
Marta

Hi Linda,
I enjoy this thread so much.It's a bit of normal in my now abnormal world. How can strangers from around the globe be friends so quickly?
I miss my original voice too. It wasn't that great to begin with. I had a pretty heavy Long Island accent even though I lived in FL for 30 years. Now I sound like I have a profound hearing loss.
How is everyone today? I'm running around as usual for Nina. Mom's taxi service!
Gearing up for our daily thunderstorms. I can hear it in the distance.
Have a good day all.
Susan

Linda, you have spoken eloquently with your post this morning. Your observations of our tea table chatter mimics mine (or maybe mine mimics yours!) Anyway, so glad to hear from you.

Ann, it is in the 60's here, overcast with thunder in the distance but not adrop here YET!

I am heading out for a pedicure and manicure this afternoon! Just might try a pink color today for a change! What do you think?

New guests arriving today and one set of campers leaving tomorrow. Swinging door..... :)

Feeling better after 24 hours on oxygen so Tim says tomorrow he will take me on a "date". A movie, and dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant in Rapid City! So, the primping today will come in handy!

HUGs and good wishes to evryone who pops by today -- wherever you are from and whatever your accent. :)

I love pink Diane! I normally do a plumb color with my greenish skin. ;) Your future date sound delightful!

Diane I got brave and bought a light blue polish..I liked it, Bruce said it was ugly...lol Guess he really will hate the darker blue with glitter and some of the other ones. Oh well the grands like them!

Big Earthquake(7.8) and Tsunami alert. The earthquake was 500 miles North of New Zealand, and officials have issues a Tsunami alert for New Zealand. Is Ally away from the coast?

Lori, according to Barry's map, she's on the north island. I have a gut punched feeling in reading your post. I will be praying. Thank you for the information.

Earthquake struck at sea, Tsunami is for people living on the coast of NZ. My daughters best friend also lives on the North Island.

They sure have been getting a rash of natural disasters over there. Praying our loved ones in New Zealand are safe.

We're getting deluged here at the moment. It's like a waterfall on our building! I'm glad I'm indoors!

The Tsunami is supposed to hit the North East coast line. Does anyone have Aly's phone number?

Lori- Thank you for letting us know.

Aly- you post just as soon as you can hon. I cant remember the time difference- so maybe you are asleep. Either way- when you get the chance, drop in please.

Linda- you are a sweetheart! Glad you have joined us. Im thinking you will fit in just great here- whether youre posting or just enjoying the conversation. Youre right, the ladies (and few gents) here are superb! I dont know about you, but sometimes Im sneaky and add a bit of a kick to my cup- but shhhh. dont tell the other ladies! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back