Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could spell. :(

Hi Everyone,
Helen suggested I stop by. I have finally finished reading all 149 pages of this thread. I have watched it wander from pets and poop to pancakes and plantfood and now on to plantar fascitis. It has been quite a ride and I don't feel like I can add anything, but I can't stop reading! hope you don't mind.
Joe

Hello Joe! Nice to meet you! Wish you weren't here under these circumstances but we do have a good time here. Welcome! Wow, you read everything? Amazing...:) Evidently we talk a lot about p issues!

Hi Joe! IM sure youve got lots to add- any topic is a-ok here... mostly.
Lets see- we need a topic. how about Sharts? LOL- a very wise woman once told me "Never trust a fart..." Hehehe.

Seriously though, glad youve joined. Not under the circumstances, but still glad to "meet" you. Chime in anytime!

I had a friend a long time ago that was a writer. He sent a letter about getting older "When your dreams are dry and your farts are wet..." I laughed so hard! I'll never forget it.

Oh come now ladies, I will have to become a moderator! Must be stoop to such low levels? ..........absolutely, of course, what would you expect from a bunch of ladies ( and gents) with way too much time on their hands :)

Wow Joe, you are a legend, reading through our chigger chatter. But it is fun, and caring and sometimes sad:(.

Takes no measure of intelligence to join, just a sense of silliness and the ability to give a decent hug.

Aly

Well, Liz started it. ;)

aparently i need to finish it too! WTheck ALy... if memory serves me right, you started this thread, and either the first post or one of your first posts was about Poo. Just trying to help the guy feel comfy at our tea party. geeze- party pooper :) LOL POOPER.

Marta you probably laughed so hard you farted...lol Aly u can't be the moderator, cause you have a potty mouth too haha. Joe see what you have to read on here!

Way too funny today! Hi Joe, your a brave man. Welcome. I'm new too. This thread has saved my sanity the last few weeks.
Hi Kim, hope you are ok!
My dad has Plantar Fascitis. (Heck, I can't spell either) He takes Motrin and is good to go in a few days.
Good night and God bless, my dears, sleep well.

Welcome Joe! I can't believe you had the courage (and time) to read this entire thread! It also keeps my sanity, and a wonderful bunch of new friends... who else can we talk to about poop, puppies, and skunks, not to mention underwear and knickers (aka capris in the US, and underwear in NZ...).

I see you live in Hull, I'm not too far from you in Southborough (next to Framingham)... bet you can't wait for all that Cape traffic that's probably already started.

Well, its a beautiful day in the neighborhood, and I must get to work. I have an appt with a social worker who hopefully will lead me through the myriad of paperwork that I still haven't accomplished (or even started!)

Have a great day everyone...

Have a good one Helen! LOL @ or with Joni & Liz!

Helen, wishing you well! Paperwork and waiting on hold when phoning are two of my not favorite things.

Kimberly, you snuck by me last night! Oh--my server was down--everything snuck by me. It really is good to see you here. I hope you catch a breeze in SC today. And I still picture you in cotton lawn dresses or "frocks" in that house--shorts and a T will not do.

Joe, welcome! Hello Susan, Liz, Marta, Aly and everyone else!

Goor summer morning Ann! xoxo!

Oh Marta, you have joined the bad spelling group, haven't you :). I can blame my iPad. It changes spelling ridiculously fast, just a flash and if you don't watch closely then pow Marta becomes Mart and Avril was constantly avail. Drives me crazy. On the upside , my iPad is usually not to far from my hand, and Hubby hogs the main computer doing his thesis, so it allows me freedom from the study ( office).

It's getting brrrrrrrr cold here, but the temperatures in UK don't look a whole lot better. One week before we leave for our holiday. You wouldn't believevmy luck.......after almost 6 months with only one patient from Biogen, I now have to jump on a plane next week and fly to a little town called Hastings to visit an ms patient. I will be in a real panic to fit it in. It's a 3. 1/2 hour drive, but I could not do it in a day, cause I get too tired, so it's flying. No direct route and those dinky little propeller jobs that frighten me. At least on a 747 I can pretend I am not hurtling at mega miles an hour, mega metres above the ground! Well at least I will get some pay to help pay off olives ticket. It was $ 4000 and I have only paid Hubby back $1200 so far. Still it will be worth taking her with me.

You guys have a lovely day. I have a close friend with MS, who has persuaded me to do a tai chi class at a local church. She says it's helped her balance, so fingers crossed, I won't fall over :)

Love you all Aly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back