Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday Dianne, and a warm clean backside, best present ever. I will be in Winchester England for my 50 th on July 12th. Not sure why I picked Winchester to stop and celebrate. A Few years ago I took my mum to see her brother in UK and we had a lovely day there. I just wanted to feel the ambience once more. King Arthurs round table ( supposedly) is hanging up on a wall in an old ? Castle in Winchester. I think Sam would get a kick out of seeing it.:)

Thanks for the hug Marta. I took Ruby and Jake for a wee walk and there smiley doggy faces made me feel much better. So did the fresh air :)

Happy belated Birthday Diane, so glad you are back on! Aly such a young life snuffed out too early. Sassy my daschund has drove me crazy chasing poor Bama around and trying to bite him..bama is pretty sneaky and can hold her on though...lol

Happy belated birthday Diane! Aly, no wonder I love you, you have the same birthday as my beloved Mom! She's a tad older than you, she was born in 1927...

Let us all lift our tea cups to Avril and her mum. May God bless her and the family.
A very happy birthday to you Diane--with a big hug for every year of your life.
Laurel

Yes, cheers to Avril and her dear Mum. It's times like this that I wish we really could clink cups and give and receive hugs.

Happy belated birthday Diane! I want a bidet too! Maybe I'll put that on my Christmas wish list.

Love to all of ya and God's speed to Avril's Mum.

Hi Ladise,

Just wamted 2 "POP" in & sau Hi. I'm still hjere just mot on the forums 4 a while.

Diane, I am glas U had a 1derful Bday & a Bidet to boot ( or should I sau BUTT)!

Marta, R we goimg 2 jhave 2 buy U 1 of those fat people suits tjhat people fight in. It seems U mihgt need this 1.

Hace a god ecening,

Love 2 all,

LOL! Oh Kimberly, I've missed you so. I hope you're doing okay Sweets! Been just a little worried about you but Ann says you're resting your little fingers so that's okay. Mine are giving me trouble too. Yes, a sumo wrestlers costume for me! Or, a walker. :) I sure missed you Toots!
Huge hugs!
Marta

Am clinking the tea cups in mum's honour. Thanks to each one for the support. Have kept up my tea thread news this little while...belated birthday greetings to you Dianne. I think the sub & coke sound ace. My birthday in April was my last big outing with mum. We festooned the house with baloons, customised her pwc with a few and went out to the zoo to see the new baby gorilla just born there that week.

Aly, got to say those pictures are amazing. You look amazing and I am in awe of the weight loss. Sorry you're feeling a little off key since your neuro appointment. They do have a way of putting a person off her stroke for a wee while don't they.

On photos Liz, like the new avatar....that friend of yours is adventurous...rafting..bet you'd have a great time.

On the underwear front, my mothers sister made it from the US to see her and what was she talking about today only front fastening bras. I showed her the soft supple solution we'd come up with and she has set out to get herself some. So you see Aly you're not the only one who does the shopping thing.

Great to hear new voices round the tea table. Hello to you and hugs to all of you, my tea drinking friends.

Happy Belated birthday Diane! Glad you spent it how you wished!

Marta, I liked Kimberly's idea of the sumo restlers suit to keep you from hurting yourself. I am also a huggy person. Love them as long as they are not too hard!

Liz I would be in the raft with you if I could! Have an awesome time!

Ann, my hubbies idea of a bidet is a garden hose through the bathroom window! LOL!

Aly, I am praying that your blues be chased away and you find joy in just being able to get up in the morning! Sending you a big ((((HUG)))) and in the words of a friend on the PLS board ( ;) ) "..it sucks" .

Kimberly, so glad you popped in but I do understand you are needing to rest those fingers. I can only imagine how difficult it is for you.

Ok..still in Idaho but am ready to be back home! Just a few more days!

Joyce, tell your hubby that "WE" need this. Cold water wouldn't work. I mean to say-- I wouldn't work with cold water.

Enjoy the rest of your visit!

LOLOL! Joyce and Ann are cracking me up!

Good Morning ladies,
I've been thinking about Avril all morning. What a devoted daughter.
Happy Birthday Diane! Ok, I know what a bidet is but is it is installed next to the toilet like they have in Europe or is it part of the existing toilet? Silly question but I'd thought i'd ask.
Have a nice afternoon everyone!
Susan

Yes, we potential bidet users need details Diane. Please do tell!

Susan, it is added on top of a toilet. But not all toilets work due to their configuration. The seat needs (last I heard) to be elongated, and no curve at the back of an existing toilet. "Rose" wrote about it in detail, probably in the "Tips, Tricks and Gadgets" section.

Thanks Ann! I'll check that section now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back