wheeler641

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
indiana
City
dyer
I am putting this on as a favor for my daughter, the chair is brand new never used, she asked that i put it on ebay where you can view it it is listed as pride jazzy select motorized wheelchair model K0827. Sorry i do not know the format for putting a picture directly on here, i have it listed for 2200.00 or best offer, i am sure they will accept any reasonable offer. It is in the chicagoland area or i can have it brought to my home in dyer indiana. From what i was told the chair is new with all papers and manuals. It can also be shipped, do not have a clue how much that would be. Was told it sells for around 4,000 but i cannot confirm that. If it were mine i would just donate it to someone that needed it but i can understand why someone might want to recoup some of their medical expenses. I am just a go-between because of accessability to a computer, if anyone is interested i will give you the number to the pastor of the church they attend who will be happy to answer any of your questions, thanks margaret

pride jazzy select motorized wheelchair model K0827 - eBay (item 150623034316 end time Jul-22-11 16:15:33 PDT) this is the link to view it on ebay, you do not have to buy it on ebay, if anyone wants it, just let me know and i will put you in touch with the proper person. do not let the starting price scare you any resonable offer probably would br accepted. if anyone wants it here i would take it off ebay and sell directly, thanks margaret, sorry it ook so long to post the link, i am not that computer literatehttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150623034316&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back