Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharon (Sequoia)- The girl in the pic with me is my good friend. we have known each other since we were in 4th grade. That pic was taken the night of the Super Bowl... and yes we won!

Aly- you go girl! Get your hair done... get a pretty pic with your new hair and boots. wait- get a pic with your new hair and boots while sitting in that new red sports car! Then get your butt back on here and post that picture!

Everyone else- love 2 u.

Going to my first Milwaukee Brewer's game tomorrow night. Its for a bachelor/bachelorette party. My good friend is getting married next month- im the maid of honor. They didnt want to do seperate parties, so we will all have fun together!
Gonna head out soon and pick up some party favors for us girls- think veils with naughty man body parts. and straws just the same... hehehe. :)

Susan, I just sneezed and out they popped, never had time for any pain relief. Was a bit older with Sam and insisted on a home birth. He did take longer tha the other 4 put together, but that's boys for you, never in a hurry to do anything. We are a folky lot here, not quite as uptight as you Americans :)

Am sitting at hairdressers having hair processed. It's costing a fortune but they have free wifi:) $ 300 bucks for stage one to go blonde. That's NZ$ with 80c us to $ 1 NZ, can't be blowed doing the maths.

Ok I will go look at red cars after my close out meeting :) new me here I come. If I put it on the bucket list Hubby will do anything !
Don't want a sports car, just a big powerful saloon.

They have free nail polish as well, so might try and do my nails.

Boots are very helpful with footdrop, Aly. They add support as well as cover up the AFOs, and later just keep your frozen feet warm. Your hair and V-8 engine car I can't defend (or need to, Go Aly!), but if your husband is okay, then all is well.

Susan, you sound nicely at home, which is wonderful! Helen, since the kids will be in AK with Joyce, where are you sending your husband?

Kimberly, I do wish you'd return and get more hugs here.

Not a productive day here, but tomorrow my house gets cleaned. ;-)

Ok so I have to read back thru all these posts for a week! Internet been out a week except fcor a few hours.UGG! Love all of you! Missed you all too!

Ann, you're bad! I can send hubby down to you and Philip can teach him how to step up to the plate! :)

Kim, I was sort of feeling down last week as well, took a few days, and Ann made me come back! Felt good to be missed, and I hope you're back with us soon.

Joni, maybe you should take your scooter and go hang out at Panera or Mikky D's for the free wifi!

Aly, skip the photo of the boots, I wanna see that $300 hair, and the new red sports car! Seriously, you should rent one for a day, drive home and tell your husband that you felt like buying it. I would love to be able to do that to someone... unfortunately, mine knows I'm way too cheap (and broke) for that kind of fun. Let's see, if it's $.80 on the dollar, that would be more than $300... need my calculator I guess.

Liz, have a great time at the party, sounds waaayyy more fun than separate parties... hope you meet someone you're interested in, fun to meet people at weddings. And yay (sorry Laurel), our Boston Bruins just won the Stanley Cup, only took 39 years since the last time. At least they didn't make us wait 86 years like the Red Sox did for the World Series. They had a huge parade with the Duck Boats last Sat, and even the weather cooperated.

Susan, I need to get back to FL someday soon, but my kids wanna make me take them to Disney, and I just don't want to do it! (Again, too cheap, not to mention the exhaustion factor). If I get down there some time, I'll let you know!

Sue, where are you? Are you finished with working yet? I hope you're feeling better on the Dex trial.

So Joyce, when should I send the boys up there to AK? :)

Love to all of you gimpy girls... and to the guys who are too chicken to post lately... have a Coopers and pretend it's tea!

Well New car is sitting in driveway.........but I have to take it back. Just popped home so I could get a photo for LIZ.

You know my hubby is pretty positive about letting me come visit. I just dont know the states wellenough to Know where yall live. Maybe someone can plan me an itinerary and I will just stick to it. Then I can put Liz in my suitcase and bring her home. OK helen theres yoiur job. Plan a visit round the cup of tea group for later this year and I will come.

Better get the darn car back to the dealer. Its the same as my old one but the new model with a V6 engine instead of V8. Seems just about as powerful. I might cut and paste this into cup of tea.

Ok helen will get a photo of my hair. It just looks like it used to look before I went dark. Hubby will have a heart attach when he sees the bil Yikes!

I worked on a job in Joplin, MO. today and carpooled with another technician. After we finished at our location, the guy that drove wanted to show me the damage.

Unbelievable!

Entire neighborhoods turned to rubble and huge shopping areas blown off their foundations. It is no wonder the weather folk upgraded that tornado to an EF-5.
The place looked like it had been bombarded!

There were many, many sites established by churches and civic groups dedicated to providing disaster relief in the way of food, finance, clothing and temporary housing. Very heart-warming.

Must have been a shock. It was like that when I went to Christchurch 2 weeks ago. I hardly recognised it was my home town.

Ok, not a very good picture. I went and test drove the V8 sport model which was way cool!

Attachments

• Car 002.jpg
    Car 002.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Car 003.JPG
    Car 003.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 125
:-Dwell hello there aly...........great to finally put a face to your name.......a nice face too:)

knickers:!: i missed the knicker gossip:!:
i was just thinking about them last night and bras...................
these days my best sexy little numbers are saved for special occassions......in my case weddings and funerals:rolleyes:
tend to go for the comfy sloggies,find being less mobile and thin that elastic rubs my skin and i can get sores.
same goes for my bra,at home when i know theres no visitors it comes off:shock:.......waayhaay:lol:

So Caroline, who is going to see your undies at a funeral? The mind boggles :) now bras we could get on to bras, that would be interesting :)

what kind of mischief do you think i get upto at a funeral aly:shock:

what kind of mischief do you think i get upto at a funeral aly:shock:

I am not sure:) why do you need sexy knickers ?:)
Just kidding. I am just jealous because I don't own any. I have a purple lacy pair I might eventually fit in to oneday. Maybe I will fit them by the time my daughter gets married in December . I am more likely to be wearing tight control undergarments :) I have 3 weeks before I arrive in your fair land. Can't wait

helen now that is a thought...lol Aly looking good sweetie! where is our sweet kimberly? good morning Ann:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back