Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lady in the above video gets a 4 star rating at comedic acting. What was her name, Debbie? I know there is no way she was being serious, right?

Ann, I'm sorry if the video was too weird for you. I apologize! I just thought her satire was subtle and hilarious.

Well that had us all laughing our socks off. There is a parody on YouTube as well about hats, that was just as funny. Great way to start the day today, Zaphoon,thanks. Been so upset about Avrils mum, that you have helped me immensely. I love this thread :)

Thanks for letting me know I've lightened a moment for you. I never know if I'm going to be proper tea company. I'm so new at this!

Kim, I'm glad she IS an actor. I know I'm a nincompoop to wonder, but you see, I know someone....not terribly different, just slightly calmer. And I never know what to say.

You are indeed proper tea company!

Thank you, Ann. I feel better now!

One of my SILs qualifies for the "I Love Dogs" thing. Is there a video for that? So, Ann, I know what you are talking about!

Well, I would have a cup of tea, but think instead I'll head to the pub.

That was so funny! She is a drama queen. I have to show that to my father in law. He went to Villa Nova 62 years ago.
Thanks for the laugh! :)

"But I just LOVE cats, in a basket, on my bed, I just want to roll around..." Yikes! I kept waiting for the camera to pull out slightly to see about a hundred cats on the couch with her... :) Funny thing also, was lots of "crying" but no tears! Too funny.

Thanks for the laugh as well...

Thanks Ann,
Doing better. Got up, got dressed and did the same old, same old.
Took the dog to the vet and to the tune of $250 to be told he has cataracts. Bless his furry heart.
Everyone have a nice evening.

How do you know she is an actor? Oh it's not so funny one boo hoo. It's pouring and Sam has a cold, so mother hen ( me) has said he can't go and play soccer in a storm. He's ecstatic, Hubby is not!

Our swimming pool was sloshing about last night and sure enough, christchurch was shaking again. Can't believe the earths movement could affect our pool, from so far away. Liv txt me and they are taking their exams home and doing them, next week cause the u I is unstable. Hmmmm interesting

Hi Everyone! Yes, she had some other videos that were pretty funny if you're not looking for anything too deep, which I don't as a rule. :)

Wow Aly! That's been happening a lot lately hasn't it? What's the u I and why is it unstable? What's going on over there?

Whoops, I meant to write uni (university) it's having constant shakes, the school of education, where my daughter is, has been condemned, I think. When I was there the other week, it was cordoned off. They don't want students caught in collapsing building while sitting exams.

They are predicting more big ones as the pressure builds. New fault lines are happening all the time. They have had over 6000 aftershocks in 8 months, since the first one last September. I think they will have to move half of the suburbs to a completely new area, every time a big quake happens the mud and water bubbles up and fills the streets. So sad.

Wow Aly. How close are you to the action?

We are not far from Auckland in the north island. Christchurch is half way down the south island. 1.5 hrs by jet or 10 hrs to drive plus a 3 hour inter island ferry trip. Hubby felt one this morning way up here as well. Christchurch was never at risk of an earthquake, and not thought to be on a fault line, now it has a new one running down one of it's main street! It's just not stopping, it's so frightening for the people living there, but what can they do? :(

I hear you. I think I'd move personally but I've never had deep roots and would move to a whole different part of the country if I had a mind to. Earthquakes is something I'd never want to be around. Nightmarish! Come here! I'll put you up! For awhile anyway.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back