beautiful song

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( very sad Joni- would love to lift you up out of this dark place youve found yourself in... there's still light, I promise.

I know Liz, sometimes it's just hard to see...proud of you for quitting smoking, have a good day Liz.

Joni, I find this song both beautiful and profoundly true. Thank you very much for the link. Praying for you, dear friend... and you might find your song on the Christian thread--! Love, Ann

Thanks for posting this. It has a sad timbre, sure, but I heard the optimism of meaning in tough times too. Hang in Joni.

Love you too Liz:)

Joni- thank you for being you. and thank you for being proud of me for quitting smoking. Had a real bad day today and smoked two cigarettes. but tomorrow is a new smoke free day and i will be here to help you up if you need it.

Liz I used to smoke so I Know how hard it is. wanna know how I quit. My husband and I never smoked inside, but we would go out on the deck. When my 2 oldest grands were 2 and 3. They would say Mawmaw can we go outsied and smoke with you. I was shocked. After heraring that I have been smoke free for nearly 4 years. But there are days I could suck one down, but I won't ever again. Oh and Liz..you are such a sweetie pie...HUGS!

Abbigaill that is weird, that song was one that I remember wanting to play at Butch's funeral..which was my first husband. I used to listen to it alot. I really love hearing her sing.

Happy to bring it to you Joni. She has such a clarity of voice and I have always thought Carlos is a genius. My emotions seem to be all over the map these days. Some songs upset me. This one probably because of her beautiful voice calms me.. I worked a night shift the other night and a friend "out of love" gave me a cd and said listen to song # 6 on the way home. Well driving home tired, dodging deer while crying was probably not a smart thing to do! Just want you to know I am thinking of you and Bruce. Hope you are getting rest and both of you are in my prayers. Hugs you tight

Abbigaill sorry things are up and down for you. I remember feeling the same way when my first husband passed. Are you taking anything to help you cope? I had too or I cried constantly. It is hard a nd well the pain never goes away, but time seems to ease your pain where you can remember good times and not all that has happened with them sick. HUGS to you:)

Joni thanks I am not taking anything except Tylenol due to severe drug allergies. When I got off shift the other morning our family Dr. was waiting there for me. He asked how I was coping and chatted for about 45 minutes. This really touched me as I knew he saw me come on shift the night before and I am sure he was thoughtful enough to not bring it up then. Didn't want to upset me and all that. I know he made a special trip back in the morning as his rounds didn't start until 9:00 and it was 7:30 when I got off. I guess I am telling you this because I want you to know I am in good hands. I hope you are looking after yourself as well as Bruce. Hugs back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back