Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meg, It is so food 2 jear from U. My kids R also our of schook, last T6hursdau, & alreadsyu tjhey hace srarted tjheir summer drean list. Grauson is spoendimg thje nihgt @ a friemds huose & Matt & Hunnby wemt fishimg. Glad 2 jhace some peace & qwuiet & tjhe computre! I hoopr U jhave a 1dreful vascationj! Glad Hunbn y got tjhe new wjheels! Jusr in X.

Diane, It's good 2 jhear it's judt compiutre crasjhes & nothimg more seroius (but; IDK, whjen it happems on this tjhread tjhat see,s seroius to me!). Hoope doc cam fix it sook! I mi9ss U!

Good Afgtrenoon or is it ecening, Avril?

Well, Limdsay booked our room 4 Chjarlestom. I told hjer 2 fimd the cheapest roon in a good lovation, so we cqam eaqt @ a nive restaquramt! Tjhere is a great 1 im thje Market Place (thaqt's whjere thjey used 2 sell slaces). Bem & I atr there many X's 20 yurs ago. I hopr thjey R still thjere! I guiess
I bettre check thjat out!

Well, hjace a 1derful aftrenoon Laqdies,
I am goimg baxk 2 ed.

Evening for us Kimberly. Hope you get a nice spot to stay and eat in Charleston

Good morning America! How's that?

Sitting in an airport lounge. It's 6.30am and it's pitch black outside. I am off to shaky Christchurch. They have just called my flight so running. Love to you all

Love to you too Aly. Stay safe in shaky Christchurch and enjoy being with your daughter.

Love you too Sweet Aly! You too Kimberly and Jelly! Talk to ya later. xoxoxo!

Howdy Meg and Dianne! Hope you're doing okay today! My cat Lily has rallied and is as mouthy as her usual self. Alls is well. I think she may have hurt her little toes while in the back yard Saturday. I sure wish she could speak English properly. ;)

Hi everyone- I've missed you!
I've read up on everyone's posts over the last week, and hope everyone's falls/houses/backs/closets/helpers are better. Excuse me not going person-by-person-- I'm find it hard tp be verbose with 1-finger typing :)
I'm here but have been busy. Finishing up my last 2 work projects (still a lot to do) anticipating my June 15 retirement. (I know I'll still have some clean-up woork after that, but not too much.) And directing my novice gardening partners on getting in my market garden. They mean well and are enthusiastic and helpful, but... slow. Between the May rains/cold, late plantings, and their hens wreaking havoc when they get out, I'm despairing of getting enough to supply our CSA (joint effort with my sister-in-law), let alone the farmers' market. Ah well, gardens surprise me every year. Hope our customers don't mind a late start.
Am also looking on Craigslist for a used scooter, though Roy doesn't know that yet. But hey, I'm not a clothes shopper, so that should count for something, right?
And of course I am enjoying my daughter's puppy when she brings him by!
Hope everyone has a lovely evening. It is gorgeous in Maine today-- finally!
love
Sue

Sue, a CSA gardener! WOW--that's so wonderful. Your spring has been really wet and chilly. A scooter is a very good idea. Roy might be relieved when you get it--I learned to follow my instinct as I lost ground after being too hard headed for too long.

Meg, life is busy, but Hawaii awaits! I'm glad Brian is upbeat--has to be easier.

Marti, very glad kitty is doing lots better.

Diane, want you to have no more computer problems. Miss you.

Aly, stay safe!

Kimberly, you sound as though you need more time alone with your computer--and us!

Avril, have a good night--both you and mum.

Liz, thinking of you, smile.

Helen, hope your house was showing off all the primping it's received for today. "Sold" is the word we'd like to hear...

Hi All
had a very rough day today. very touchy- emotionally. angry sad crabby- all of it. Today was day 7- but i failed and smoked 2 cigarettes this evening. However- tomorrow is a new day and i hope to make it a smoke free day.
I love you all. we tell each other all the time, and that is great! All of you play a very important part in my life. Please dont ever forget that.
Love to u- always.

Hi Girls,
thought that i would post to lt you know i am still here :lol:

got the earth works for the new veranda happening today, in the rain so the ground will be a mess when they finish.:roll:
The varanda will go up in a couple of weeks or so, along with a new carport.

total area under roof will be app. 110 square meters, 130 square yards, with about 1/2 decked. should be nice in the summer.

I hope you are all well

cheers
Peter

Goods 2 hear froh U Peter! I dom't like it wjhen some1 is qujiet 4 too long! So UR an earth mocer now. How manu pther earth's can U moce? JK especiallyu if UR married. (I avtually wsa goimg 2 ask how manyu worlds U jave rocked, but tjhat's between U & ME>) But glas UR ack!

Boy everybodu jhas so muchj work going on rihgt now & all I am tryiong 2 get dome is a few plants plaqnted so tjhey don't die! Thoes star-gazxer lillies finallu started 2 bloon....almosr 2 weeks late! So, I need some1 2 dig me some holse by tjhe carport. & so dfar no1 jhas stepped fporward! I also hjave 2 palms thjat need planted (4 the last 3 weeks) & tjhe loava rocks meed 2 B put dowm on tjhe weed protector shjeets. I also buohgt new windoe screening; I guess it will B dome bu wintre X. I mean Huny is off all sumjer, he cam start doimg tjhe honey do list I nade last yr"! I mean it's not all hard....tje hardesr is tjhe new porch flkoor. We put new 1's dowm on tjhe side of tjhe wrap aruond porch, noe we need the fromt dome. & I know tjhe weatjhre jhas Bcome hot but if dome in tjhe am it's not tjhat bad! I wuold like it dome soon BC tjhere ism't any porch flooe undre tjhe veru 1st part of it wjhen U walkk up 2 tjhe huose! We jhace a pieve of plywood covreing 9it. We sold Lindsau's old car so I jhace $250
(sjhe gace me hjalf) so I cam strart buyimg tje lumvre. I do wamt 2 paimt thje trim a darier teal color, mayne Limdsay will take a pic so I cam shoe U...but some1 is going 2 hjace 2 paimt. I just camk't do it amynore.

I aasm goimg June 9th 2 Chjarleston, thje nerces R alreday startimg!

& Li9z, it was just 2 cigs, 4gert it & moce on 2morroe is amotjher day. We will cuont it as dayu 8 minus a slip-up. We wom't tell.

Well, good nihgt; I hope U hjace a 1dreful eveming & 4 thoes in thje otjjher world Good dau 2 U.

Withj All Mu Love Alwauys,

Hi all,

Everyone is so busy! Summer weather is here, but the kids are still in school until the 23rd of June... They're ready to get out now! But it gives me a couple of weeks of my private mornings before it happens.

Sue, don't buy a scooter until you talk to compassionate care als! You can email or call, and maybe even arrange to meet when you're in Boston next time. Which, by the way, I'll be at Mass General on Thursday morning. PM me if you need the phone or website, but they're online. They not only gave me a scooter that looks brand new (see my avatar), but also had ramps sent to me, free of charge! He basically told me not to buy anything until I talked to him about what they have in their warehouse.

I have a few plants that I tried to save inside over the winter, but most of them didn't make it... but I don't want to plant the hydrangea 'cause I want to plant it at my next house... which doesn't look like that's going to happen soon. It drives me crazy when the house is aggressively priced, and the so-called buyers want to have me make adjustments so they can replace the kitchen and baths. Which have all been updated, but not with granite and stainless appliances, since I prefer white. So I tell my realtor to have them make an offer, and we'll consider it, and then I hear that they're not ready to make an offer. Which tells me they're just trying to get the price down and aren't really interested, it's a total waste of time.

I think my younger son has a band concert tonight, but he hasn't told me about it yet, so not sure if I'll be spending my evening at the middle school or not. Always an adventure these days, and I know I'll be going there on Thursday night for my older son's band concert. And my daughter is singing in a talent show tomorrow night at the high school, so I'll be putting my walker to good use.

Hope everyone is doing well, I haven't felt much like writing lately, been feeling a little down with this crap we all go through. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to the ocean beach at all this year due to my legs, and though I'm not a sun worshipper I still love to look for sea glass and shells, and rocks!

Liz, you're doing great if all you slipped up with was 2 cigarettes yesterday, today's a new start! Try to go to places where you can't smoke, which around here, is pretty much everywhere public!

Talk to you later!

Ladies & Guys,

Marta, just 1 quivk ? 4 U....Did U run ocer or hurt kitties paws & tjhat's Y shje wsa hidimg undre thje bed? (JK) Would male sense, thouhg!

Helen,dowm rihgt irritarfing that U cleam & cleam & clean somd more & still cam't ger tjhe right p[erson in 2 buy 9t! Been tjhere, done tjhat, knoe how U€ feel!

Diane, I giuess no news from U wither on the houes sale? & how abour the computre problems? We hace 6 peoole shari8mg 1 computre so I dom't get5 it veru much!

Suuie, Glad 2 know UR wimding dowm UR work; just 2 ger geared up 4 us full time!

Liz, I hjave alredy coumted day 8 for U! Let's male it #9, OK?

Avril, Prayres & Kisses 4 U & Mum. Do U reqad wjhat we write? Maybe I shuold tone mime down a littke bit; I wuoldn't wamt her 2 think I wsa a little on thje trashy side! Just sesx deprived!

Meg, 7ish days til Hawaii. I'm cuomting tjhen down 4 U. Waitimg patiemtlu 4 my ticket 2 arrice. Hope it cones soon!

Joni, hjace U taken care of tjhe SNAFU? Prau 8it takes 1 phome calk 2 the rihgt persom!

Lori, U jhave been quier? Hope it's 4 good resains!

OK, who hjad Tinker? & is she anu berrer?

Barry, is UR bum staying dry? Hopr U hace founf "depend"abel help!

My Love & Prauers 2 All of U...Hopr 2 B bacl onlime Fridau!

Oh; Aly, see our of sihgt out of mimd...I pictire U as Tinkerbell just flittimg all ocer thje place. Safe tracels, mu dear.

LOL @ Kimberly! I swear the meanest thing I've ever done to her was take her to the doctor!

Well, Lily was tooling around like her old self yesterday and then Bradley gave her some raw chicken and back under the bed she went! I think she had a tummy ache. Anyway she's like her old self again today but I took her to the vet just to make sure she really is okay and not hiding anything. He felt her tummy and said it felt like she was a little bloated and her tummy was squishy. Maybe she ate too much chicken. Bradley does tend to think more is better. I should keep a closer eye on him I guess. The doctor presribed come Clavamax or some antibiotic like that that I'll give her twice a day but other than that she's fine. Not bad for a 17 year old girl!

I hope everyone is having a good day today!

Kimberly, I feel blessed to have you for a friend too. I know exactly what you were talking about when you said you'd like to give all of us a big real hug rather then just a {{{{{CYBER HUG}}}}}. I feel the same way. I don't know what I'd do without you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back