Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status update on Hospice! Both RN and fill-in aide expected in just a bit--am so thankful, was afraid of getting no help from them since yesterday's conversation (when I thought it was Monday until after ending the conversation), and have a friend who'll bring lunch to me in bed after they leave. No more serious talk for now--hope you all have great days! Do some swimming for me, OK?

Good Mormimg Ladies,

A BIG dau 2dau. Lasr day of schook 4 mu kids! & poore me, muy van brole down (I hoope I didm't crack tjhe block{thje engime block 4 thoes thjat arem't caer savvy}). At lesat it was @ Wal-Matr. I wemt im with Limdsau & shupped. Buohgt new shjeets 4 Cuortmeys room, avctuallyu buohgt 2 sets & will devied whicj 1's 2 keep.

Appt is Jun 9 but truimg 2 rescjhedule so I dom't hjace 2 go tjhe nihgt B4. Hubby is chjeap whjem it comes 2 me. But thjanks 4 tjhe praures in adcance!

Aly, I hjace dome tjhe sane thimg, loes tjhe weihgt & b uohgt mew clothes. Shjeesh I needed some, mime wuold no lomgre stau up! I alwuas felt guiltu wjen I wuold buy something 4 myseld BC I didm't work outsied thje huose & wuolod onlu go plaves like tjhe school, store etc. I deviede a yr ago aftre seeimg how manu kahki, blue & black shotrs he had I wasm't giong 2 worru if I buohgt myseld somethimg! & we jhad a cat; tjhat wasm't takem fron Mommu too soon, but likde 2 suck on clothes. Cuortneu & Limdsau had whitr bedsheetd & comforrer & thje door had 2 B kept cloesd BC Tuffy wuold get om tjhe bed amd suck. Thjat's just dowm rihgt nastu!

Laurel, sorru abuot Timkre. Hopefullu thje vet appt will gice U cluse.

Joni, I kmow a wau of gerrimg rid of him\. I hace watched enuohg CSI's 2 get awau with it! JK

Marta, jhace U rested up aftre UR Mom's visir? I hoope so. Muy paernt's R comimg in 2morrow mormimg 4 Hammah's graduatoin on Thurs eveninf. I am bitimg my tongue as I tupe just 4 praVTICE.

Ann, muy fathjer calls me on Sumdaus & wedmesdaus. Well Sumdau cane no call. Mondau c9omes & he calls. OK he 4got no big deal. Yestreday he calls me 2 X. I missde thjem. So I alwaus worru wjhem he calls on thje wromg nite. Well Limdsau gace me the pjhome & saus Pop callde. So I thimk it's Wedmesdau! Bou hje had me all comfuesd & I think 2dau is Wedmedsay, rihgt? See how easu it is to loes track of tjhe daus. It's notr UR fault blame it on Phil!

I jhace 2 run (yeah rihgt) 2 pick up Grauso9mfrom school (Limdsaus drivimg Ms Daisy) & my littlr blomde 4got tjhe teacjhers gifts! AAGGHH! Mom 2 the rescie.

Good morning ladies! I hope this post finds everyone well and happy on the first of June. Now, if we could just get a little consistent sunshine and temps in the 70's, I would be one happy camper. 8)

We have been busy little beavers in our house. Got the garage cleaned and the yards done this weekend. Still have a truckload of junk for the dump, but can get that done later.

Hubby picked up his power chair yesterday and already is feeling better. It is nice to know we can take him out and about. Well, at least more when we get the ramp for the van. Just the thought of being able to go for a walk to pick the kids up from school, brought a smile to his face. :)

Now, to get the house in order. I am going to kick it in to high gear this afternoon to get the downstairs office cleared out. I also need to get a shower chair, etc. for the downstairs bathroom. I also need to move some furniture around. And of course, put some of it in the nice clean garage. I would gladly move heaven and earth to make hubby more comfortable.

I need to go back and read the last 7 pages to see how everyone is. Know that you are thought of and prayed for- All of you!
Love and light
Meg

Hi All, just trying to catch up with all you busy folks! Just got back from a potential client meeting with my friend and co-conspirator, looks like its going to be writing only for now, which is for her. But I'll probably still revamp their packaging, it's still a bit weak in the design.

Liz, I never had problems with any stalker ex's... guess they knew I have 4 brothers, and the joke in my family is that I have "13 brothers and Tom is the littlest" (Tom is 6'2" and looked like a biker). Most were good friends of my family, and some lived with us off and on in my teen years. My youngest brother did tell my daughter before her first date to tell him that "Uncle John said he's not afraid of going back to prison again..."! None of them have ever been in any major trouble :)

Meg, instead of lugging all your stuff to the dump, find a Freecycle group near you, I think they're in the yahoo groups. I have received and given away a lot of great stuff, and you just have to put it out on your porch or driveway. Sometimes you can get rid of stuff in lots (like a box of books or movies), or individual items.

Ann, glad to know that even when we all screw up the days when we have a holiday, that the professionals remember it correctly! Kim, I can't believe your kids are out already, mine don't get out until the 23rd! And we start before Labor Day! I don't remember having too many snow days, don't know why we always get out later than other towns.

Aly, enjoy those new clothes! Get rid of the old ones to a shelter and help someone else out, and make more room for the new. Or, you can freecycle them as well... I'm sure they're in NZ by now, if not, you should start a chapter. 'Cause I know you have all the time in the world to take something else on :)

Joni, Laurel, Avril, hope all is well... sorry when I miss someone, there's a lot of us on this one now. Hugs to all, will try to upload pics later. I'm going to have to cut all my peonies off, as we're expecting nasty weather later on, and I don't think they'll survive a hailstorm.

Looks like there's actually a tornado watch just posted for my area... that like, never happens!

But until this year's tornado in the south, the Worcester, Mass tornado of 1953 was the one with the most people killed in US history... so we can get them.

I'm off to go outside with a pair of scissors to rescue those darn peonies! I waited forever for them to bloom, they're not going to get beat up their first couple of days of blooms!

Sorry to have your appointment date wrong. Mine is the 13 th June. We get the last appointment of the day. It's a 2 hour drive, so after my appointment we go to a lovely restaurant and get back home about midnight. Haven't done it for a year, but the nice dinnervmakes it less daunting.

I give most of my clothes to charity, but the really nice things I am saving, just incase I put all the weight back on. I spent my morning shopping yesterday, hitching my pants up cause they were falling off. It's not a good look :)

I think one of my problems is not working enough. I really need to go out and get another job, but I get just too tired. My mind is willing........it's frustrating. I am sick of spending my days at home. It's selfish because I am not as poorly as most. Need a good kick up the butt.

We have just had the hottest May ever recorded. The grass is still growing and needing mowing. It's just plain weird. I might go get some colour to plant in my knot garden. Looks like it will be sunny all day.

You all have a nice day. Ann hope that shower was warm and refreshing. Kimberly don't bite that tongue of yours too hard, you will get dents and end up on the Do I Have forum :)

Love you all tremendously, tats and all :)

LOL, Aly, I wuold hatr 2 C me on tjhat forum. I loce 2 reda thoes posts. Especv iallu thje 1s thjat keep askimg the same ?'s ocer & over!

Alrihgt Ladies it's officiasl! Hannajh is Valedictorianm of jher graduiatimg class. Sjhe has a 4.93+ GPA. & this from a girl who is lefaoluy blind! & STUNBBORN! Shje said sjhe's comimg home 2nihgt. I wom't hols muy breathe!

& who ordreds summer whem it is stikl sprimg X? I wamt wiuntre back! It was ovcer 100* 2dau W/ heast indecx ovcer 108* I think the weathre guy said. & I hace officisally meltred. We hace no air comnditoining in this huose.

Meg, U hjave broklen thje onlu rule I eliece we jhace hjere. U camn't outdo amy1 eles in tjhe cleamimg categoruy! It makles tjhe rest of us lookj bad. Nbut simce UR sucjh thje eagre beacer U cam come & cleam my huoes (4120 sq ft). I fuomd with jhacimg a huose this sixe is thjat as soom as U fimish U hjaVE 2 strat all ober agaim. I hatre this huoes!

Ann, I am glas that hospive is takimg caer of U evcen W/ the senoir moments! I thimk we all hace thjem, just sone of us (not me) R ale 2 covre it up esaier. Also, wantrd 2 let U kmow; I thuohgt the Botoc treatnents wuold work, but mu neck is statring 2 go bavk on mu shuoldre. I cam't wesr that stupod collsr it's jist too hot. & I dom't wamt the kisd massafing my neck eithre.

Liz, U chamged UR pic! I wisjh I cuold get some pics put on. & wjat happebed 2 our thouhgts 4 the day?

Avril, UR quiet, is Mum OK? Sendimgs hugs 2 U both!

Aly, get rid ogf them. The clohtes, I mean. Thjat is tjhe 1 thimg tjhey tell U in all thje weihgt loss programs. This wau U hace resaon 2 gain it baxk. Do what I hace dome in the past...when U get dowm 2 the weihgt U want, sticki W/ weekdas eat dietwise & weekemds eat dimmer W/ a splurfe! & watch thr scale, gibe URself a 5 lbv. check. Go up, get movinf. I swa pics from the weddimg & as much weihgt as I haxe lost I am still hufe. I nbeed 2 take off thoes rose colored glaseds.

Helen, uyes 2dau wsa THE dau & Limdsau took tjhe kids 2 tjhe pool. Empyt house is nive 4 a while, bit dom't think I will like it 4 vrey long. Our kids srart school atound Augudt 8th or so whatecer is the secomd Tuesday of that momth is. Way 2 earlu 4 school 2 start here simce the tenps R wau too hot. We aslso dom't usuallu hace thay many snoe daus eitgher.

Well hjace 2 rum Hubny is hone & he's a fuinny 1 abnout his conputre. Juiist wait til I get some $ & buy a new 1.

HJace a grest eveming,

Love 2 all,

tornadoes and hail in Massachusetts, all coming west to east, but staying south of us... they say we've had 14 storms coming through here! So much for the pops concert tonight at the high school, I'm not leaving my sons home alone while I go to that. Haven't heard if they've actually cancelled it yet, but the tornado watches and warnings are up until 8pm right now.

This is unusual weather for us, and a bit scary, but for some reason I'm not really worried for us here. Springfield definitely got hit, lots of damage there, along with some other towns a bit closer to us. I'm more concerned that my daughter is at her friend's house, I always want us to be together when SH** happens.

Haven't lost power or cable yet, but will probably happen lalter on! Hope I don't have to go to the basement, its full of spiders!

oh aly i love u- and yes. get rid of those "fat" clothes! then hubby wont notice all the new ones!

kimberly- i havent posted thoughts of the day because i dont have any! :) and is it you with the upcoming dr appt? what did i miss? are you ok?

helen- i cannot stand tornadoes and i hope you guys are spared... the weather sure has been changing alot in the past few years.

avril- thanks for checking up on me. i see youre not around- hoping things are ok. lets us know when you get the chance hon and as always, please give Mum one of my special kisses.

marta- when i said i survived- i meant i survived my Dad's bloody mary brunch... it ended up being an interesting evening to say the least...

Ann- you had a brain fart. plain and simple. glad things got worked out though and you will be having good care today.

Everyone else... lots of love to you.

Hi there all- good to read all your exploits as ever. Like your new pic Liz. Also those of the dribbly cat, Aly. How could you not fall for him! Between the mad weather and the madly early(to me at least) return to school dates, there's plenty to amaze. Hope those of you in the way of tornados & storms stay safe. And those of you with drs appointments stay even safer.

Mum is ok. She's been sick & in bed since last Thursday but seems to have turned a corner today. Hopefully I may be able to get her up into her chair for a bit by the weekend. I've seen changes in her this last week & am wondering what our new normal will be like after this little battle.

Anyone hear from Barry? Hope he hasn't taken on nadine!

Love to all of you.

Avril, glad your mum is a bit better.

Kimberly you will have to scoop your melted self off the floor and have a cold shower. Congratulations to wayward Hannah. You must be doing something right, you clever mum you.

Helen, glad those storms are passing you by. The weather on the planet seems very unsettled, and all over the place.

Liv my dear, remember the little book? Bet you lost it didn't you? Pooks would be very unhappy with you. Do you know he has an unbuilt camera in him, so I can see everything you do, now stop that farm smoking would you. It's making me cough!

I have decided to take my favourite clothes to a dressmaker and have them adjusted. I will take my belts to a bookmaker and get them cut shorter with new holes. Saves sticking them in a bag.

Well, had better go have some coffee as it's lunch time. Just bought some huge juicy mandarins for lunch. Yum yum.

Cheers to you all.

i did NOT lose that book, darn it. and if it were true that Pooky had a camera, then you would know that i quit smoking YESTERDAY so HA!
Guess i told you...

and just what in the heck is farm smoking?

Ha ha, good on you. Um farm smoking is my predictive txt it meant to be darn smoking :)
How is the boxing going:) you got bulging biceps like The Hulk ?
Love your new picture, what a duty you are. Oh that's right my spy camera sees you all the time ! Oops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back