Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he got there at 10.00, but I was dreaming about it taking 10 minutes lol. This chap keeps a diary with every adverse event ( headaches, coughs ,colds) that you could dream of. Every untoward health issue has to be recorded in a clinical trial. He is only 30! we have over a hundred recorded in the past 4 years!

Sorry the crab was not possible Ann. But yum to the fried chicken. I made a huge lasagna last night and while everyone chowed down I had my low fat salad and surimi. Still can't budge the pounds! I just seem stuck! Boo hoo. I have been so disciplined, but still stuck.

We don't have a holiday this week, but next Monday I'd Queens birthday weekend. It's not the actual queens birthday, but I think most commonwealth countries have a public holiday on her behalf. It's about the only good part of being in the commonwealth. SAMs school has 4 days off. Will head to the beach house for a couple of days I suppose.

Sun is shining and I am at home resting before heading off to school. Cup of coffee is yum :) just wish I had cake too.

Luv always Aly

hey all!
So much going on with you all! Glad to see most had a lovely Monday Memorial day! We went this morning, to breakfast and to my lil one's hunter jumper trials (horse riding competition). Then stopped at the store to pick up a couple things and came home. I made some burgers and hotdogs on the grill and we had my bro/sis inlaws up to sit on the deck with us while we enjoyed the food and weather and conversation. I am exhausted as usual and needing to lay down now but need a shower to get the bug spay off! Just don't know how I am going to get it done! I think its getting time to get a shower chair to sit on in there.

Aly hope your Tuesday has picked up some and things are back on schedule. No sense spending all your energy waiting on patients! Oops! I see you were back home with coffee and cake! Hope your day at school goes well!

Nite all!

OK here are some cute Photos of Kitty. She was on my lap when I was in bed, then just slipped off and stayed there. Isnt she Cute. Well she is when she is not dribbling, which is all the time :)

Attachments

• kitty.JPG
    kitty.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 126
  • 2011_0526IPHONE0098.JPG
    2011_0526IPHONE0098.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 2011_0526IPHONE0099.JPG
    2011_0526IPHONE0099.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 128
Wow, Ladies, U suire hace been a busy buncjh! Courtmney & Jameds got backl from there cruies & hjad a lot 2 telll us. We jhad or shuold I sauy thjey jhad steak on the grill. I cam't sweem 2 swallsow meat so I just enhoyed the othre foods. Topped it off with a nive cold watremelion! Thjen Limdsau & Chris wemt on a Millksjhake run to Mc D's Yummm tjheuy sure R good. Wemt 2 bed as Hubby hjad computre & was awaledmed @ 1 witjh a text fron Coutrney askimg 2 come ues our showre as hers hjad not beem cleaned yet @ their littlr huose. So here I sit wied awake & no 1 2 talk 2. Boohoo.

I called tjhe drs offive on Fridau & tjhey called me baxk 2day (So glads it wasm't impotramt insert snied remark hrer). What drs offive is opem on Memoriail Dau? Well, tjhey said sjhe wuold takl 2 dr & get baxk W/ me....So how lomg do I hols my breatjhe 4 this X?

To all thjat sreved in our militaru, II thjank U 4 W/out U we wuold not jhace thje safe plave we call hone! Speakimg of sade, Fri I wsa all alome in bed & a helicoptre strated fluing ovre my huose 4 auot 1 to 1 1/2 hrs. Apparemtlu thjere had beem an armed ronbbery @ a little mecican rest. & thje 2 were on foot. This hapoened 1/2 mile fron our huose. I cuold hjave told tjhem thjey hadn't beem nera our huose BC my 3 overlu agressiice, extremelu larfe dogs did not carru on. Still jhad me worried as an eldrely ladu had beem murdreed 4 hr car a few yrs ago while sje lay bedrissen. Terrinle thimg abuot tjhat is he cane in lookimg 4 keus, murdred her, amd tjhe keus werr in tjhe car. We dom't jhace manu crimes hjere, so whjen 1 pops up it's alwaus a BIG 1.

Liz, glad 2 C U back! Hoppefillu this Jeff cam grow up & leace U alsome!

Alu, do I herar a littel hypochondria on UR last Chap? I cam see it now, aftre the drug trials.....A raer sied effevt jhas occiured in some (1) pateitn(s) .......... He will be tjhe 1 2 skew ecerythimg! Also, clome tjhe cat; I miss 1.

Lori, I hoope U get 2 tjhe newspapre or TV quiclky & ecerythimg gets settked. But, I do rmmvr wjhen my gramdfathre wsa in thje Natiomal Guars (he becane a citixen) durimg peaxe X, hje did not qualidy 4 a flag on his coffim BC hje seerced durimg tjhat X. Shuoldm't mattre but it did.

Ann, sorru abuot the crabs ( thje kimd U eat), muy Dad callde & said tjhey had sofdt shelled 1's. I hope I cam hjace some if I go up 4 a littel while this summre.

Sue, glad 2 see U aruomd. Ism't it nive 2 jhace oldre poole 2 tell storise?! My gramdnothre doesm't renenbre too mucj now, cam't ecen recognize pics of jher SIL's. Oh, bu the wau, she's hone fron rejhab & is appaerntlu beimg honery. Simce sjhe cam't renebre sjhe gets uot of tjhe hospirtal bed W/out help. Sjhe's not supooesd 2 do tjhat! So now mu fathre is slepong on a cot in hjer room. HJe is goimg 2 get bedrasil 2 extemd tjhe hospital bed 1's.

Marta, I'm so glda UR mothjre got baxk saef & suond (althuohga little wearuy). I am glad U hjad a nive visit, too! Muy paremts & son R coming doen agaim 4 Hannajh's graduatoim on Thursdau. I kmow I will jhace 2 emndure my mothre & I will bite mu tongue not 2 sau anuthinf meam.

Well jhace a good dau 2dau,

Loce 2 All,

Hey Liz, what's going on with you Toots? Must read a few pages back and fine where you talked about it me thinks.

Rest well Sweet Ann! Hope you're having a good day.

Aly, you're the best. Try not to work too hard, k? Snuggle up with that darling dribbly kitty more. :)

Joyce, your Memorial Day sounds wonderful and your family delightful!

Kimberly, you're amazing. Yes bite your tongue but not too hard! And thank you for spelling tongue! I can never remember how to spell it correctly!

Love to all of ya!

Marta

Ah I see now Liz. I had a stalker boyfriend back in the day. He showed up everywhere I was. Creeped me out along with creeping out my family and friends. People like that are truly pathetic.

yeah he's still around. prolly reading this as we "speak"... its no fun.

too bad you can's have him banned from the site... don't you have to sign up to look at these pages, or are they all "open"?

The only other thing I can say is that if he IS stalking around here, I hope he's totally bored with the conversation!

Another beautiful day here, and Ann, my peonies are FINALLY blooming! I've never seen all 3 plants bloom at the same time, but its so late in the year for them due to all the rain. I'll try to post some photos tomorrow, I'm too tired to deal with the photos tonight.

Hope everyone is feeling well!

i think he just wants to know whats going on in my world and since i dont want to share with him anymore, he is sneaky and follows me around here. pretty pathetic really. then he tries to throw stuff in my face after he has read it on here. idk, maybe he pretends im talking to him or something but im tired of it. just cant seem to get him out of my life.

Aly it sucks cooking good stuff, and having to try not to eat it! Liz wish I could give you some advice on how to get permanately rid of him..hmm let me see? We had a good long weekend, now a break from kiddos..sometimes that is good. Helen I kept looking for my hibiscus bush, and well Bruce mowed it down. Oh yea Aly the cat pictures were cute:). Sassy jumped on poor Bama today, Bama was nutting up.Joyce glad you had a good memorial day.Kimberly what You doing up so late? Marta I hope your day was good. Ann I hope you are getting some attention there, and help. Have a good nite my friends:)

Helen, yeah--peonies! Interesting they've been held up by rain and are now blooming together.

Joni, I've mowed and Phil's mowed a poor PJM Rhododendron, so we figured after two years of knocking it's head off, it was a goner...but it grew (finally used a lot of mulch and marked that poor plant) and it is doing great. Hope your hibiscus comes back. Might even return next year and just grow the root system.

Aly...Kitty is awfully cute. We had a drooler once. You feel you need a shower and change of clothes after every snuggle.

Well, I was told in front of Phil (telling you I'm not just crazy) the aide would come tomorrow, Wednesday, with the nurse--this isn't my regular aide, who's on vacation--so the sub called this morning asking me what time today she should come...? And, like a fool, since Phil was off work yesterday, I thought today was Monday. I had a visitor coming today and just put Hospice off, hoping for later on. What will be, will be.

Losing those marbles again Ann? I can hear them rattling around:). I have an addiction that I can't stop. I keep buying clothes. Ok, many of my new smaller size clothes don't fit already, including the ones I got in Hawaii. But the addiction is ridiculous. I have had to buy clothes in plus size shops for sooooo long that walking into every nice clothing shop is an enormous temptation. It's lovely fitting smaller clothes, but I am being ridiculous? Everyday!,! Arghhhhhhhhhhh

Lying on my bed, resting. That shopping is hard work you know :) or should I say :(

Hubby has gone to get Sam from school, cause I am wacked. I have hidden my shopping from the last 2 days and have just sneaked it into my drawers..........see, it's a real problem.

Kimberley, your appointment is on the 2 nd of June? Is that correct? Will be praying for you. I hope you get some answers. I have mine 2 weeks from today.......if I am not crushed by my clothes by then. Oh and I got some new boots, very cool. Now I have 7 pairs. Is that enough? I hope so.

No swimming today, the shops called :) oh I am crazy. Glad not too many people read this thread!

Whoops he's home, gotta go

Aly I read about your clothes obsession so the world is onto you <g>. Not a bad thing as long as you can afford it. At least you aren't robbing banks yet to pay for the clothes.
Ann could lose all her marbles and still be charming, loving, and witty.
I'm praying for you Kimberly. Take care everyone. My little dog Tinker has been sick so I have been fretting--three vets and no one is sure why she has stopped eating and drinking. Been busy with her syringing in fluids and feeding her baby food. These critters can be such a worry when they get sick. Hugs to all.
Laurel

Laurel, so sorry to hear about Tinker. Don't you wish they could say what's wrong, and where they are hurting? You look after yourself and I will cuddle my clothes :)

Kimberly, tomorrow's dr. appointment is in my prayers--I hope it goes very well!

Laurel, I know it's very worrisome and pray Tinker improves--and big hugs to you while you do all you can to help her; hope they figure this out asap.

Aly, Your hubby must know, (as he's so smart) that women always do the new clothes thing while dieting and swimming--not robbing banks being, as Laurel said, the key. Wish he could take pics of you modeling for us.:cool:

Love you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back