Thread: Come For Tea
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 01:00 PM #1751 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: Southborough
State: MA
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
HelenL is on a distinguished road
Very Helpful Member
City: Southborough
State: MA
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
HelenL is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Come For Tea

Ann, I agree, didn't know you were that kind of girl! Oh, and tell your blue toes that mine also said hi!

Kim, I'm sure there's always some sort of letdown after a big event like your daughter getting married, and then going off on her honeymoon. First, you're too busy to be tired before, and you can finally let a sigh of relief afterwards! Don't worry about your daughter, sounds like she's got a good one, and if not, she can always toss him back later on... kidding! Enjoy your peace and quiet and the sunshine.

Funny that you mentioned the lottery idea, I was thinking of that the other day... maybe starting a face book campaign to get it sold... I guess the problem is, except for the money problem, I wouldn't sell in the first place, and I don't get why no one is interested in it! People are afraid of old houses I guess, even though most of the stuff has already been replaced.

Peter, glad to hear from you! Do you Aussies have to pay taxes in July? We get hit in April here, and its a good reason to dread the month!

We've had sun now for part of 2 days in a row, I'm waiting for the peonies to burst out!

Hope everyone is ok today, no falls, and only good news coming our way. Blessings to all in the South dealing with those tornadoes and floods. Hmm, maybe that "Rapture" guy is right, between earthquakes, floods and tornados around the world! Not...